Midwest Auto Store

218 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 28, 2020

My salesman, Johnny Lee was terrific. He was exceptionally friendly and not pushy. I have met with two other dealers and decided to come back here to Midwest... for their professionalism. I would highly recommend Midwest.

We love to know we are providing the excellent service that our customers have come to expect. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your ...experience with us! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

April 1, 2019

Dont buy here. The customer service is horrible. They rush the paper work on you so they can charge you things for that they dont honor. They do not honor... anything they offer. They treat their customers horrible. Only in it for the money. Sent me paper work and didnt match the charges on the day i bought my vehicle. They kept giving me the run around. Refused to talk to me after 2 months. All because i had a simple question and ask them what one of their services was that they charged me. I hope these guys go out of business and the world truly see who these people really are. Never buy from here.

Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to provide the best service and vehicle we can at the best price we can, and we're sorry you feel you did not... receive that.

• September 20, 2014

We felt welcomed by all the staff, even ones that weren't directly working with us. . Each staff member was friendly, down to earth and professional .... The automobiles and prices were below what we had priced at other locations. They use a direct sales technique, thus making it easier and more pleasant to do business with them. I HIGHLY recommend you stop by, ask for Robert "The Older Gentleman", and get to experience this for yourself. Treatment and service like this is VERY RARE these days. (2005 Buick Rendezvous)

February 27, 2019

This was a great place to find a fair priced vehicle. They had a lot of cars on site to test drive and a helpful staff.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We hope to have the opportunity to help you purchase a great car in the future.

October 17, 2018

SCAMMERS, BEWARE. CAme here looking at a used Jeep, offered cash they wouldn’t come off the price a dime and wanted me to pay 650$ in dealer charges.

Thank you for your feedback, we're sorry you did not enjoy your experience shopping with us. Please understand that the dealer processing fee is a pr...edetermined set amount that covers various administrative and regulatory tasks the dealer must complete for every purchase. We are required by law to charge the same amount for every car, regardless of the car price or type of purchase. We hope to have the opportunity to provide a better buying experience for you in the future.

July 23, 2018

we were looking to buy a 2012 caravan that they had for 8991 list price . we were going to pay that and the taxes .told we had a deal then o we need this... charge and that charge added on . walked out .this is after driving from burlington ky , also after talking to salesman yes we can get the deal done.

We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience with us, but we thank you for your feedback.

July 11, 2018

What an absolute waste of time. The cars are never ready or available, despite calling ahead of time and setting up an appointment to view the car. The... other cars that we looked at, were filthy, both inside and outside. Just an overall disappointing experience. I would never consider purchasing a car from this dealership again.

We are truly sorry you did not have a positive experience shopping with us. We have recently added several staff members and are working towards addi...ng more so that we can be sure that we deliver on our promises for the best cars at the best prices we can offer. We hope to have the opportunity to provide a better buying experience for you in the future.

June 1, 2018

I would watch these guys offer guaranteed financing get you over there for hours then say no run u around something shady bout them guys

It is our goal to be as helpful and forthright as possible to make the car buying experience as pleasant and easy as possible. We welcome you to reac...h out to us directly to discuss your specific issues so that we may alleviate your concerns.

May 26, 2018

Everyone was very nice and honest. They answered all my questions and then some. I called numerous times because I lived three hours away and they always... called me right back and kept in touch.

Thank you for sharing your great experience, we are so glad to hear we more than met your and our expectations! We hope to have the opportunity to wo...rk with you again in the future.

April 8, 2018

I’m extremely satisfied with MidWest Auto Sales! I drove from Louisville and worked with Kevin Lowe throughout the week, getting paper work done and getting... the job done. Kevin always responded quickly to phone calls or text with any questions I had. He sent additional pictures of the vehicle I was interested in. I purchased a 2017 Dodge Charger R/T, Kevin got me a great deal and I highly recommend him. I can’t thank him enough for all his help.

We are grateful that you took the time to share your experience and even happier that we were able to make your car buying experience a good one! We ...hope you are still loving your Charger and look forward to the opportunity to work with again on your next purchase.