Duval Ford

New Used Service

1679 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.com

• Nancy
    January 10, 2018

The service department is very good and courteous. They take great care and check to make sure there are no other problems to be taken care of.

We are so glad. Thank you Nancy.

First Class Service !!
    April 16, 2018

Took my Ford Expedition in for scheduled maintenance and my advisor, Dave Manning, took really good care of me and my vehicle. He is very personable ...and knowledgeable and made this experience one that I don't have to remember because, .......it went off exactly like it was supposed to !! Thank you Dave.

Average Service Department, Good Service Rep
    April 16, 2018

It seems as if every time I take my vehicle in, the staff of the service department is very welcoming and kind. They take care of you and keep you upd...ated if you're waiting for your vehicle to be serviced, however, every time I have had to wait it has taken hours. Almost every time I make an appointment, and I am still sitting in the waiting room for at least three hours for a tire rotation and an oil change.

Overall Experience

Treating you like family!
    April 14, 2018

Making sure I???m safe and happy with my new car was their first priority! Everything I asked for they listen. I???m happy to own my new car!

My experience
    April 14, 2018

I had an amazing experience dealing with Duval Ford. I will recommend them to friends that are looking for a car. The people I talked to were all acco...mmodating and it was a swift and easy deal.

F-250 Service and warranty work
    April 13, 2018

Rubbin Ortiz great service rep and took car off me. Wouldn???t go anywhere else. Only complaint is my truck wasn???t washed before being returned. L...ol it was dirtier the. When I dropped it off. But my overall experience was good.

HONESTY...INTEGRITY...RESPECT...EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
    April 13, 2018

Mike Murdock went above and beyond with customer service. HONESTY...INTEGRITY...RESPECT...EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE....are the words that come to m...ind to best describe our experience with your establishment. Thank you for the exceptional VIP customer service. My wife and I have been looking for a New 2018 Ford Expedition Max with certain Options on it. Mike was able to find the right one with the options and the color we wanted for our Family. We live out of state in Delaware. We did the deal over the phone and bought our new Expedition. Mike went above and beyond by bringing the New Expedition to us in Delaware. We were then able to trade back our lease to him. Mike and Duval Ford???s commitment to the client experience demonstrate that a great business atmosphere still exists and means something, and pride in ownership is apparent. We would like to express our gratitude for going the extra mile and ensuring that everything was right with the purchase of our New Expedition Max. We are really enjoying our new vehicle and have received a lot of great remarks. I tell everyone we purchased it with Mike at Duval Ford and they are amazed at the fantastic customer service that was provided. We couldn't be happier with our purchase! There will be no guessing where we go for our next vehicle and where we send more of our friends, relatives and business associates. In today???s fast paced world, it's reassuring to know Mike Murdock offered friendly, personal care & exceptional customer service with our purchase. Thanks Again!

Bought a Ford Truck
    April 12, 2018

Gunny took great care of every aspect of the transaction. Look forward to recommending and doing business in the future. Great thanks to Mr. Moore.

Employees Worked With
    Great customer service! Will always chose Duval Ford!
    April 12, 2018

David was so patient, easy going and helpful. It made buying a car painless, quick and easy! Everyone on the team were so great to work with and had m...e smiling the whole time! This is my second time purchasing from them and I will always go back. Thanks Duval Ford!

no stress!!
    April 11, 2018

WENT IN WITH THE IDEA TO BUY A TRUCK, 3 HOURS LATER I DROVE OFF WITH IT. GREAT EXPERIENCE. PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE THERE. THANKS!!

Duval Ford