New 866-526-0171 Dealer Website
Used 866-825-4555 Email Dealer
Service 888-440-0722

4.0
  • Great services!!

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that Bobby did a great job!

May experience with Nissan of Mobile was a great one. I had one of the greatest and professional salesman I ever came in contact with. Bobby Mitchell is very knowledgeable and experienced in selling cars. If ever shopping for another car I will return to Nissan of Mobile and for him personally.

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that Bobby did a great job!

• Disappointed customer

Purchased a used maxima with bad tires. I informed dealer before of the tires and he said he would look into it. After getting the car home I noticed the tires were worst than I anticipated. I contacted nissan and they said since they no longer had the title Iand wouldn't give me tires. This is not the upstanding dealership it once was. I purchased my first maxima here in 97. I'm very disappointed right now, and would not recommend them to anyone else. Drive the extra mile and go to someone with more respect for their customers.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your having trouble with your tires. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at mneves@nissanofmobile.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Michael Neves | General Manager

• Awesome service.

I bought a used car, my credit had not been established. The used car salesman never worked harder for me and I drove home a new car. Thank yoi.

Thank you Joy for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Great Experience

I have just leased my 4th vehicle from Pat Peck Nissan-my sales rep, Jeff McManus made the experience outstanding.

Dr. William Carroll, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad Jeff provided you with an outstanding experience. We look forward to further assisting you in the future! Guy McRee, General Manager

• Had a great sales gentleman

I recently purchased a 2012 Nissan Rogue. The saleman was a great guy. I never felt pressured, He was very professional in ever way. Very kind and considerate. My time there waiting for the transaction to go through was made a very pleasent one. Thank You Jeff McManus. You made my day. I enjoyed the time there. I purchased a newer auto and I made a dear friend. I wish there were more saleman like you then there would be alot more auto's sold daily.

Thank you for your kind words, Gail. I am very pleased to hear that Jeff treated you well. I also want to welcome you to the family. Your business means a lot to us. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Brian Twiggs, General Manager