Toyota of Victoria

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 578-1505 (361) 578-1505

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service on my Highlander

Friendly staff and timely service. Mr. Boatwright is very professional and will explain things in a way that you can understand. He never pressures you to make a decision on what needs fixing.

Recall Service Performed

I cannot attest to quality of work for recall notice. I have faith it was done right. I hope I never have an issue accelerating and my Rav stalling out in traffic.

Pretty good service

Michelle was doing a great job because she was always keeping in touch with us and we are very satisfied with their service . I highly recommend them

I found a white Highlander Hybrid and had to have.

Excellent sales assistance. Good processing of sale and customer service. Jamie was most excellent and I would go to him again in the future. You are wise hiring a vet due to their worldly experiences.

Buying Toyota Truck

I was greeted by Danny Guiterrez who showed me the available trucks there. He was knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I enjoy my Toyota Truck and will definitely buy from Danny again.

Danny is the best!

Toyota in Victoria is amazing! All of the staff are great but Danny Gutierrez is the best! I bought my first car from him and had the pleasure of buying another one yesterday! He is professional, kind and has an excellent skill to showcase details that really makes a buyer feel confident in making a purchase!

As always, on point.

This is my third time here for regular maintenance. As always, they are on point and professional. This was the first time I used their shuttle service, and was great.

Toyota Venza

Sean Harris made the sell. Very professional and takes care of business. Nice facility with a friendly staff. Will definitely be purchasing another vehicle there soon.

Very happy

I went in to look at a used car and came out with a new car . Very happy 😃 i will happily tell my friends and family. Very friendly and work customer service. They really do there best to make it happen.

Purchase 2021 Tacoma TRD

Salesman was knowledgeable, courteous, approachable, easy to talk to. Leo was customer focused. Buying our first Toyota at Toyota of Victoria was a pleasant experience.