Sun Chevrolet

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(412) 344-8000 (412) 344-8000

Sun Chevrolet

Found the staff to be well informed, courteous and professional in all of my dealings from car feature selection, ordering process, trade-in as well as keeping me informed throughout the delivery cycle

1.0

Worst service department by far

Tried to bring my vehicle here for service and was treated to the worst customer service experience I have ever had, avoid this dealership at all cost there service department is a joke and treats you like crap, will never buy a car or take one here for service agian

Dealer response

we cannot make an assesment of this customer's experience without knowing any details, name, type of vehicle ect...there is no information .

1.5

Sun Chevrolet's Service Department is a SCAM!

Sun Chevrolet's service department is horrible! They over-charged me by 2.5 hours of labor on my first service visit with my brand new 2020 Corvette. I even have PDR footage proving this. I had to submit a complaint to the BBB and to GM due to their fraudulent business practices. Needless to say, avoid this place!

1.0

Avoid at all costs

I?ve had the absolute worst experience with Sun Chevrolet these past two days. A week ago, I made an appointment for 8/24 to drop my car off for an oil change, check engine light and a rattling noise coming from the rear left. I dropped my car off yesterday at 7:30 am (as soon as they opened) and was shuttled to my job by 8. No problems. As of 1 o?clock, I still hadn?t heard anything about my vehicle, so I decided to call and received the voicemail of the garage. At 2:30, I still hadn?t heard anything back, so I called again. I spoke to a mechanic who told me they were just starting to look at my car and he would have information for me soon. Why when they had my car for 7 hours were they just starting to look at it at 2:30? At 4 o?clock, I STILL had no diagnosis on my car. My work day was over at 4:30 and I was relying on someone else to give me a ride to pick up my car. I called at 4 and all of a sudden, there was a huge list of things wrong with my car. I needed front brakes and rotors, the rear left rotor was locked and the wheel wouldn?t spin, my engine cylinders were clogged. They wanted $1500 for this work. I asked them if the repairs could wait and they told me my car wasn?t in driving condition. I brought it into the shop in driving condition so why couldn?t I leave with it? I know their prices were off the wall and I wanted to get a second opinion elsewhere. As a young 23 year old woman, I knew they were trying to scare me into getting these repairs done. With the advice of my father, we decided to get the brakes done, but not the cylinders for a friend?s husband or father could fix it for less than $10. When I told my ?service advisor? this, she went into a long rant about it was caused by me using cheap gas like Sheetz or GetGo, and it can cause my entire engine to fail and ruin my car. It was complete over dramatics, and luckily, as a woman, I know to question what people are repair shops tell me and get a second opinion. After speaking to them at 4, they informed me that there was no way my car would be done that day because their mechanics left for the day. I asked her why they didn?t start looking at my car until 2:30 when I dropped it off at 7:30 in the morning. She told me they?d been working on it all day, even though the mechanic told me himself they had just started looking at it at 2:30. Had they been working on it all day, I?d think they?d call me with a diagnosis a lot sooner than 4 pm. So at that point, it was 4 pm. Mechanics were gone. My car is not in driving condition (according to them). And I?m stuck at work without a car. Had they looked at my car in the morning when I dropped it off, there would have been plenty of time to repair it that. I was never offered a rental to get to work today, so thankfully I have good friends who were willing to bring me to work and take me to pick up my car. They did not care one bit about the position I was left in without a car. I will be picking up my vehicle later this afternoon, paying $1134 for brakes and an oil change and never looking back. I cannot say enough bad things about this service department. Avoid it at all costs.

Dealer response

Chelsea, we deeply regret your experience with us and are disappointed to learn of any inconveniences you have encountered due to this situation. We would like to assure you it has never been our intention to upset or disappoint you in any way as our goal is to return your vehicle to you in a better, safer condition than which it was received. We would truly appreciate the opportunity to continue working with you in hopes of resolving your issues and restoring your faith in our service department. If you are willing, please contact our Service Director David Logreco at (412) 344-8000 for further assistance. Thank you again for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We hope to hear from you.

Very nice to deal with

The dealership was very friendly and easy to deal with not pushy , I have and would recommend anybody to go and buy a vehicle from sun . Thank you!!!

Top rate service.

Always pleasant at Sun Chevrolet. Service is fast, complete and done right every time. Sun Chevrolet is also very clean and comfortable

Great buying experience

Our salesman A.J. Creamer was exactly how all sales people should be. He was helpful without being pushy, and courteous without being patronizing. He answered all our questions clearly and VERY patiently, even after we went back with more questions a few days later. He didn't brush us off once the sale was made. This is our first experience with Sun Chevrolet and, hopefully, our future service visits will be as satisfying.

Immediate Service

Great service at Sun Chevrolet for my Cruz inspection. I waited for the car to be inspected and it wasn't as long a time as I expected.

Very Satisfied customer!

We purchased our Suburban from Sun almost five (5) years ago. It was a great purchase (and purchsae experience). Ever since, we've enjoyed dealing w/ the dealership. We have found the entire Sun team to be incredibly service-oriented. Their maintenance team is exceedingly responsive, professional, helpful and timely. They have earned our trust and our continued business over the years. I would HIGHLY recommned them to family, friends and neighbors. Brian Walters

Great selection, impressive facilities.

This is our second purchase at Sun Chevrolet. The sales personnel are very helpful, answered all of our question to out satisfaction and completed the sale without any complications. It was quick and easy shopping at Sun Chevy.