Austin Direct Auto Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
(512) 402-5013 (512) 402-5013

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The easiest car purchase ever!

My wife and I were looking for a clean, late model mid size SUV and happen to be driving by Austin Direct Auto late one Friday evening. Matt greeted us and was very helpful even though his dealership was technically closed for the day. He offered a test drive to us of a Lexus RX350 and wanted us to take it buy a local auto shop for a pre purchase inspection over the weekend. The wife fell in love with the car and we went back and purchased it the following Monday. This truly is the way car buying should be, like having a friend in the business. No pressure sales and the vehicles are represented in an honest and straightforward manner. Thanks Austin Direct Auto Sales!

No hassle buying expreience

Worked out a very fair deal with Matt on Friday night. Picked up the Jeep on Saturday morning and was out the door in <30 minutes. No up-sell of extended warranties to annoy you or delay you either. Very pleasant experience and dealership is recommended.

Honest, Non-pressuring Sales People

I came to Austin from Dallas to look at a car they had for sale through an Ad online. I got to roam around the lot without anyone bothering me or pressuring me to buy something which i liked very much. So I went inside to ask for the keys so i could inspect the car from the inside, and like previous reviews said it, Matt had the confidence to give me the keys without me having to leave and ID or wallet behind, which I appreciated so much. The car ran great so I made a deal with him. He understood I was a college student, thus he was able to work a deal with me. I didn't have all of the money at the time but he said he would hold the car for me for a small deposit. If someone happen to offer him more he would simply return me my deposit. I thought it was a great deal because 3 weeks later the car was still there waiting for ME! While filling out the paperwork we talked about BMW's and past cars that he'd sold, which showed me he wasn't like the other sales people who just wanted to talk business. I drove the car back to Dallas and then to Wichita Falls (which is is where my school is at) and the car is running great (no check engine lights or anything). In conclusion this was a fast, non-pressuring dealing experience. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone! Oh, and he has the carfax to the majority of his cars. And if you are looking for a BMW, this is the place to go. He knows the brand and has plenty of them.

Dealer response

High Integrity and exceptional customer service

We were looking for a car for our son in college and we found a vehicle online. Then drove out to see the car and met the staff at Austin Direct Auto Sales. Everyone was more than helpful in answering questions and repairing any repairs requested. I would recommend everyone to do business with this company. We are happy to have met such great people and know our son will be in a vehicle that will be safe and reliable.

1.0

I wish they would have gotten back to me

My husband and I found a car online from Austin Direct Auto Sales. I called to make sure we're not just going to make a 20 minutes drive down and waste more gas on a borrowed car. I am greeted by Seth, a very nice and helpful dude who says that he's not sure if the vehicle had finished inspection so he'll call me back in 10 minutes. I gave him my number and waited. after 20 minutes of silence, I call again and am told by Tony that Seth is currently indisposed and that he'll call in a few minutes. 3 Hours after, I think it's safe to say that Seth won't be calling me and that Austin Direct won't be getting business from me.

Dealer response

You post this review for wrong Dealership... This is Austin Direct Auto Sales located on 13038 North Highway 183 78750 there is another Austin Direct on round rock please delete your review. There is No Seth or Tony here.

4.3

Car Dealership that cares!!!

While buying a "first" vehicle for our 16 year old son, we went shopping at several dealerships. Our first stop was Austin Direct Auto Sales. We met with Matt Z, who was very pleasant and listened to what we were looking for with our budget. There was no pressure from him, as we just strolled around the lot and let our son choose what he wanted. We found a very nice 2005 Dodge Status and were interested. We told Matt that we were going to look at some other dealerships, but that we would get back with him - again, no pressure tactics from him. The other dealerships we looked at were very snobby and disorganized - since we weren't spending a lot of money, they just couldn't care a less. We left promptly, returned to see Matt and bought the car. We found this experience very pleasant and our son was thrilled. I would highly recommend Austin Direct Auto Sales to anyone as they have a nice selection of cars for any budget. We are very pleased with our purchase and a big thanks to Matt!

Dealer response

Thanks for your review! We try and make the process easy, quick and enjoyable. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future. Welcome to our little family! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

BEST DEALER I have ever worked with

Matt is the BEST Dealer I have ever worked with. I am way past 50 ... have purchased several cars/trucks and this is the ONLY Dealer I would come back to. Can not PRAISE him enough. He did not try to over sell for a higher profit. Made sure all question were answered, AND before I grove off the lot with my newly purchased Truck he said I could come back with ANY questions later. Am serious, if you want a GOOD used car/truck go to THIS dealer! peggy

4.5

Very easy to deal with

I bought a used Toyota Corolla from this dealer a few months back and am just now getting around to filling this out. The guy was very easy to deal with and let me test drive as many of his cars as I wanted without any hassle at all. He asked which cars I was interested in and I rattled off a list of three on his lot. He then handed me the keys to all three, encouraging me to test drive any or all of them. When I'd settled on the Corolla, he let me take it to a mechanic for an inspection before purchasing and when it came time to buy, he was also willing to negotiate the price with me. The car has been serving my son well since he took it off to college. The whole process was extremely laid back and there was zero pressure sales. Some people might not like being left alone out in the lot to browse the cars, but it's exactly what I like. Very pleased with the whole process.

1.0

Inresponse to my review - "Dont go here!! Fraud"

In Response to my Review and the Response of the dealer... Immediately after my car broke down, first thing i did was called this dealer.. First response from him.. my friend its been 3 months.. i dont know what you did to the car.. i cannot take care of it.. I had also purchansed SCS warranty from him,, for 1 year, and that is totally bogus. after 3 weeks, they tell the reason for this is overheating and they will not cover for it.. If Anyone planning to buy a car from this dealership... please please get a mechanic check up and DO NOT take 3rd party warranty... thats all Bogus and waste of money..

Dont go here!! Fraud

I brought a Car from this dealer, after 3 months, while i was driving my car, it suddenly stops at the the signal, and turns off. I towed it and taken to my mechanic, after diagnosing my car, my mechanic says, the Engine in the car was replaced from a different Engine (may be brought from a salvage/junk yard). This dealer did not tell me initially about all this crap. I am totally at a loss. Beware before you buy anything from here.

Dealer response

You should of call me so i can take care the problem and fix your car,When you drive the car off of out lot car was in great running condition, there is no way you can tell if this car last one day or one year,There is no way we can test the engine or transmition to be sure to work for 3 month for now or 6 month for now we test power train when we buy it it. if the engine replace buy previous owner there were no where that we know of.