BMW of Montgomery

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 487-2341 (866) 487-2341
Used (888) 429-9862 (888) 429-9862
Service (866) 527-5941 (866) 527-5941

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bryan Brasington is there when I need him. Customer...

Bryan Brasington is there when I need him. Customer Service is his first priority. Courteous, kind and most helpful. Knowledgeable and informed. Could not ask for more!

Tasha

Great service as usual. I always take my vehicle there.

Dealer response

Latasha Thomas, thank you so much for your high rating!

Great experience!

I highly recommend BMW of Montgomery. They were super professional! They made my car buying such a smooth experience.

Dealer response

Kimberly Celka, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

BMW of Montgomery

Great service this visit. No complaints, excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Claire Payne, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

BMW of Montgomery Service

Every time I get my BMW serviced at BMW of Montgomery it is a pleasant experience. Thank you so much for all you do.

Dealer response

Hi Larry Hudson, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Tire Rotation and New Battery

Brian and Taylor are my go to service team and they both are competent and do top notch work.

Dealer response

Walter Gregg, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Montgomery!

Bryan Brasington gave great customer service. Contacted...

Bryan Brasington gave great customer service. Contacted BMW Headquarters about my AC compressor and they resolved my problem with no charge. Very satisfied. Thank you Bryan!

Dealer response

Jay, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Montgomery!

Excellent Service

The service I received was beyond my expectations this particular visit.

Dealer response

Teresa Brown-green, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

Everyone was very welcoming and helpful, and Christian...

Everyone was very welcoming and helpful, and Christian was completely upfront and open about everything on the vehicle we purchased. My review is based on one experience but I would recommend them based off friendliness and price

Dealer response

Jcselman83, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Montgomery. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Excellent. Juvon Wilson and team did a great job...

Excellent. Juvon Wilson and team did a great job troubleshooting my issue and performed the work quite nicely. BMW of Montgomery seems to really support the products they offer.

Dealer response

Trant.troy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of Montgomery!