Hilton Head BMW

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 534-1047 (866) 534-1047
Used (866) 534-8630 (866) 534-8630
Service (866) 536-1720 (866) 536-1720

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

I bought a certified BMW from these guys. Don't make the...

I bought a certified BMW from these guys. Don't make the mistake that I did. Most BMW dealerships look at not only what service is due or past due but also what service will soon be due and take care of it all pre delivery. Not these guys. If you are going to buy from them get them to write down what upcoming service will be needs, when it will be due and how much it will cost. You would think that stuff due within a few motnhs or a few thousand miles would be taken care of, NOT AT BMW OF HILTON HEAD! They also don't respond when you ask questions about service status and they promisss but don't send documentation about what they did. Shop elsewhwere! Certified does not mean serviced here!! Better stores give you more for your money!

Dealer response

Thank you for informing me about your situation. Please know that we are looking into your concerns, we will be reaching out to you soon to assist. If there is anything I can do in the meantime please reach out to me. Michael Milligan Service Director mmilligan@hiltonheadbmw.com

Consumer response

This a CYA response. He called me w

Consumer response

This is a CYA response. He called me long before I posted the review. He said that they did nothing wrong and promised to email me the certification documents. Still waiting. Basic answer is too bad you bought from us vs the other dealers who do much more when they certify a car. Why BMW let’s these guys operate under their flag is beyond me.

Good service. Good communication

Excellent service. Identified multiple error messages as a bad wheel speed sensor. Fixed same day. Always good service and great communication. I recommend Hilton Head BMW.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great Service

Brought my car in for the regular maintenance with an oil change. Jacob consistently handles things politely and efficiently. Nice that a free car wash is included, too!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words about Jacob! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

Brought my car in for the regular maintenance with an oil...

Dealer response

Two cars at the same time but it didn’t faze Beth

Beth was extremely helpful and efficient in dealing with our 2 BMW cars which both needed repairs at the same time. Repairs were excellent and everyone was very helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Charlie! We are very happy to hear that Beth treated you well and was able to help you with both your BMW repairs during your service visit.

Jacob and Drew both helped me get my car in and out...

Jacob and Drew both helped me get my car in and out quickly, providing amazing customer service the entire time! I will def be back! You can trust these guys here, look no further for any BMW needs!

Dealer response

Thank you, Jason, for your kind words for Jacob and Drew! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Nice Car Buying Experience

Nice people to work with. They listened to what I was looking for and it worked out well. Paperwork process much more streamlined than other dealers in my experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Excellent Service Advisor

Jacob Walker has been great each time I have needed Service. On my last visit he was able to secure a loaner quickly due to a part that needed to be ordered for my vehicle. Jacob does a great job and I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you, Krob, for your kind words about Jacob! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great BMW service!

My low tire warning went off as we were coming to Hilton Head. I found a screw just off the tread which meant I needed a new tire. I called BMW of Hilton Head. They got a tire in a day and Beth worked me in to get the tire replaced. Thanks Beth and BMW of Hilton Head for the wonderful service.

Dealer response

Thank you, for the positive review. We're glad that Beth provided you with an excellent experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Hilton Head BMW

Great dealership used Brian Shirley as sales person he was very professional no pressure sales great value on trade in vehicle good discount on extended factory warranty

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Brian, we appreciate it!