Duval Ford

New (904) 586-4919 (904) 586-4919
Used (904) 586-4920 (904) 586-4920
Service (904) 586-3086 (904) 586-3086

(2,616 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.

My service was phenomenal!

My service was phenomenal!!! Had my Ruby done in 45 mins, and so courteous and professional! She was clean, oil life reset, and ready for my trip to Ocala!

Dealer response

Glad our team at Duval Ford could take care of your vehicle in a timely fashion to get you out the door and on the way to Ocala shinymouse1.

Everyone is super nice and helpful! Thank you!

My overall experience when it comes to dealerships haven’t been the best, but coming to Duval Ford was so much better! They actually care and will work with you to get you what your looking for. I mainly communicated with Bri over in sales who was really nice, and Daniel Harris the Finance Manager who was really helpful. I will definitely be coming back if I’m ever in the market for a car again! Thank you so much!

Dealer response

Duval Ford is glad to hear of your 5 star sales experience with our team. The Duval Real Deal makes it real fair, real fast and real friendly.

Every one was awesome.

Every one was awesome. No high pressure sales. Was out in approximately 2.5 hours.

Dealer response

Thanks Jlrbbns1 for selecting Duval Ford as your dealership of choice for your recent car purchase.

When I made the appointment I was told it would take all

When I made the appointment I was told it would take all day for the repairs, when I got to the dealer he said 1-1/2 hours. It only took 30 minutes. Good Job.

Dealer response

A very nice surprise - our Service First promise at Duval Ford means your receive an honest experience with great communications and time management. Thanks cst1951 for sharing you 5 star experience.

Excellent service - they did what they said and followed

Excellent service - they did what they said and followed through. I was completely satisfied with the service

Dealer response

Great communication and follow-up are key to customer satisfaction. Thank you gregsbradshow for recognizing Duval Ford's service department with 5 stars.

My advisor was awesome and kept me informed through the

My advisor was awesome and kept me informed through the process. Experience pays off with customers!

Dealer response

Thanks flyboi757 for sharing your 5 star experience with Allison. Duval Ford provides continuing education courses for our entire team so every one stays well informed on the latest news, trends and processes.

I came in with know appointment and they was booked up

I came in with know appointment and they was booked up and said they could help me but it would be a long wait. So I left but service writer said text me if it didn't work out for me and it didn't so I text him back and he got me in I was on the Road in a hour Very Happy

Dealer response

Love to hear the service advisor was able to work you into the service schedule poolegolf. Great communications and time management are part of the Duval Ford Service First promise.

service

Very courteous very accommodating Overall seems like a great place to go wished I could’ve bought my car there just based on their service

Dealer response

Thanks James for selecting Duval Ford on Cassat Avenue to service your vehicle. We will be here when you are ready to purchase your next vehicle.

Great service, Proffesional and amazing vehicle .

Great service, Proffesional and amazing vehicle . Very happy over all Wi te h facilities , servixe and rep

Dealer response

Duval Ford is pleased to receive your 5 star review Danielfelix1611. We take pride in providing the best customer service in town.

30,000 mile service

I recently had my 2015 Ford Transit Connect in for the 30,000 mile service check. The scheduling was easy and the service was completed in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the great service I have always received from Duval Ford. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Duval Ford for service and repairs.

Dealer response

Duval Ford thanks you for continued business with our service department. We appreciate the 5 star recognition of our scheduling tool and time management.