Hilton Head BMW

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 534-1047 (866) 534-1047
Used (866) 534-8630 (866) 534-8630
Service (866) 536-1720 (866) 536-1720

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

“Great Buying Experience”Thank you Stephanie Sullivan...

“Great Buying Experience” Thank you Stephanie Sullivan for making the process (Quick and Easy). Final price was exactly as negotiated (No Surprises) M.Robinson Dec. 12, 2020

Dealer response

Thank you Mike for your kind words for Stephanie! We are thrilled that she provided you with a quick and easy car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car!

Hilton Head BMW dealer

Excellent service and attention to detail by service Advisor, Brad Woodock! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! I have always had excellent service and ease of getting appointments.

Dealer response

Thank you, Sarah, for your kind words for Brad! We are thrilled that you had an excellent service visit! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

Outstanding team

Shout out to Brad for taking care of my M5. Awesome team and outstanding service. Happy to recommend or endorse this dealership first class operation

1.0

Very disappointed. Received wo notices of a air bag...

Very disappointed. Received wo notices of a air bag recall on My car I bought in July. When made an appointment requested a replacement car, while mine was being fixed, since both letters I received said it was available. Drove over 45 minutes to get to dealer to be told no replacement car on the year car I have. False information from you.! Very upset. so do not recommend them. The least they could have done is called us when appointment was made to tell us car would not be available. Wasted of my time. And we were going to look at cars, to bad for them.

Dealer response

I apologize that you experienced this during your appointment. Can you please contact me so I can make this right? I cannot find your name in our database, I would love to hear back from you at jbarrow@hiltonheadbmw.com. Joel Barrow General Sales Manager

I took my car in for service at BMW in Bluffton Sc

Jacob is always professional, very detailed when helping you understand the services that’s needed for my car, if you’re in the Bluffton area Jacob comes highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you, Fred, for your kind words about Jacob! We are very happy to hear that he was able to provide you with a helpful service experience!

Review of service visit

Once again excellent service provided by Brad Woodcock and his team. Brad is technically knowledgeable, more so than many of the BMW service advisors I have dealt with over the years.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words about Brad! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent service experience! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next visit!

Very professional, prompt, and courteous!

Very professional, prompt and courteous. Timely with their repairs and very helpful with fitting me into their schedule at the last minute. Always a please do deal with HH BMW!

Dealer response

Thank you, Andy for the positive review. We're glad that you had a professional, prompt, and courteous experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Excellent customer service

Jacob was excellent in communicating about what needed to be done, the cost, and how long it would take. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Hilton Head BMW by far is the best dealership I have ever...

Hilton Head BMW by far is the best dealership I have ever encountered with. I’ve purchased many vehicles over the years, but I have never been so pleased with this great of customer service in my life. Stephanie was absolutely the very best sales agent. I was able to get approved and have my dream car shipped to me within a week. Stephanie walked me through everything step by step. I am so happy I chose Hilton Head BMW to purchase my 2020 Z4 convertible. They took real good care of me. Chanda T.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Stephanie! We are thrilled that she provided you with a great car buying experience. Congratulations on your new Z4!

Car repair

Beth Smithson was outstanding, keeping me updated about my car. She was knowledgeable, prompt and friendly and was able to get the service done quickly.