Lithia Kia of Anchorage

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service Excellence is a possibility!

The appreciation of their customers, their attention to details, the cleanlyness of their facility and the follow-up to make sure the service experience was excellent really sends a strong message of their commitment to service excellence.

Car Service, Mila Ioane kaio

Customer service was absolutely amazing. I dropped my car off for service and when I got off it was done in/out. Thank you

Service dept rep

Makayla Mitchell has made both my visits a pleasure. Feel like i was treated fairly. Great personality. Kept me informed during process.

4.3

Worked out for us

We emailed the dealership about some questions. They resonded quickly and were helpful in helping us find the right SUV.

Review

Awesome!! You guys are stepping up your game. Love it!! Keep up the good work!!

AMAAAAAZING

Chris Mathis is an amazing associate. He helped my mother with buying her new car last year and this year he has helped me purchase my first new car! The whole experience was stress free- for me- and took maybe three days total before I was signing the papers and driving away. Chris and his team are simply amazing and he answered any and every question I had in regards to the car buying process very quickly. 10/10 Highly recommend going to these guys. So friendly!

Recall service for 2017 Kia Niro

Elizabeth was great. Very friendly, and professional when it came to answering my questions. She was was helpful from beginning to end. The service took less time then I thought it would. Got my car back same day even though it needed a lot of attention. Elizabeth made the process so pleasant. I have purchased two vehicles from this dealer. My latest a Niro great car.

Best car buying experience ever

These folks are Awesome...they excepted my guidelines and needs from the start...found a new vehicle that fit those guidelines and needs....and with in 2 1/2 hrs we were out the door in a brand new car....thanks Lithia Kia

Outstanding Service at Lithia Kia of Anchorage

Your are to be commended for the excellent service staff and the customer liaisons especially Elizabeth who made the trip to service as pleasant as a trip to service could be. She an excellent garage side manner keeping us informed as to the progress and arranging our transportation and attention to detail.

Kia performance Good

Excellent job performance and professional people.