BMW of Montgomery

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 487-2341 (866) 487-2341
Used (888) 429-9862 (888) 429-9862
Service (866) 527-5941 (866) 527-5941

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

After going to one dealership and not even being...

After going to one dealership and not even being acknowledged until I spoke, we went to BMW of Montgomery. Total experience was amazing!,,, Thanks Untuan Daniels!! You open the door when you saw us approach and from time you greeted us, you lead us into a new world of BMW!! Everyone was kind and very helpful for me to drive out that day with my wonderful BMW X5. In today’s world Untua Daniels you make things much brighter. Big thanks!!

Dealer response

Hi Kbdb610, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Very satisfied with my experience at your business. Ms...

Very satisfied with my experience at your business. Ms Simmons answered All my questions and concerns. Very satisfied with the vehicle and am loving the way it drives. I am still trying to learn all the features, but am enjoying every minute I am spending doing so.

Dealer response

Hi Edp, thank you so much for your positive comments about BMW of Montgomery! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

The lease to purchase transition went nothing short of...

The lease to purchase transition went nothing short of splendid. Morgan, Britton. Christian and Mr. Howard the service manager all displayed superior customer service. Montgomery BMW and I have been doing business for almost 9 years. The whole staff understands that the "Customer is King." Sincerely Santi "Mike" Polis

I dealt with the service technician Marcus He was...

I dealt with the service technician Marcus He was superior technician 👨‍🔧 a good choice . My appointment was 8:40 AM. He had

Consumer response

Marcus was pleasant, courteous, efficient’& professional. I couldn’t ask for anyone better

Car Purchase

My salesman Deron was the best. He was so patient and sweet. He met me at the door after I got out my car and he did his Thang. ????????????????????

Dealer response

Meosha Benson, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon! We hope you have a great day!

Good fast service

My problem, an issue with A/C, was corrected in just a couple of minutes

Dealer response

Hi Adam Eason, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

mcarthur.davis@adph.state.al.us

Great, very great. Best service completely satisfied with your service.

Excellent Service

Wonderful Customer Service. Professional Experience.

Dealer response

John Hall, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Montgomery. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Top Notch!

I really enjoyed the buying experience. Customer service was excellent across the board!

Dealer response

Anovia Alvin, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

GREAT SERVICE BMW MONTGOMERY

Great experience. Daniel and Tuan (spell check) Helped me with walking off the lot in a brand new car. Expected to be at the dealership all day but I got out of there in no time.

Dealer response

Shaunteria Thornton, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!