New 855-891-0368 Dealer Website
Used 877-846-2651 Email Dealer
Service 866-455-2816

Average based on 177 reviews
  • Wonderful experience! Cindy is awesome!

I went to Serramonte Lexus with hopes of finding a nice car. Cindy assisted me during my car search and she recommended a beautiful car to me which I purchased and I am in love with!

• Great lease buy-out deal

Unexpected offer for a new lease 21 months before expiration on a 2016 NX! Great car and great deal!

• Car services

Great service and happy with the work provided. Would be going back for my services

• Lexus Customer Service

Great experience with Nick Hart. He was attentive, informative, and was very pleasant to deal with.

• My experience with Serramonte Lexus

poor customer service (sales guy was great though). He did what he could to overcome all obstacles. General Manager and beyond-not so great. This is not the quality of service I'm used to. You have to think about something more than money when you are selling cars. People Matter!

• Always Great Work

I have now services my car at Lecus of Sereamonte a few times and all I can say is I will continue to come here. The people that work there are very friendly and attentive, the service side is very prompt and always try to make it a great experience. I'm a very happy camper!

• Lexus Serramonte Service

Service is consistently excellent. Key is consistent.

Service is consistently excellent. Key is consistent.

• Lexus of Serramonte

I like the fact that I was treated like a valued customer.

I like the fact that I was treated like a valued customer.

• Good Customer Services, Dubious Work

This facility is pretty good in general. The staff there were very friendly and courteous. The facility is clean and spacious. However, I do have some concern about the work they recommend their customer to work on. Specifically, it is related to the wheel alignment they recommended on my IS 250. My car had pretty low mileage (only 23,300 miles). I did not notice any alignment problem at all. When I took my car to this facility for routine maintenance, I was told that the car needed a replacement of the front tires. As a result of this, according to the service advisor, my car needed a wheel alignment. After the work was performed, I checked the printout sheet for the alignment work, I noticed there was virtually no improvement in the front wheel alignment. As to the rear wheel, it was actually worse then before (although it is still within the specified range). I am not sure if such work was really needed. I recalled that I had similar problem with this dealer a few years back with my other Lexus (ES 300), so this is not an isolated incident. Although I love my Lexus, this is certainly not a good experience.

• 95k service

All service managers are terrific - understand how to provide truly excellent customer service.