Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City

29 reviews

July 10, 2019

We found a car listed online at this dealership and stopped by to check it out along with other dealerships in the area. We instantly fell in love with... Jodi who treated us like an equal, didn’t pressure us, and honestly wanted to make sure this car was a good fit for our family of 5. We actually left to try out other cars in the area and she send our girls with bottled waters and snacks and promised them hot cocoa when (not if) they returned. :-) It didn’t take long before we found our way back to this dealership and purchased the car. The sales manager and finance guys were also great; making us feel welcome. Jodi kept her promise and literally took care of our girls so they wouldn’t feel bored during the process. I wish every dealership had salesmen like Jodi.

June 26, 2019

I'm a picky customer, to the point of being annoying sometimes. This dealership met and exceeded all my expectations. If you ever go here, look for Rossi... Yerage from Sales. She walked me through all my options with patience and care and just overall customer service excellence. She made sure I was getting the best deal possible and believe me, she really got the best deal I could find in the whole Salt Lake county, Davis county and Utah county. Very honest and at the same time sympathetic! *5 stars*

• October 7, 2017

They keep coming through for me. Second car successfully purchased thanks to Mike Fifield and the team at Ken Garff Mercedes. Expertise. Experience. ... When youre fighting for a rare vehicle, you need a team like this behind you. They make it happen and Im grateful for the commitment to my success. This would not have happened with anyone other than Mike.

June 8, 2019

Anthony helped me purchase my car today. What an enjoyable experience!!! Like buying from a good friend. I would definitely recommend coming to this... dealership, when car shopping!

May 25, 2019

Riley made the whole process fun and enjoyable! Upfront about prices and made us feel right at home! Super excited with our purchase! Would definitely... go back to them again!

May 23, 2019

I went in for car service Ryan my consultant along with Michelle where very helpful and courteous getting me checked in. I ended up purchasing a certified... pre owned sl550 my sales person Eric was great very informative and knowledgeable. Aron in finance made the deal with very attractive rates I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Salt Lake City.

October 11, 2018

Terrible experience. We made an appointment, test drove a pre-owned vehicle and then while we were standing in the showroom discussing our purchase options... they sold it to another buyer. We were never given a chance to decide, even though I made an appointment and drove the car first. What kind of dealership operates like this? I followed up with the GM directly, still haven’t received a response.

We sincerely apologize for the circumstances that led to this event. It's a good reminder for us to review our policies and processes to assure we are... doing all we can to create a positive experience for all of our clients. We'll be reaching out to see if there is something we can do to make this right for you.

September 27, 2018

Superb and attentive sales force! I was considering other high end vehicle options and this dealership totally sold me on purchasing a Mercedes. In short... they did their job very well.

August 18, 2018

Great experience from the sales to finance. Quick and painless. I would definitely use them again if I had the opportunity would recommend to anyone looking... for a Mercedes.

July 27, 2018

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. First Anthony Clancy went above and beyond to make our buying process great. He ensured all our questions... we answered. He made the negotiation process fair and answered all our concerns. Second, the finance team was efficient in getting a great rate. Last, Anthony took all the time my wife and I wanted to deliver the car. Answering all our questions. This is what customer service is all about.