BMW of Montgomery

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 487-2341 (866) 487-2341
Used (888) 429-9862 (888) 429-9862
Service (866) 527-5941 (866) 527-5941

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

BMW Montgomery

I recently leased a new 2022 BMW 540 from Montgomery BMW and process was awesome. I always wanted to purchase local and they made process pressure free.

Dealer response

The staff was very friendly and gave excellent service

The staff was very friendly and gave excellent service and are very helpfull Grat job keep it up

Refreshing Experience

I?m very pleased with my buying experience at BMW of Montgomery. My salesperson, the sales manager, and the finance manager were pleasant, professional, and accommodating.

WONDERFUL!

WONDERFUL! Matthew Price provided outstanding service to me and my husband. Sold us 2 cars!

Dealer response

Hi Poeharris, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Excellent Customer Service

The entire process was very smooth. Customer Service was amazing. I saw a car on the lot that I wanted but it was sold. The sales tech searched for a vehicle identical to that one?.had it sent to the lot with a week.

New owner

Everything was great . Everything was done at my home or the telephone, and done well

christalmjeter@gmail.com

My experience was great .My sales person was absolutely amazing! She was very knowledgeable about everything.

Dealer response

Christal Miller, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of Montgomery. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

My buying experience was VIP status from the time I

My buying experience was VIP status from the time I inquired online about my vehicle. I felt like family walking through the doors. Everyone I came in contact with was very professional, willing to help and made my process easy. The experience at BMW was above and beyond top rated. They kept me informed and updates from the beginning to the end. I’m one happy satisfied customer thank you BMW of Montgomery!!!

Dealer response

Hi Lady L! We're so happy we were able to help you out!

Owner

Matthew was very helpful and professional. He explained the quality of the purchased vehicle as well giving me input on other options .So when you are in the Montgomery area looking for a bmw go see Matt

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Wonderful customer service

I had the most lovely experience with BMW of Montgomery!