Lexus of Serramonte

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
(650) 985-2141 (650) 985-2141

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Retired

Your service staff, Jason Chen, was very friendly and efficient.

teacherruthpjcc@hotmail.com

Very helpful and accommodating. Great service and professionalism. Reliable and wonderful follow up.

Dealer response

Hi Ruth Schlesinger, thank you so much for your positive comments about Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Colonel

I would only recommend service........................................................

Service

Always great service; customer and repair service is stellar. Will do back for sure

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

2016 LS 460

Eric Weichardt was the Sales Consultant I worked with and Eric was great. He had to deal with some last minute unexpected issues and handled everything to my expectations. I would highly recommend Eric.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Lexus of Serramonte

I bought a Lexus LC500 from the salesman Steve Bailey at Lexus of Serramonte. He was very Professional. He did everything for the deal to happen.

Dealer response

Frederic Geneaux, we are glad we could help! We hope to see you soon!

Myla S.

Excellent service, great discount and even washed and vacuumed my car!

Tire Change and oil change

Lenny is kind and helpful. I met my needs. The car looks ok when running. Thanks for Lenny.

Dealer response

Hi Vilma Lorenzo, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

New Lease owner

Just received a message from Serramonte, your staff Victor work so hard and follow up with my new Rx 350. I do appreciate his assistance and made my visit so smooth. I am one of Lexus's fans, not only the vehicle appearance and performance, Lexus has good training on-staff team, I would say I can't have this kind of service from another dealer. I'll stay with Lexus forever especially Lexus of Serramonte

Dealer response

Hi Karl Lee, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Owner

I am a continuing customer, I like the sales and customer service of Lexus, they are friendly and knowledgeable. I will purchase and refer all my friends to Lexus.

Dealer response

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!