Holiday Chevrolet Buick GMC Dealership

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 464-8115 (888) 464-8115
Used (888) 465-2285 (888) 465-2285
Service (888) 468-9058 (888) 468-9058

I have always had excellent service at Holiday. My recent...

I have always had excellent service at Holiday. My recent purchase of a new Enclave Avenir was better than expected! Mike Egli was an expert on my new purchase. I also spent some time with Chuck Weber who also was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We're so glad to hear Mike and Chuck both provided you with such an excellent all-around purchase experience, and we'll be sure to pass your review their way. We're very pleased to know we were able to exceed your expectations, and if there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to Mike or Chuck directly or to give our general Holiday number a call. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

Great car buying experience

Matt was a great salesperson. Very thorough and friendly. Helped me get the best possible deal. With all the technology in my new vehicle it was very much appreciated that he took the time to orient me to all the "gadgets."

Dealer response

Thank you, Jim! We appreciate you taking the time to highlight the wonderful experience Matt provided you with, and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! If there's ever anything we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

Kris is fantastic!

I have been leading cars through Holiday GM for 5 years and I just signed another lease for 3 more years. I've worked with multiple different people through out that time and they are all fantastic. They really focus on making sure their clients leave happy.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your review, Emily! We're incredibly glad to hear Kris and our team provided you with a stellar all-around experience, and we appreciate your recommendation in our team. If there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for driving with us!

Acadia

Our experience at Holiday was awesome. Enjoyed the whole process they were very friendly and helpful. Dale was very helpful. Would highly recommend. Best experience very happy

Dealer response

Thank you, Cindy! We appreciate your kind words, and we're pleased to know Dale provided you with such a great experience. We've passed your review his way, and if there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for driving with us!

?????

Experience was great. Mike Egli did a fantastic job. 40 years of buying cars and trucks from Holiday. Wouldn’t think of going anywhere else. Definitely “WORTH THE TRIP”

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, Patricia! We appreciate you taking the time to highlight the great job done by Mike, and we hope you're enjoying your new ride! If there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to Mike directly, or to give our general GM number a call. Thank you for your continued business, have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

Unbelievable experience!! Words can’t describe the help...

Unbelievable experience!! Words can’t describe the help Tony Perez and Bill Agnew have done for us purchasing a new vehicle! Thank you thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that our Tony, Bill and our team was able to help you find a great vehicle that's right for you, and we hope that you're enjoying it! Let us know if there's ever anything else that we can do for you, and thank you for driving with us!

Great Job

Tony is an awesome Customer Specialist. He gave me all the info to make this a great driving experience, All the features were explained , and gave me all the time I needed. Thanks Tony.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your review! We're very glad to hear Tony provided you with an excellent buying experience, and we'll make sure to pass your review his way. If there's ever anything else we can assist you with please feel free to let us know. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

My New Chevy Bolt

Given the Coronavirus situation initial contact thru Car Gurus were great. Test drive process was fine but when inside we were the only people wearing masks. Salesperson, Dan Detterman, was great but Finance Dept didn’t get quote right when first sent requiring extra $220 for plates and taxes. This was a cash deal so why the Finance people took so long. Dan did delivery personally to our home which was really super. He did a solid orientation of the car systems for us and followed up with a call the next day about our issue of not being able to open the car hood. Great job on the Sales end.

Dealer response

Kevin, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very glad to hear Dan provided you with an excellent experience, but we are disappointed to hear about the financial portion of things. Please give us a call at (920) 921-8898 and a manager would be happy to assist you further with that portion of your experience. Take care, and we hope to speak with you soon!

Great

Tony is an exceptional sales person and goes above and beyond when explaining features. He is certainly an asset to Holiday Automotive. We would recommend him to friends and relatives.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your review! We're so glad Tony and our team were able to help you find a great vehicle that's right for you, and we hope that you're enjoying it! Let us know if there's ever anything else that we can do for you, and thank you for driving with us!

Kris Did a Great Job with the customer Service. Will...

Kris Did a Great Job with the customer Service. Will definitely Refer this company for future Buyers! Thank you for the Good Deal and Service to both Dean and Kris!!!😁👍

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that Kris provided you with a wonderful buying experience, and we'll be sure to pass your review her way, as well as to Dean and our GM team! If there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for driving with us!