BMW of Montgomery

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 487-2341 (866) 487-2341
Used (888) 429-9862 (888) 429-9862
Service (866) 527-5941 (866) 527-5941

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Owner

Matthew was very helpful and professional. He explained the quality of the purchased vehicle as well giving me input on other options .So when you are in the Montgomery area looking for a bmw go see Matt

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Wonderful customer service

I had the most lovely experience with BMW of Montgomery!

4.0

Montgomery BMW

Very pleased with this buying experience. Would buy from them again.

Dealer response

Hi Doug, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to see you soon!

2022 BMW X3 Purchase

My experience was great!! BMW of Montgomery always does a good job of taking care of its extended family. Please go see Madison Simmons and Daniel Thornton. Robert Rego also explained everything in detail when it came to the final financing options. This has been a great experience!!!

Dealer response

Hi Kevon Chesson, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Montgomery BMW Buying Experience

We had an excellent experience with our purchase. Our salesperson (Untuan) was awesome and kept us informed during the entire process.

Dealer response

George Vowell, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

I’ve purchased several BMW vehicles & BMW of Montgomery...

I’ve purchased several BMW vehicles & BMW of Montgomery was absolutely first class in salesmanship & courtesy, will definitely be a future customer!

Dealer response

Hi Jkm, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Very pleased thank you all I love my new car will always...

Very pleased thank you all I love my new car will always come to BMW

Dealer response

Hi Camillehouston10! We're so happy we were able to help you out!

BMW of Montgomery your the best! Your whole staff was...

BMW of Montgomery your the best! Your whole staff was awesome, helpful and so friendly.

Dealer response

Miss Jackson, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of Montgomery. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, BMW of Montgomery

4.0

Quick in responding to email inquiry. Upfront on giving...

Quick in responding to email inquiry. Upfront on giving us best deal. Personable, friendly salesperson.

Dealer response

Valeriehinton05, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1.0

It appears that they do not know how to service their own...

It appears that they do not know how to service their own vehicles. They do not know whats wrong with my vehicle after having for a full year. In addition communication is very poor.

Dealer response

Frankqa, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (855) 984-2417 to speak to our manager directly.

Consumer response

Vehicle in service department for over a year. I'm paying insurance on this vehicle and have not been able to use it for over a year. I think BMW should work put some kind of a deal, either on fixing the problem they keep telling me they don't know how or issue a trade-in deal. I have contacted corporate but again I appear to get nowhere. Please HELP!!!