Burlington VW

69 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2020

Ordered parts via VW Vortex on-line. This B.S. dealership was the source for those parts that arrived broken and have assumed zero responsibility despite... same day claim with pictures. Scam artists’ at best. I’m sure they have my money and claimed through UPS-they suck!

November 19, 2018

Very unprofessional, poor with pricing and Commitment on email prices. whatever they promise in email and do commitment over phone and in person, it takes... minutes for them to change, min price hike at any given instance is $5000 extra. i don't know about other Volkswagen centers this one is no worth even a single penny.

• January 21, 2019

I was away for work, and my wife called and told me our vehicle was making a loud noise. We had AAA tow it to Burlington Volkswagen. Flo told my wife... they couldn’t get to it until the next day. Flo called and told my wife they were going to also work on a recall item for my vehicle. When they checked the vehicle, Flo told my wife the catalytic converter was cracked, and they were sent photos to VW since it was related to the recall. Burlington VW was in constant contact with my wife every step of the way keeping us informed on what was going on. Flo called back and said VW was going to cover everything. VW Burlington went above and beyond to get my vehicle fixed and to get VW to pay for it since it was related to the recall. The whole team was awesome, Flo at the service counter, the service manager and technicians. I have had a hard time trusting a dealer, but VW was phenomenal. We could have not asked for better service. My faith in dealers was restored. Thanks for great service!!!

December 5, 2017

I recently purchased a Passat for my wife and Kelly Hopkins and Merideth Iacone made it the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. They were... extremely helpful and professional, and were a pleasure to work with. Everybody at the dealership, from the salespeople to the management, made it a great car buying experience.

December 5, 2017

November 30, 2017

The team at Burlington VW helped me get the perfect vehicle with all the features I was looking for (and at the right price!)!

November 18, 2017

Had the pleasure of dealing with Kelly Hopkins. Very friendly and accommodating. I had a few issues and he solved them promptly and gave a few incentives... that made it all better. I left today a happy customer.

November 10, 2017

I viewed the website inventory - a couple of days later I walked in met Kelly - told him I saw a passat sel sport online - he got the keys I test drove... it - started the paper work and was I out - that's it.. Ok the paper work took a minute but that's everywhere - I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for a VW - Sam

November 9, 2017

Very happy with my experience at VW Burlington. Kelly Hopkins was patient and knowledgeable. There was no pressure and you can tell Kelly values honesty... and integrity. Happy to be a part of the VW family!

November 9, 2017