Lexus of Serramonte

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
(650) 985-2141 (650) 985-2141

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Buying a Lexus

The overall experience was very good. I dealt with the Online Sales Manager and his service was excellent and his pleasant personality helped create a very positive experience. The requested test drive was scheduled. We met the sales manager at the dealership where we presented our DL and proof of insurance. He gave us the car key and told us to enjoy our test drive; he would see us when we return:) We completed the test, returned the car and left. The following day we received a quote from the sales manager. I spent a couple days checking the numbers and visiting other dealerships. I made an offer detailing the deal I wished to make. All my requests were met save one. I agreed to meet and sign a contract. The entire negotiation was done via email:) I really love this method. At the dealership, the sales manager did an excellent job familiarizing us with the car. Added our phones, favorite radio station, use of mirrors, seats, etc. Of the entire process, the signing at the dealership seemed to slightly miss the mark. 1. We felt that 2 hours and 45 minutes was too long a time to complete this task 2. I was not instructed to remove my credit freeze. This could have delayed the process considerably had I not thought to do so without instruction from the dealership. 3. The contract had the details arranged in a different order than the sales managers quote. Also the language was different. For example on the quote we had terms such as ?sales price?, ?adjusted price?. While on the contract we had ?Gross Capitalized Cost?, ?Adjusted Capitalized cost?. These minor differences disoriented my thought process. However, since the bottom line (depreciation, rent charge, and tax) matched my figures within a couple of dollars I felt the contract could safely be signed. In conclusion, we think we got a Great Deal and we were treated with respect the entire time. At no time did I feel any pressure beyond the managers quote. This was a 9 out of 10 experience. We would highly recommend this dealership to our friends and acquaintances and we are looking forward to another great deal in 3 years.

Dealer response

Hi Thomas A Jonas, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.3

Buying a Lexus

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

4.0

Service Maintenance

The quality of service is pretty good. The staff is very friendly and polite.

jim@sanbrunocable.com

Lennie is an excellent service representative. Prompt and efficient

Dealer response

James Ruane, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lexus of Serramonte!

Feedback on purchase of Rx450h

It was a pleasant experience in buying my Rx450h at Serramonte Lexus. It was Laude-nel who help to make this buying process smooth and easy. He was very helpful.

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Exceptional service

Great customer service which made my transaction very smoothly. Thank you

Dealer response

Ling Fang, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great Customer Service and Facility

Professional, knowledgeable and courteous service from the minute you drive into the facility to your service representative.

Service

Great environment and friendly staff from beginning to the end. Jason Chen was so on point with my issues and got everything fixed. Will definitely be back.

Dealer response

Hi Peter Luong, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Awesome and friendly staff :-)

Fernando was awesome!!!! He was very patient and explained the car features completely! He went above and beyond, stayed late and worked around my time line. The staff in this dealership is sooo much better than any other dealerships that I visited while looking for a car. Dana was also great! She explained all my options very well :-)

Dealer response

Isabel C, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great Service from Dean and Mauricio

Dean, the director, helped me with a customer service issue that I wasn't satisfied with. He restored my faith by listening to my concern and proceeded to test my car out himself. He detected the issue within 10 minutes. He kept in close touch with me thru email. He also referred me to service advisor Mauricio Rodriguez. He was polite, respectful and patient with me. He kept me informed thru text at all times. They both rock!

Dealer response

Hi Angela Lan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!