• Best car purchasing experience ever

First I want say thank you to Robert Rego, internet manager who made the process of purchasing my BMW pleasant. No comparison to past experiences at other dealerships where it alway seems to be very stressful and unpleasant. From my first contact with Robert he handled our process in a very personal and professional manner. The amount of times that he went way above the call of duty to make our experience purchasing this car a good one was countless. I had no idea there were still people out there who know good customer service and above all know how to provide this service sincerely. Sonic BMW of Montgomery you are very lucky to have such a special individual working for and representing your company. I would definitely buy from Robert and BMW in the future and would recommend to anyone to contact Robert, he will work for you and you can believe what he tells you. Thanks again for everything. CL, BMW X5

• David-Internet Sales Manager

David was extremely helpful, and exceptionally nice. If you visit, ask for him. He's amazing and an awesome guy!

• FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE A++++++

This was the absolute best experience I have ever had car shopping. What attracted me first was the vehicle listed $5,000 cheaper than other Models of the same year WITH higher mileage. Not only was the vehicle in excellent condition but so were the staff. David was the car salesman and Crystal was his helper and David made an impossible deal possible. I have never been so satisfied with an experience until then! Would recommend any and every one to visit this dealer.

• Horrible customer service

I thought buying a used car would be an easy process online and through the phone, but I had terribly mistaken. I had difficulties trying to get a hold of one of the sales representative named Danielle Kelley through email and calls. With being deployed at all I would expect a few difficulties here and there, but the service and customer care was close to non-existent. I had to make countless calls to get a hold of her. She kept giving excuses saying that the dealership was too busy and told me to call back every other day. Knowing this I decided to get ahold of the used car manager, Danny Howard for better luck, but that was a mistake also. Probably one of the most unqualified and unprofessional manager I've experienced. I sent an email to get ahold of him and hadn't gotten word for over a few days and had to call him to get an answer. I understand if you're trying to get an answer that's not up to you, but higher on up the chain of command, but at least give a reply back to the customer instead of having to them call you countless times just to get a simple yes or no answer. I asked to hold a vehicle and it was as if they didn't even want to sell me the BMW. The only person that actually worked and attempted to sell me the car was Christian Morgan. I tried to get them to hold a vehicle for 3-4 weeks, but apparently they were too busy for a client that's been trying to purchase the vehicle for over a month to even care. No support for the troops from this dealership.

• Great car buying experience

Donald Taylor was a great help. He made me feel like I have been buying cars with this dealership for many years.

• Purchased a 2009 Nissan from Robert Rego

This has been the best car buying experience I've ever had. Robert was professional and very knowledgeable. I would recommend buying here to anyone. The buying process was quick and flawless.

• Purchased a Jeep Wrangler

My experience was awesome! Robert and Mick were great. They helped in every way possible and took care of me and my family. I got the vehicle I wanted and the service one should expect. Thank you! I will shop here again for my next vehicle.

• Purchased a Honda CRV

Robert was extremely helpful throughout our experience. He accommodated our request to take out our vehicle of choice for two separate test drives today, responded very promptly to all of our inquiries via email, phone, and in person, and made us feel welcome to be here. We were very pleased with the superior customer service, and look forward to enjoying our new vehicle thanks to the kind support of the team at BMW of Montgomery!

• Great service and fast

Got a good car for a great price. Daniel was very informative on vehicle and the price was right.

• All 10's

On a scale of 1-10 Robert Rego deserves all 10's .

On a scale of 1-10 Robert Rego deserves all 10's .