1541 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Mrs. Janet Massey

Thanks for the recommendation, Janet. We are honored and will keep working to earn yours and your friends' loyalty. Take care.

I was shopping for a new car with manageable car payments. The salesman was very friendly and explained all my options. My daughter was so impressed with her Ford, which is why she recommended this dealership to me. The salesman, Chris, was the same man she bought her car from. It was by far the most pleasant experience I've ever had in purchasing a new car. I felt no pressure by the salesman in making my decision. He explained all of the options thoroughly to Me and made sure my new car had all of the accessories I needed and wanted. IV e already recommended Duval Ford dealership to friends.

• salesman Gunny Moore.
    November 23, 2017

Gunny Moore is the best salesman I ever dealt with when I bought a new car and I been buying fords and only fords using FORDMOCO. since 1982. This is one time I really felt like I got the best deal I could get thanks to Gunny Moore.

• Best & eastiest experience I???ve had buying a Vehicle
    November 22, 2017

Duval Ford

You're welcome. Thank you!

The dealership did not have exactly what I wanted but Larry went out of his way to find and get what I needed.. He worked hard to get me what I needed to trade as well. And I think him for that

Duval Ford

You're welcome. Thank you!

• I have no idea what you want here.

Pleased with service John Roade handled everything for me and was very nice. Thank you also for the free car wash.

• Great experience, great to deal with
    November 21, 2017

Duval Ford

We appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy your new truck!

I recently bought a 2017 F-150 Lariat. The service was Friendly, attentive and fair. Would recommend to friends and family. Seems like the knew me as soon as I walked in the door.

Duval Ford

We appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy your new truck!

• Overall Great Car Buying Experience
    November 21, 2017

Duval Ford

We are so glad to hear this. Thanks Connor!

I recently bought a used 2012 Ford F-150 from Duval Ford. What caught my eye was how fair the asking price already was. Everyone I met with was honest and friendly. I will gladly send friends and family that way. So far loving the truck and service I am getting at Duval Ford!

Duval Ford

We are so glad to hear this. Thanks Connor!

• Best Dealership
    November 20, 2017

Duval Ford

We sure enjoyed working with you and thank you for your business and recommendation!

EXCELLENT SERVICE.....WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY. THANKS FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE NEVER FELT AT HOME IN A CAR DEALERSHIP BEFORE. THANKS FOR THE EXCELLENT SERVICE.

• New car experience

Thanks Cathy!

Everything went well with all aspects of the process. Our questions were answered and we were shown the vehicles we wanted to see. We found what we liked and test drove it and proceeded to buy that vehicle. The whole experience was I formative and easier than we had remembered.

Thanks Cathy!

• Hospitality at best
    November 19, 2017

Duval Ford

That's what we love to hear. Thank you so much.

The staff there is always engaged and eager to help. The facility is incredibly nice, the bathrooms are clean, the lounge is amazing, you get the point. Sheila was very personable and serviceful. Would definitely recommend!!!

Duval Ford

That's what we love to hear. Thank you so much.

• my new car

i was taken care of as soon as i pulled in the parking lot me and my mother both left their with cars

Thanks Susan. Please let us know how we may earn 5 stars from you on your next visit. Thank you.