Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thursday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers from DealerRater.

World Class Service !!!

After having lived elsewhere for the past 18 years, my experience today with Scott is no different than it was for the 20+ years I dealt with him prior to 2004. World class service. Period. When a person whom you haven’t seen in almost 20 years not only remembers your name but also asks about my other family members (by name) you know he is ‘the best’. When buying new vehicles at this dealership I tell the Sales folks I’m not buying here for the price, I’m buying it here for the Service Department in general, and Scott specifically. Hands down he is the best, and he has done a phenomenal job of instilling the same qualities in his shop.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Bernie! We're glad to hear that Scott and the rest of the crew here at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers could assist you. We hope to see you back!

Dedicated Sales person- Kevin Fitzpatrick

Everyone was friendly and helpful. My salesperson, Kevin was the best! Buying a car is not always easy especially in this economy. But, he did everything possible to put me in the exact truck that I wanted and I could not be more pleased. His work ethic and dedication to getting everything just right made me glad I went to Herb Chambers! Edison Shurdha made sure I had the most competition financing and simplified the entire process for me, wrapping up the perfect buying experience.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Gustavo! We're glad to hear that Kevin and the rest of the crew here at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers could assist you during your visit with us. We hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

Have now leased and purchaed vehicles from this

Have now leased and purchaed vehicles from this dealership. Sales and service are both excellent. We had a particularly quick, yet thorough and pleasant, experience with Clinton Gerrish while purchasing our new (to us) vehicle last month. I would highly recomend working with him!

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers with your automotive needs! Clinton & the team look forward to seeing you next time!

Great customer service as always very friendly service

Great customer service as always very friendly service and quick also very professional and efficient. Would.recommend it to everyone else happy to be able to share with everyone

Dealer response

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're honored to have you as a Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers customer and look forward to your next visit!

3.0

Think twice

Had my car towed to dealership, I was told after insurance company looked at car it would only take two days to fix. A week and a half later and a total of three weeks there I am asking when its going to be done. Tjey finally finish the car that night the engine deflector comes off while driving because they did not put back on correctly. Had to be towed back and fixed. Not impressed with work and service.

Dealer response

Dear Steve C., I sincerely apologize for the delay with repairing your vehicle. And, I am sorry that the deflector came off after picking up your vehicle causing a second visit. Thank you, Jim Klimas General Manager

Customer service is outstanding!

Customer service is outstanding! We have always been treated with respect, urgency and a smile! Go see Phil! He’s absolutely phenomenal to work with! Highly recommended 👍👍🙌

Dealer response

Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers customer! Phil & the team appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you next time!

First time I have been to Herb Chambers of Danvers.

First time I have been to Herb Chambers of Danvers. Work was well done. More importantly they were able to get the part I needed and install it the same day to accommodate me on leaving on a trip the next day. Frank got it done for me, and saved my vacation. You are my go to for service from now on.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Jay! We're glad to hear that Frank could assist you during your visit here at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers. We hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

Pickup truck needed airbag replacement per recall.

Pickup truck needed airbag replacement per recall. This was handled quickly and I was out the door without a long wait. The service personnel I dealt with were polite and efficient. Good experience overall.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Fred! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers for all of your future automotive needs!

Everything went as planned Phil took care of me in a

Everything went as planned Phil took care of me in a timely manner with no problems

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad Phil could assist you during your visit with us. We hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Excellent service on such short notice.

Excellent service on such short notice. Very much appreciated. Everything was very clearly explained to me. Thank you and continue success to you. Bob

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review, Bob! It was our privilege to serve you and we hope we can be of assistance again in the future!