New 866-487-2341 Dealer Website
Used 888-429-9862 Email Dealer
Service 866-527-5941

Average based on 60 reviews
  • Best car purchasing experience ever

First I want say thank you to Robert Rego, internet manager who made the process of purchasing my BMW pleasant. No comparison to past experiences at other dealerships where it alway seems to be very stressful and unpleasant. From my first contact with Robert he handled our process in a very personal and professional manner. The amount of times that he went way above the call of duty to make our experience purchasing this car a good one was countless. I had no idea there were still people out there who know good customer service and above all know how to provide this service sincerely. Sonic BMW of Montgomery you are very lucky to have such a special individual working for and representing your company. I would definitely buy from Robert and BMW in the future and would recommend to anyone to contact Robert, he will work for you and you can believe what he tells you. Thanks again for everything. CL, BMW X5

• Great car buying experience

Donald Taylor was a great help. He made me feel like I have been buying cars with this dealership for many years.

• Purchased a 2009 Nissan from Robert Rego

This has been the best car buying experience I've ever had. Robert was professional and very knowledgeable. I would recommend buying here to anyone. The buying process was quick and flawless.

• Purchased a Jeep Wrangler

My experience was awesome! Robert and Mick were great. They helped in every way possible and took care of me and my family. I got the vehicle I wanted and the service one should expect. Thank you! I will shop here again for my next vehicle.

• Purchased a Honda CRV

Robert was extremely helpful throughout our experience. He accommodated our request to take out our vehicle of choice for two separate test drives today, responded very promptly to all of our inquiries via email, phone, and in person, and made us feel welcome to be here. We were very pleased with the superior customer service, and look forward to enjoying our new vehicle thanks to the kind support of the team at BMW of Montgomery!

• Great service and fast

Got a good car for a great price. Daniel was very informative on vehicle and the price was right.

• All 10's

On a scale of 1-10 Robert Rego deserves all 10's .

On a scale of 1-10 Robert Rego deserves all 10's .

• Shopping experience at BMW of Montgomery

Was shopping for a Honda Accord, I was able to find one on the BMW of Montgomery website. I came into the location and was able to purchase the vehicle. My experience was great and my sale associate Donald Taylor was very helpful.

• Prompt and excellent service

Excellent, prompt service was provided. Took the time to explore all options so I could make the best choice.

• This is the fourth BMW we have purchased from them

Great folks to deal with. Customer service is number one from the time you start looking through the servicing. Always there to help. Never have had bad expierence. Sales associates are friendly and very knowledgeable