Hilton Head BMW

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 534-1047 (866) 534-1047
Used (866) 534-8630 (866) 534-8630
Service (866) 536-1720 (866) 536-1720

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Rear driver’s window

I brought my car in because the rear Driver side window is not working. I had been able to get an appointment right away. They kept me updated in their assessments And repaired the window. Unfortunately these things are very expensive, but I felt like they worked with me as best they could.

Dealer response

We thank you for letting us repair your vehicle!

BMW service

Jacob was thorough and efficient in providing service to my vehicle. He was courteous and respectful. He went over my repair needs and recommendations. Jacob was a knowledgeable member of the service team at BMW.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

428i service Brandon Stewart

Brad Wilcock is amazing! He is friendly and an asset to BMW HHI service department. I recommend BMW HHI to all my friends and acquaintances.

Dealer response

Thank you, Brandon, for your kind words about Brad! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

Customer

I have been through many long drawn- out car buying experiences. My Buying experience with Hilton Head BMW was quick and efficient and Sales rep was very knowledgeable of the vehicle I bought.

Dealer response

Thank you, Mary, for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

Purchase experience

Had great experience in purchasing car from Team at dealership. Special thanks to Stephanie Sullivan, Bob and Steve. Their professionalism, knowledge and friendly attitude set a high bar.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Dr. Nalven and I appreciate the quality the handling and...

Dr. Nalven and I appreciate the quality the handling and ride of our BMWs. Our current X.3 is the ninth Bmw that we have driven and enjoyed. The personnel at Hilton head BMW treat us like family. Steve the store manager Mike Milligan the service manager and Jacob Walker all and to the positive experience

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’s experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

BMW X6

Brad Woodcock is the best service rep! Knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. He looks out for your best interests and only recommends repairs that are truly needed. A great guy to have in your corner.

First class service!

Took my 335i in for service today and the service was great. Brad had me in and out quickly with friendly service! Would definitely recommend!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

Great Service and Service Rep.

Was at the dealership today for one year service on our 230i. Changed the oil, replenished fluids, etc. Included a car wash, too. The service rep., Jacob Walker, is a great example of what customer service should look like here or in any business. Very helpful and courteous! He makes sure that everything is done right and patiently listens and responds to any questions. A pleasure to deal with!

Always the Best Service

For 16 years I have owned a BMW that I bought from Hilton Head BMW. Always had them serviced here. I’ve had 3 service Reps during that time and all have been fantastic. Always a first class experience. Brad Woodcock has been Head’s and shoulders above. Service, explaining issues always making sure everything is right he is the best! I’ve never had to bring the vechicle back because the problem wasn’t fixed the first time. I love the cars but the service is what keeps me coming back.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!