Toyota of Victoria

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 578-1505 (361) 578-1505

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service!

Everyone was courteous and accommodating. I needed to be shuttled to a different location while my car was being serviced. They made it happen! Very important to me.

4.0

Great

Great service! Did everything possible to get me to take home a new vehicle! Wish they had a wider selection of cars, but aside from that everything was great!

Service visit

Excellent and professional service Friendly personnel and comfortable waiting area I've also purchased vehicle here in the past and was very satisfied with that experience

The dealership was very professional

This was the best experience I have ever buying a truck. There was no pressure or hassle in the buying experience Freddy was very up front and honest would recommend Toyota Victoria to everyone the staff is top notch.

Great service department

Great place the advisor Alicia was very helpful and the staff was very kind. The waiting area was great had free coffee machine and water and had masks in case u didn’t have one. Overall great store would highly recommend!

Great Car Buying Experience

Great car buying experience ! Found what I wanted and the entire process was handled smoothly and professionally. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Use Toyota of Victoria.

Our initial salesman Lindsey is a personable individual. He listened to our interests and could not have been more helpful. Then the sales manager Ross sat with us and looked us in the eyes and listened and asked the right questions. Lindsey came back with a new option (a new unreserved highlander) in exactly the perfect setup for us. Then Justin the finance guy came in and made the deal happen to our satisfaction. We were there until almost midnight. I will not use another dealership again (and I'm an ex-car salesman). Great place, Great staff.

4.3

Highlander Limited Hybrid

TJ answered any questions and provided answers to questions I didn't know I had. Stock was limited at dealership and took too long to find what we were looking for but did come thru in the end.

3.7

Would love to leave 5 stars but only 4

John, our sales rep was excellent. Charlie, customer service manager was excellent. Justin, finance, was excellent. Mark, finance negotiator, impossible, arrogant, and rude. This person tried to bully us into financing through Toyota even after we told him that we had already arranged other financing.

Service on my Highlander

Friendly staff and timely service. Mr. Boatwright is very professional and will explain things in a way that you can understand. He never pressures you to make a decision on what needs fixing.