Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealership

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 464-8115 (888) 464-8115
Used (888) 465-2285 (888) 465-2285
Service (888) 468-9058 (888) 468-9058

Jamie did an outstanding job of selling a new blazer to...

Jamie did an outstanding job of selling a new blazer to me but also explained all the features and benefits in a professional manner. I also got I think a pretty good deal on my trade in. Great place to deal with.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Gary! We're glad to hear Jamie provided you with an excellent buying experience, and we hope your Blazer is still treating you well! If there's ever anything else we can help you with, feel free to let us know. Safe travels, and thank you for driving with us!

Tbringman2012@gmail.com

Clean environment, friendly, attentive. Over the top service.

Dealer response

Thank you, Tim! It's our commitment to provide five-star service to our guests, and we're very glad to hear that was reflected during your most recent visit. If there's anything else our team can assist you with, feel free to let us know. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

GREAT experience!!!

I was so impressed with the customer service and accommodations while my equinox was being repaired. Holiday lent me a vehicle similar in size and features to mine while they had my car. They made a normally stressful situation very smooth and convenient through the entire process from start to finish. There was nothing else I could have asked for. Thank you, Holiday.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Elizabeth! We love hearing our customer's stories and we're so pleased to hear that our team took such good care of your during your recent visit. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

Oil Change on new car

I was treated like a queen when I brought my new Buick in for the 1st oil change. Everything was explained to me and they even gave it a quick wash. Thanks Holiday

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Mary! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. If there's ever anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care, and thank you for driving with us!

Squ1rrl

If you need a vehicle this is the place. The best place ever. Super friendly sales, parts and president of the company. GREAT PLACE TO BUY.

Dealer response

Thank you, Greg! Our team strives to provide nothing but the best possible car buying experience for our guests, and we're so glad to hear that your recent visit reflected that. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope we'll see you again sometime. Take care, and thank you for driving with us!

Holiday is the Best, Hands Down!

This is not the first vehicle I have purchased from Holiday and the people there are the exact reason I went back to purchase my second vehicle from them. From the time you walk into the door, you are made to feel welcome. There is no pushing, no rushing, no feeling like just another sale. I was introduced to the salesman Cory Hayward and he took the time to meet me, assess my needs, listen to my wants and match me with the vehicle I purchased. No pushing me into a vehicle that I didn't like, no questionable sales tactics, no rolling of the eyes. He and everyone there treated me with respect and dignity. When it's time for a new vehicle down the road, Holiday will be my first and most likely only stop.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Shari! We love hearing our customer's stories and we're so pleased to hear that Cory and our entire team took such good care of your during your recent visit. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to him, and if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

2017 Chevy silverado

Greg Sass is a great guy at holiday. He helped my parents, my sister, and me get new vehicles. He worked hard and fast to get our vehicles home very quick. Everyone up at holiday is great.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your review, Scott! We're so pleased to hear that Greg took such good care of you and your family during your recent visit. We hope that you are all loving your new vehicles, and that you enjoy them for many years to come. If there is ever anything else that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

Great buying experience

Kevin Tillman provided me with a great buying experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable and presented the product perfectly. Kevin also worked with my wife and suprised me with a bow on the hood of my brand new truck. I would recommend Kevin and Holiday automotive to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! Our team works hard to provide each of our guests with nothing less than a stellar car buying experience, and we're very happy to hear that Kevin made your visit such a positive one. We appreciate your review, and if there's ever anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know! We are always here to help. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

Custom Service for oil change

Wonderful customer service. There friendly and willing to help you with all your needs. The pricing also is great. I would highly recommend Holiday Auto.

Dealer response

Thank you, Laura! We're glad to hear you found our team so friendly and helpful, and we appreciate your five-star rating. We hope to see you again sometime and sincerely thank you for your business as well! Take care, and thank you for driving with us!

Happy customer

This is an excellent dealer. Customer service is number one. Their team is courteous and efficient. Our purchase experience was enjoyable. Our vehicle service is always excellent.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing about your experience, John! We're glad you found our team courteous and efficient, and we sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!