Hilton Head BMW

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 534-1047 (866) 534-1047
Used (866) 534-8630 (866) 534-8630
Service (866) 536-1720 (866) 536-1720

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buying our retirement dream car

To celebrate our recent retirement, my husband and I wanted to buy a new BMW convertible. At the dealership, Stephanie was great to work with. She helped us navigate the entire process, from test drives to the design to the delivery in a very efficient and effective way. We picked up our car at the BMW Performance Center in Greenville, SC, which was an incredible experience by itself!

Dealer response

Thank you, Carolyn, for your kind words about Stephanie! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

BRAD is the BEST

HH BMW is the best BMW branch in SC. They are cordial, knowledgeable and accommodating. They ALWAYS have a comparable loaner car available. The service work on our vehicle is impecable. Dealing with BRAD is always a wonderful experience. He knows ALOT about the vehicles and appreciates his customer base. He always takes great care of us We get everything we expect and Infinity more for HH BMW.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words about Brad! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

Fantastic Service

Tim Lawrence was my agent - he was terrific - easy to deal with, responsive, respectful and thorough - you can’t do better in choosing an agent.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience! Thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Thank you for the easy buying experience, Cathy Shearouse...

Thank you for the easy buying experience, Cathy Shearouse was wonderful! She took her time in allowing me to test drive and look at many vehicles (in the rain too), until I found the perfect one for me! Her follow through with getting my questions answered was thorough. Thank you also to Brian for coming to my house to program my garage doors. Love my new 2021 X5!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Cathy! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

General Maintenance

Brad our service department representative is always cheerful and seems to be happy to see you. He is very helpful in choosing what service is due up, and never tries to oversell.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Brad. It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional!

Chuck was an excellent sales person

Chuck was friendly knowledgeable and an excellent sales person He was quick answering all my questions He searched different locations until he found the right car

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

My wife and I love Stephanie Sullivan. She is...

My wife and I love Stephanie Sullivan. She is knowledgeable, easy to work with and no pressure. We went with a hybrid plug in X-5 45e to replace our old X-5 and it has exceeded our expectations. She gave us great guidance and is terrific. This is the best BMW dealership we have ever dealt with and have had 12 previous BMWs .

Dealer response

Thank you, Jon, for your kind word for Stephanie! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Stephanie Sullivan made the buying experience a mere walk...

Stephanie Sullivan made the buying experience a mere walk in the park! I would highly recommend her. I am now a BMW Believer!! There really is a difference between BMW and any other car brand we have purchased. She [yes, it's a She] drives like a dream!

Dealer response

Thank you Linda for your kind words for Stephanie! We are thrilled that he provided you with an easy car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car!

Full service satisfaction

Mike Milligan went above and beyond to make me happy and my cas in perfect condition when I left the dealership . Best store I have ever been in for customer service in the country!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

2.0

I bought a car from this dealership and a month later I...

I bought a car from this dealership and a month later I had to pay 2k on my front left tire. The car broke down on me while on the highway my front left wheel bearing was missing when I took it to the shop which led to damage to front axle hub and a lot more items once my car gets out the shop I’ll upload the receipt of all the work that had to be done. I never hit anything or any bumps those bearings are suppose to last 100,000 miles minimum my car only has 62,000 miles on it and the dealership ain’t doing anything about it!

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback about your experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me? Steve Molthop General Manager 843.707.0407 smolthop@hiltonheadbmw.com