Lexus of Serramonte

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
(650) 985-2141 (650) 985-2141

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jeanie Kayser-Jones, PhD.

Service was very good. Lennie always takes good care of my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

2018 NX300h

We always deal with Lexus if Serramonte. We?ve purchased all of our Lexus? from them, probably 5 different vehicles over the years. Wouldn?t go anywhere else. Excellent service.

Dealer response

Hi Jeffrey Chow, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

service

Great experience and the service person Tim was awesome

Dealer response

Ann Milligan, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

dhelo41@yahoo.com

Mauricio Rodriguez Excellent customer service! Very detailed oriented on informing you of any issues with you car.

Dealer response

Hi Dheyson Lopez, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Service

The serviced are good, it is better provide car wash service again.

Dealer response

Hi Connie Yip, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Feedback

Mauricio my new advisor was very accommodating. Efficient and was given update throughout the process

Dealer response

Hi Peter-reuben Calixto, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

2012 Volvo S60 purchase from Lexus of Serramonte

JB is the best salesperson I have dealt with when buying a car. He is a top professional in his field. I will highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Customer

Lenny has always been on top of providing me with professional and expedient services. Thank you Lenny as always. Happy Holiday to all of you.

Dealer response

Marlene Jung, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

2000 ES300

Since I purchased the vehicle I have always had it serviced at the dealership because the service has always been 5 star.

Dealer response

Hi John Wilkie, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Porsche

The salesman Victor is very helpful. No pressure .

Dealer response

Hi William Tam, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!