Crown Toyota Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
New (785) 318-9253 (785) 318-9253
Used (785) 371-4521 (785) 371-4521
Service (785) 371-1018 (785) 371-1018

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

I was blessed to run into Charlie when looking for a vehicle a couple weeks ago. He answered my questions thoroughly and I felt confident I was getting a good vehicle at a good price. When I had a minor issue a few days later, Charlie immediately got it taken care of. Will definitely be back in the future and highly recommend to others.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Lee! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Charlie. Enjoy your new ride!

Director of sales

Fantastic customer service. Love Joe! Would totally recommend Toyota and the salesman. They were very knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Car drives great and smooth. Great experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Paul! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Joe.

Great car buying experience

My wife enjoyed a very good car buying experience at Crown Volkswagen. Her sales person Jadyn Anderson was very helpful and professional. She went above and beyond to get everything my wife wanted in her new Tiguan. Jayden’s customer service was excellent!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear about your wife's experience with Jadyn.

VAN is THE MAN

I had an A experience with Crown Toyota. I needed a used car that would fit my budget and needs, and Van Thompson was able to do exactly that. He was personal, professional, and cordial and truly dedicated to ensuring that I got what I wanted. The entire process was easy and enjoyable thanks to him. I highly suggest VAN as YOUR MAN.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear about your experience with Van.

Very happy customer...

We live in Houston, Texas and are visiting our daughter and her family in Lawrence, KS. The 'check engine' light in our 2007 Toyota Tundra came on when we were about 200 miles from Lawrence. I dropped it off at Crown Toyota and they fixed it up for us - it turned out to be a very minor problem. Service Department was outstanding. When we returned to pick up the truck, my wife and I decided to take a look at the 2020 Tundras and Highlanders to get a feel for what we would like when we were finally ready to replace our Tundra. Myk Barta, in his relaxed and low-pressure manner, patiently took us through the choices. We were impressed with Myk and Crown Toyota in general and decided to give them a chance to find exactly what we were looking for and make us a fair deal. Two days later we drove off in our new 2020 Highlander Hybrid and we're very happy. I would highly recommend Myk Barta and Crown Toyota. Myk made the new car buying experience pleasant.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Tom! We are happy to hear about your experience with Myk. Enjoy your new Highlander!

Amazing Buying Experience

Found the exact car my wife and I were looking for in less than an hour. Had the vehicle cleaned with a full tank and ready to go when I got out there. Just had to sit down and do the paperwork. Was a fantastic painless experience. Colton Wiley took really good care of my wife and I and got us an awesome deal on our brand new 2021 Atlas.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear about your experience with Colton. Enjoy your new Atlas!

Great Experience

Joe Higdon was great to work with; kind and knowledgable. We were in and out in a timely manner and got terrific value on an excellent vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with Joe.

Would Recommend

Had a great experience at Crown Toyota. Pete was great and everything was easy and efficient. Will certainly use them again when in the market for another Toyota.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Pete. Enjoy your new Toyota!

Great Vehicle

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Crown Toyota in Lawrence. Zack and Chase were both very knowledgeable and helpful during the buying process. Both went above and beyond to make the purchase quick, simple and a pleasure.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Diane! We are so happy to hear about your experience with Zack and Chase.

4.3

Merrill Rempel owner

Thank you for all the work we put you through. The only thing I would have liked would have been a little better price for our trade in. Thanks again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your business.