Lexus of Serramonte

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
(650) 985-2141 (650) 985-2141

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Lexus rx330 and Rx350

I have 3 lexus from this dealer. 2005, 2012, 2021z. Always bring the car here for service

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Annual Service

Serramonte Lexus service experience is always excellent and efficient. They spend time with you to gear your car maintenance to your satisfaction.

Buying a new hybrid car

The salesman is very nice. There is no pressure. Very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Dealer response

Hi Ernesto Cadiz, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lexus of Serramonte Service

Lenny is a great service representative and takes care of his customers.

Dealer response

Sharon Vishwa, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lexus HS Maintenance

Allan was super in handling my Lexus Hybrid's repair. Professional, friendly, and communicative. There was a long wait time that he made good on with a car wash and discount - very much appreciate!

Dealer response

Darlena Torres, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lexus Of Serramonte

The sales manager Fernando Ferran is very professional in my new car purchases process from the beginning to the end. My family members are very happy with the service he provided.

Excellent Service

Jason is a very knowledgeable service advisor and was very helpful in ensuring my car was serviced well and that I got the services I need. Great Service dept. at Lexus Serramonte.

Dealer response

Hi Hamilton Ngo, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Purchase Used car

Sales person ( Eric ) and documentation person were instructive, pleasant and professional. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Great New Lexus for us - thank you Nick Hart

We just bought a great used Lexus NX today. Nick Hart was our sales person and patiently walked us through all our car options. He then taught us how to use the phone, navigation and other cool options on the car. We?ll definitely recommend him to our friends.

I LOVE LEXUS Serramonte!

Pete McConnell is the best. Both my car and I left humming. Thanks, Pete!

Dealer response

Hi Emi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!