Lexus of Serramonte

Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
New (888) 675-3709 (888) 675-3709
Used (888) 675-6432 (888) 675-6432
Service (888) 675-7866 (888) 675-7866

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Lexas Serramonte

excellent service; Dante is wonderful..the area is very sanitized everyone is friendly and helpful

Dealer response

Great Quality and Service!!!

Lexus of Serramonte always provides great customer service.

Dealer response

Zinaida Kovalenko, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lexus of Serramonte! We hope to see you soon!

Retired

Your service staff, Jason Chen, was very friendly and efficient.

teacherruthpjcc@hotmail.com

Very helpful and accommodating. Great service and professionalism. Reliable and wonderful follow up.

Dealer response

Hi Ruth Schlesinger, thank you so much for your positive comments about Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Colonel

I would only recommend service........................................................

Service

Always great service; customer and repair service is stellar. Will do back for sure

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

2016 LS 460

Eric Weichardt was the Sales Consultant I worked with and Eric was great. He had to deal with some last minute unexpected issues and handled everything to my expectations. I would highly recommend Eric.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Lexus of Serramonte

I bought a Lexus LC500 from the salesman Steve Bailey at Lexus of Serramonte. He was very Professional. He did everything for the deal to happen.

Dealer response

Frederic Geneaux, we are glad we could help! We hope to see you soon!

Myla S.

Excellent service, great discount and even washed and vacuumed my car!

Tire Change and oil change

Lenny is kind and helpful. I met my needs. The car looks ok when running. Thanks for Lenny.

Dealer response

Hi Vilma Lorenzo, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!