Toyota of Victoria

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 578-1505 (361) 578-1505

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

I had a great experience today at Toyota in Victoria. Very happy with the service provided to me. Will be going back for my future car needs.

Oil change. Brake and fuel systems cleaning.

Excellent service and friendly service people. He gave me an accurate estimate of time needed for the service to be completed. The service area was clean and fresh smlling.

Bought a new Tundra

Excellent experience Danny In sales rocks , We have dealt with him before, he inquired about my needs and did his best to accommodate Let’s see about the long term care

Buyer

Mr. Harris was very helpful and patient as we went back and forth. I had a very good experience at this dealership and would recommend them!

SO HAPPY !

Amazing fast and friendly service all around. Enjoyed my experience and have already referred three of my friends to see the salesman Eulogio Mendez. Happy to be apart of the Toyota Family!

Spectacular Customer Service

Simply spectacular customer service as always. I can depend on Toyota of Victoria to make an unpleasant car repair a good experience, they truly care

Great Service Treated Great!

Had a recall ... they took care of it in quick and efficient fashion. Service manager took personal care of my paint recall, went the extra mile to help ...

4.3

Shopping for a Toyota Highlander

I originally went there to buy a used vehicle but that did not work out so I went back a few days later and purchased a new vehicle and had my son with me to help me make a decision

Toyota

5 star rating all around. Excellent service. Service was done in a timely manner. Friendly helpful staff. No complaints. Will continue to service my vehicle and purchase another Toyota when needed.

4.3

Satisfied Customer

I was satisfied with the overall process of buying a vehicle but it just seemed to take a long time. What should have taken 3 hours turned into 5 hours. Didn’t like working through the appraisal on my trade-in before I could test drive a vehicle. Overall, still couldn’t have been happier with the deal. Got what I wanted for my trade and also got the price I asked for on the new car.