Hilton Head BMW

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 534-1047 (866) 534-1047
Used (866) 534-8630 (866) 534-8630
Service (866) 536-1720 (866) 536-1720

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.0

I bought a car from this dealership and a month later I...

I bought a car from this dealership and a month later I had to pay 2k on my front left tire. The car broke down on me while on the highway my front left wheel bearing was missing when I took it to the shop which led to damage to front axle hub and a lot more items once my car gets out the shop I’ll upload the receipt of all the work that had to be done. I never hit anything or any bumps those bearings are suppose to last 100,000 miles minimum my car only has 62,000 miles on it and the dealership ain’t doing anything about it!

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback about your experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me? Steve Molthop General Manager 843.707.0407 smolthop@hiltonheadbmw.com

Great experience!

Stephanie was a delight to work with, and she made the process easy and efficient. Stephanie and all of the staff at Hilton Head BMW were very professional and helpful, and I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you Erin for your kind words for Stephanie! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Everyone at Hilton Head BMW was great. Our sales...

Everyone at Hilton Head BMW was great. Our sales advisor, Brian Shipley even made a trip to our home to deliver the original tires and rims after we had upgraded to some awesome looking sport rims. We got a fair trade in on our Lexus 460 to a brand new X5. BMW is ausgezeichnet!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Brian! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Mrs. Beth is amazing. She knows what she is doing and her...

Mrs. Beth is amazing. She knows what she is doing and her work is excellent. Love that dealer. I have a BMW dealer close but I still travel an hour just because of the service.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Beth, we appreciate it!

Prompt, courteous service

Our X5 had a sudden leak of the cooling system tank, so we drove immediately to Hilton Head BMW. Brad Woodcock was able to get us into a loaner and get our car’s issue diagnosed and corrected promptly. Everything went smoothly, and we were very pleased with the entire process.

Dealer response

Thank you Christine for your kind words for Brad! We are thrilled that he provided you with a smooth service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Service on BMW 320i

Jacob Walker was my service advisor and he was extremely professional, patient in responding to all my questions and most helpful in explaining the service issues and remedies needed for my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Jacob! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Efficient

From scheduling to finish, Brad provided a 5 star service experience. Upon arrival was given an estimate and time for routine maintenance work. I chose to wait for service to be completed. Estimate and service were as projected. Will continue to have my serve done here.

Dealer response

Thank you, Karen, for your kind words for Brad! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

?????

I’ve had experience with other BMW dealerships and none compares to HH BMW. Their customer service is the best. Brad Woodcock in the Service Dept. is very responsive and helpful. He provides the information I need and answers my questions honestly, which I greatly appreciate.

Dealer response

Thank you Sandra for your kind words for Brad! We are thrilled that he provided you with a responsive and helpful service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Trust is Everything!

Brad Woodcock is my service advisor and is exceptional. Their entire service department is very trustworthy and that means everything! Trust is so very important, especially with car service! They messed up something but went out of their way to make it right! I trust this dealership!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Great Service.

Took my car in for service and as usual Hilton Head BMW provided superior customer service. Beth took her time to explain the recommended services coming due for my vehicle. When my car was finished Beth once again advised what was done and also what was needed. Always happy when I take my car here.

Dealer response

Thank you, William, for your kind words about Beth! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!