BMW of Montgomery

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Excellent very professional polite encouraging helpful clean atmosphere car wash was good.Will Continue to visit and look for the great service.

January 15, 2019

Great customer service and car buying experience! EXCEPTIONAL facility!!!

• July 5, 2016

First I want say thank you to Robert Rego, internet manager who made the process of purchasing my BMW pleasant. No comparison to past experiences at other... dealerships where it alway seems to be very stressful and unpleasant. From my first contact with Robert he handled our process in a very personal and professional manner. The amount of times that he went way above the call of duty to make our experience purchasing this car a good one was countless. I had no idea there were still people out there who know good customer service and above all know how to provide this service sincerely. Sonic BMW of Montgomery you are very lucky to have such a special individual working for and representing your company. I would definitely buy from Robert and BMW in the future and would recommend to anyone to contact Robert, he will work for you and you can believe what he tells you. Thanks again for everything. CL, BMW X5

January 14, 2019

Always a pleasure to visit BMW of Montgomery. The service department is like family and I know I'll always get their best shot at fixing any vehicle problems... I might encounter. Quality repairs at a fair price and in a timely manner.

January 11, 2019

Service dept will screw you if you let them. Maybe it's the was Sonic Automotive trains them. They will wait till you drop off the vehicle, get picked... put, etc before they call you with the fine print. Assuming you will just take the screwing.

August 13, 2018

At first when the engine on my 2012 528 needed replacing they got BMW to go in for 90% of it and I was happy. Then only 5 days after I picked it up, the... same engine light came on, and after I took it to the BMW dealer in Columbus (because that is where I live), they determined it had not been installed correctly. I complained about this to BMW and they refused to reimburse me for that. Seems like BMW should pay for a mistake that a certified BMW mechanic made. These cars are absolute crap. Break down all the time. They don't stand behind them, their warranty is weak. My new car has a 100k warranty, and it is NOT a BMW. If they had not acted like such jerks, I might have kept on buying them. Everyone I spoke to said the same thing about them, they break down all the time. Stay away. Stay away. "Ultimate driving machine" more like "ultimate paper weight"

December 19, 2017

Service was fine. I'm a pretty regular customer. Sometimes it is hard to get any service advisor on the phone, and they don't call you back in a timely... manner. As for the coutesy vehicles, I have said this before. They should be first come, first serve. Not just 2011 and newer cars. I have a 2006. Us older car owners are BNW's cash cow. We pay out of pocket or our extended warranty pays them. The newer car owners cars are still under warranty so they don't make any money on them.

December 13, 2017

For the second time, I have left my vehicle to be serviced. The first time, I was advised to come back after 12:00 and it would be ready. Got there at... 1:30 and they still hadn't started service. Today left the same vehicle for service and advised them of prior experience. At 2:00 I called to see if it was ready. They never called back. At 2:45 I called again and was told it was ready. Drove out to dealership to get vehicle only to be told it wasn't ready. I is now 5:15 and I am waiting to get my vehicle. Both times I had an 8:30 appointment. Very poor business practices. Will NEVER buy from these people again.

April 7, 2017

David was extremely helpful, and exceptionally nice. If you visit, ask for him. He's amazing and an awesome guy!

March 31, 2017

This was the absolute best experience I have ever had car shopping. What attracted me first was the vehicle listed $5,000 cheaper than other Models of... the same year WITH higher mileage. Not only was the vehicle in excellent condition but so were the staff. David was the car salesman and Crystal was his helper and David made an impossible deal possible. I have never been so satisfied with an experience until then! Would recommend any and every one to visit this dealer.