BMW of Montgomery

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 487-2341 (866) 487-2341
Used (888) 429-9862 (888) 429-9862
Service (866) 527-5941 (866) 527-5941

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My service representative was Jeffrey Ashurst. He...

My service representative was Jeffrey Ashurst. He provided exceptional customer service/care. He paid attention to all details. Cost of services were within my budget.

3.0

malcolm.jacobs2011@hotmail.com

A good job was done by dealership realigning my active kidney grille, headlight and bumper cover that was done incorrectly by Classic Collision who is a subcontracted body shop for BMW Of Montgomery. The hood is currently not quite centered.

Dealer response

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (855) 984-2417.

Very satisfied!!!

This dealership and my service advisor, Bryan, took great care of me! My car was here for a few weeks due to some major repairs that were needed, and they took great care of my car and restored it back to perfect driving condition! They were great in answering all of my questions and updating me on the repair process. My car happened to break down in Montgomery, and I hadn?t ever been to this BMW dealership, and they treated me so well that I?m now changing my home dealership to them!! I?ve had buying/repair experiences at 3 BMW dealerships, and this one is my favorite!

Dealer response

Catherine Potts, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

My sales experience

No stress auto purchase that was actually enjoyable! Every request I had was delivered

Dealer response

Thomas Haney, we are glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

2.7

Finance guy was awful

I told finance guy exactly who I wanted financing with. He went with someone else on his own without contacting me. Probably to get a kick back? smh. I?m now forced to refinance and spend more money because of his mistake and greed.

4.3

BMW Montgomery Alabama

Good, no pressure sales, hood deal great car. Great sales person. Will recommend if lookbfir a good low mileage like new used car.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

2.8

I told the finance guy what company I wanted for...

I told the finance guy what company I wanted for financing. He went with someone different without contacting me. Probably to get a kick back… smh. I’m now forced to refinance to the company I wanted originally. I’m forced to pay extra fees. Lazy, incompetent, and greedy are the best ways for me to describe this finance snake.

Great Customer Service!!! Madison was great! Went out of...

Great Customer Service!!! Madison was great! Went out of her way to make sure I stayed in my budget. She worked with Danny, they both were very helpful. Finance Manager was a very pleasant man, a pleasure to work with too. Can't say enough about how great they all were! Great team! I just LOVE my new vehicle, well new to me! Thanks for everything!!!

Great service

I always have exceptional customer service experience when I visit BMW of Montgomery. The staff at this location is beyond helpful and are committed to making sure the customers are well taken care of.

Dealer response

Shavon Collins, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of Montgomery. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

My experience with the service department has been great...

My experience with the service department has been great (Bryan is super, and the dealership's courtesy driver is an asset to the dealership), but my recent experience with the parts department was a bit disappointing. I ordered a windshield only to be told three weeks later that the part was on backorder from Germany. Luckily, someone had ordered, and then cancelled the order, for a windshield, and I was able to have my wind shield replaced. I feel that someone should have told me about the back order instead of telling me, on two separate occasions, that the part is expected "this Friday." Other than the above bump-in-the -road, I am very satisfied with the dealership.