Toyota of Victoria

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–2:00pm 8:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(361) 578-1505 (361) 578-1505

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Excellent salesman

After getting treated terribly by a dealership down the street I was ready for a fight when I walked into Victoria Toyota. I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism of our salesman (Brittan Kabela). He listened to our needs and addressed them very promptly. Of course he wanted to sell a new car but knew we were looking for a used one because of the money situation at this time. We got the car we wanted and the terms of the Loan. Also Mark Hernandez is an excellent financial rep who got us the best interest rate he could considering it was so late at night.

Amazing service

Amazing customer service! Peter really helped me out to get my dream truck . I traded in my 2019 tundra for a 2020 crewmax 4x4 tundra

3.8

Looking to purchase a Tundra P/U .

Salesman,Finance person, and other Dealer Staff were courteous and friendly. Salesman was helpful in deciding what options I could get on my Tundra. Finance person was very helpful in deciding what maintenance package was best for me.

Great experience

Great experience, very courteous staff, clean facilities. The price and condition of the vehicle was the best I could find within 500 miles. Would by again.

Kathy

We were really impressed with your employees and customer service.The lot was very clean and organized.Clean restrooms too.I would drive all the way from Corpus Christi again for another truck.

Donald best Broncos fan

I thought all salesman were very good at doing there jobs the facility was clean the finance guys were very knowledgeable about there job and answered all my questions about anything I asked

Brett

We lost our service dog on Friday may 1, 2020. I told josh the G.M days before the passing of our service dog we would be in on Saturday May 2. My wife and I were devistated by the passing of our service dog, ; thinking that being around people would Not be a good thing. We went anyway, danny and josh smith were inviting, sympathetic, and compassionate in every way. Im glad we went, being around them was just what we needed. Thank You very much, you have no idea what that ment to us in our difficult time . Meadow will be forever in our hearts. She would of loved our new tacoma . Danny showed us everything about the tacoma. He even put sticky notes on the pages that were important. Thanks again

4.0

Car for my wife

6 hours seems like a bit much to be buying a new car. I would have to do some more quantity research. But all in all I have a good car for my wife

Great place to buy a vehicle

The purchase was easy and we were pleased with the results! The staff was nice and friendly and did all they could to help is.

Toyota RAV4 Deal

Peter Morales has a professional demeanor and his knowledge of the vehicle was terrific. He explained the other characteristics of the vehicle that was offered. It was a great experience. We are very happy with the car. We made a good choice.