Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealership

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 464-8115 (888) 464-8115
Used (888) 465-2285 (888) 465-2285
Service (888) 468-9058 (888) 468-9058

Pleasure to work with, no pressure to buy.very helpful ...

Pleasure to work with, no pressure to buy.very helpful

Dealer response

Thank you very much for choosing Holiday Automotive as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care, and thank you for driving with us!

I bought a brand-new Traverse (Premium) from Holiday. I...

I bought a brand-new Traverse (Premium) from Holiday. I had some issues with my car and Holiday management came through and fixed my issues. I appreciate them working with me.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Melissa! We're sorry to hear you had some initial issues with your purchased vehicle, but we're glad to hear our team was able to assist. We hope you're enjoying your new Traverse, and if there's ever anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call. We're always here to help however we can! Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

We had a very pleasant experience working with Sinjin...

We had a very pleasant experience working with Sinjin Slater. He was able to find the vehicle we wanted and was willing and able to answer all our questions.

Consumer response

Once again we had a good experience when purchasing our new Equinox at Holiday. All the personal were very professional and helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your reviews! We're so glad to hear that our team provided you with not only one, but two wonderful experiences. We'll be sure to pass your review along to Sinjin and our GM team, and if there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for driving with us!

Great Service

Thanks Holiday, always great service. Smiling faces, prompt service, informative as they do repairs needed.

Dealer response

Thank you, Sandra! We're happy to hear our team continually provides you with wonderful service experiences. As always, if there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Safe travels, and thank you for driving with us!

My 1st time buying a car was stress-free all fears were...

My 1st time buying a car was stress-free all fears were lost any and ALL questions answered price fair for area, actually better. Would go back!

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your review! Our team works hard to provide an easy, stress-free car buying experience and we're excited that we were able to help you get a great deal on your very first buying experience. We're proud to have earned your business and your trust, and we hope to see you again in the future as well! If there's anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

Thank you for guide us through the purchase of our...

Thank you for guide us through the purchase of our vehicle. We were blessed from above to have a new car and good customer experience.

Dealer response

Thank you very much, Rivera family! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and we hope your new vehicle is serving you all well! If there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to stop by or give us a call. Thank you for driving with us!

Great service

Mr. Johnson was great as was the finance dept..excellent service..I was very pleased with everything and everyone at the dealership..thank you for all the help..

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Kurt! We're very glad to hear our team provided you with a great experience, and we appreciate you taking the time to write about it. If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to stop by or give us a call. Thank you for driving with us!

Very professional, accommodating, makes the experience...

Very professional, accommodating, makes the experience happen with ease, staff appear to work very well together, are friendly, personable, respectful, atmosphere/environment very clean with Covid pandemic, felt safe

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Nancy! We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Our team works hard to provide an easy, stress-free car buying experience and we're excited that we were able to help you get a great deal on the perfect vehicle for you. We're proud to have earned your business and your trust, and we hope to see you again in the future as well! If there's anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

New Truck Experience

Dealership had to search for what was wanted an within a week vehicle was located and complete buying process was completed.

Dealer response

Thank you, Erik! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great buying experience! If there's anything else we can assist you with please feel free to let us know. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

4.3

Holiday Automotive

Made appointment to test drive a Buick Envision. Wasn't happy when we arrived and were told it was sold. But after talking to Joe Griese, he pulled another Buick Envision around for us to test drive. While we were out, he ran numbers for me to see if they had any other cars in my price range and he found two. One was at another car dealership but they had one that was a courtesy vehicle that had about 2600 miles on it that had just been returned. They gave us a good deal on it to keep it in my price range and it was even my preferred color. Getting financing together tomorrow and hope to have my new vehicle home in my garage by Wednesday. I'm thrilled!

Dealer response

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review, Cheri! Our team works hard to provide an easy, stress-free car buying experience and we're excited that Joe able to provide that for you. We'll be sure to pass your review his way, and if there's anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!