Toyota of Victoria

Friday 8:30am–7:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–4:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 578-1505 (361) 578-1505

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buying Toyota Truck

I was greeted by Danny Guiterrez who showed me the available trucks there. He was knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I enjoy my Toyota Truck and will definitely buy from Danny again.

Danny is the best!

Toyota in Victoria is amazing! All of the staff are great but Danny Gutierrez is the best! I bought my first car from him and had the pleasure of buying another one yesterday! He is professional, kind and has an excellent skill to showcase details that really makes a buyer feel confident in making a purchase!

As always, on point.

This is my third time here for regular maintenance. As always, they are on point and professional. This was the first time I used their shuttle service, and was great.

Toyota Venza

Sean Harris made the sell. Very professional and takes care of business. Nice facility with a friendly staff. Will definitely be purchasing another vehicle there soon.

Very happy

I went in to look at a used car and came out with a new car . Very happy 😃 i will happily tell my friends and family. Very friendly and work customer service. They really do there best to make it happen.

Purchase 2021 Tacoma TRD

Salesman was knowledgeable, courteous, approachable, easy to talk to. Leo was customer focused. Buying our first Toyota at Toyota of Victoria was a pleasant experience.

Brought my 2015 RAV4 for evaluation of white paint

Happy with the service evaluation of quality of factory paint. It was determined that I did need re-painting of most of the vehicle. I purchased RAV4 second hand.

Quick, Professional, Very Courteous

Very easy to have our vehicle’s 20k service completed with minimum contact. Appointment was easy to make plus courteous phone call when service was complete. Will use dealer for future service.

4.0

Mssss

Never had anything negative to say about dealership. Very friendly and knowledgeable about repairs and maintenance on my vehicle. Did not have to wait very long at dealership.

Victoria Toyota excellent service

Was looking for a hybrid and Found a perfect car quickly also got a decent deal on trade in. Nice people. Great cars. Clean dealership