BMW of Montgomery

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 487-2341 (866) 487-2341
Used (888) 429-9862 (888) 429-9862
Service (866) 527-5941 (866) 527-5941

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.7

Customer

I?ve never had to wait so long for my car to be repaired. I had an appointment, took my car in early and still didn?t get my car back until the next day! It was a total inconvenience to my plans.

Dealer response

Hi April Williams, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Montgomery! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Car buying

I?m happy to be back with the BMW family. They assisted me in every way and I drove off with my car. I love it. Thank you sales team!!

Dealer response

Debra Shuford, we are glad we could help! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

BMW Car

Ms. Brown was so helpful and very professional. She addressed all my questions and was there with me through the entire process.

Dealer response

Latosha Green, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

BMW of Montgomery, Alabama

My salesman , Ta , was courteous and patient with all my questions.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

I have no problem with the quality of service; however, I...

I have no problem with the quality of service; however, I was there longer than I expected for an oil change. I am sure there were other engine checks performed and the service was very thorough.

Bryan Brasington provided us with excellent customer...

Bryan Brasington provided us with excellent customer service. He kept us informed throughout our visit and had us back on the road in a timely manner.

Great experience

Great people, make exceptions to fit my hectic schedule

Car repair at BMW Montgomery

Bryan Brasington at the BMW dealership provided excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Dc Nash, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Dealer was direct and honest. Price was established...

Dealer was direct and honest. Price was established without conflict and they secured the exact car we wanted. Excellent people and service, friendly, and smart

Continued Excellence at BMW Montgomery

Marcus and Bryan are the sole reason why I continue to bring my M2 back to BMW Montgomery. They are extremely professional, knowledgeable, hard working, and communicate extremely well. I trust them implicitly as they always go the extra mile to explain and help make cost benefit decisions. I?ve worked with quite a few dealerships and the team at this shop is far superior. Thanks for what you gentlemen bring everyday!

Dealer response

Bennet Burton, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Montgomery!