Duval Ford

New (904) 586-4919 (904) 586-4919
Used (904) 586-4920 (904) 586-4920
Service (904) 586-3086 (904) 586-3086

(2,647 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.

They were very helpful in meeting all of my needs to

They were very helpful in meeting all of my needs to purchase this new truck.

New 2022 Ford Escape

Cannot stress the level of professionalism of Charles Barriger and everyone else in the dealership. This is my 7th vehicle purchased from them and it is always a smooth transaction.

Dealer response

Thank you Israel for your continued business with Duval Ford on Cassat Avenue. Charles and the Duval Commercial Vehicle division work diligently to earn your 5 star review.

1.0

Sneaky and squeaky

I was in the market for buying and purchasing a vehicle within my 5 days I decided to return the vehicle because it had a lot of problems that needed to be fixed. I used a voucher for 53,000 and a little over to make sure I was fully covered with all the parks that they offered along with adding the vehicle to my personal insurance. When I asked for my $53,000 check back to purchase a vehicle elsewhere I was told that it had already went to processing. After one week of waiting I was told that the check was mailed out to me by regular mail who does that without using a certified receipt for receipt of the check. My credit union will not issue another check until this one is canceled and return. They did give me a option in reapplying which would be another hard pull on my credit that I would have points taken from my credit score. So I am still waiting for the check in the mail lol!! my salesperson is not listed but it was a great experience with him. The finance person Lionel m a n n is a sneaky squeaky person and I am very dissatisfied with the way I was treated after there was no sale!

Dealer response

Thanks Dove for working with management at Duval Ford on Cassat Avenue to resolve your concerns.

Great dealership, everyone is so nice and excited about

Great dealership, everyone is so nice and excited about my new truck. They went the extra mile to show me the features and even clean details that I didn’t catch!

Dealer response

The Duval Ford Service First commitment applies to every department in our dealership jtrab. Sales always puts the customer's needs first during the buying process.

Everything was great.

Everything was great. Christian did an excellent job!! I will definitely recommend Duval Ford to friends and family!!

Dealer response

Duval Ford appreciates your 5 star recommendation for our service department Jay0410.

Incredibly pleasant folks to work with.

Incredibly pleasant folks to work with. Megan and her partner were an absolute pleasure to work with

Dealer response

Thanks wamorahan for sharing your 5 star experience with the Duval Ford car buying process.

Worked with some great team members

Really appreciated the great care from Taysha, Loren, Tino, & Rafael Great to work with, very responsive and Taysha helped me understand all the features in the new vehicle

Dealer response

Duval Ford has a top notch team of professionals working diligently every day to provide you with a 5 star experience Andrea. Thank you for the recognition.

Very happy with Allison and the service I received on my

Very happy with Allison and the service I received on my truck at duval ford.

Dealer response

Duval Ford loves to hear about your 5 star experience with our service team Tripp. Allison is a great advocate for our Service First commitment to our guests.

Looking into a new car and reached out to multiple

Looking into a new car and reached out to multiple dealerships and Oscar from Duval Ford is the only one who reached out to me and has helped me into building a 2023 Ford Maverick they have great customer service. I’ve felt with many dealerships and Duval Ford has gone above and beyond. I look forward into working with them in the near future.

Dealer response

Thanks Robson21 for sharing your 5 star Ford Maverick pre-order experience with Duval Ford. Our team makes it real fair, real fast and real friendly.

Excellent experience!

Was reccomended by a friend to come to Duval Ford. Started by reaching out to a sales associate for what we were looking for. She went above and beyond to help us. Within 2 days via text messages we were at the dealership and 4 hours later driving home in our new truck! Very easy and efficient!

Dealer response

The Duval Ford sales team will go above and beyond to earn your business David. Thank you for providing a 5 star review for your recent visit.