Hilton Head BMW

33 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 13, 2019

I was a proverbial “Damsel In Distress” driving to Hilton Head with my dog recently when my engine light came on and my car became difficult to drive.... I have a Mini Cooper which is made by BMW. I found Hilton Head BMW nearby and received superb service. Jeff Lewis and the service team quickly diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repair. I found the entire experience to be professional, friendly and fairly priced. My highest recommendation to all.

Thank you Karen for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward... to your next visit!

April 17, 2019

John is the best! He is friendly, engaged, and professional and very good at explaining the complexity of my repair. He is a superb representative of HHBMW

Thank you for your kind words for John, we appreciate your visit to our service department Charles!

• August 20, 2018

I just recently purchased my first ever BMW. I love my new car! I knew it was the right time for a new car for me. For a long time, I thought that my... dream car was a Mercedes, so naturally I went to Mercedes first; however, I wasn't impressed with their customer service, so I decided to try BMW. Right away when I arrived at BMW of Hilton Head, I was greeted by a very nice guy, who stated that he was a "genius" and I thought he was kidding. So, laughed, but he wasn't. His job title was actually “genius”! I loved it; I thought it was perfect for him. He was extremely friendly and welcoming. I loved everything about the dealership right away. Then I met Chuck DeCarlo, a sales person, who I completely adore. He is a very nice and patient man. I gave him a hard time a few times (I apologize), but he stayed as professional as he possibly could and took care of me on all of the aspects. Then the last but not least, there was Mike, financial manager. Also, a great, friendly and not pushy guy. All around, I loved BMW of Hilton Head. If not for those people, I probably would be driving a new Lexus or Audio or something else today. However, everyone loves my new car but the most important thing, I love my beautiful white x1 BMW. Thank you, guys! I appreciate all of your hard work!

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

April 2, 2019

Stay away. The salesman their was very rude and condescending. The general sales manager Joel refused to talk to me. They lied and play games. Horrible... run dealership with zero integrity

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve your concerns that we were unable to meet your expectations.

November 14, 2018

This dealership is not genuine and never gave me the feeling they ever wanted to sell me a car. I even reached out to the GM after one of their so called... client advisors totally dropped the ball, avoided my questions and sent me a carfax for a completely different vehicle than I was looking at. The GM called me right away only to pass me off to another sales person who did not follow through with me either. I’m not a demanding guy, was just asking general questions & seeking information. I even told them I wanted to make a purchase within a few days and was highly considering one of their certified pre owned vehicles. Low and behold, I just checked their website (one week later after not hearing back from them at all) to see if the car was still there and it was gone. In my mind, horrible customer service & untrustworthy dealership. Not ever expected from a luxury brand like BMW.

June 14, 2018

Recently bought a new BMW from Hilton Head BMW and Vertus was the ssles person who helped me. Vertus is a true professional. Friendly, open, no pressure.... He took care of every detail and made the process easy. Recommed that anyone buying a car talk to Vertus before you make a decision.

We are happy to hear that Vertus was a great help! Thank you for your business!

May 6, 2018

I received outstanding customer service from Joseph Juliano, service advisor. I felt he was honest and conscientious in advising me on needed repairs on... my car. It means a lot to me to deal with a company that employs people of high integrity.

Vernita, thank you for your kind words for Joseph! We appreciate your business!

April 16, 2018

Incredible experience! Liane was awesome. We went into explore buying my son his first automobile. We had to leave it there after purchase and she made... sure she got it delivered although two hours away to give him a final surprise. She has been very responsive with every text or call!!

Thank you Sonya for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 13, 2018

I went in to get tire fixed they were very reasonable and didn’t over charge much to my surprise the staff was very nice and professional.

Thank you Ron! We are happy that you had such a great experience here with us. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 9, 2018

Had a great experience with Jeff Coulman. He worked with me and the car was delivered as promised.I was and will continue to go there for service

Hi Stan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your business with us again!