Lexus of Serramonte

Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
New (888) 675-3709 (888) 675-3709
Used (888) 675-6432 (888) 675-6432
Service (888) 675-7866 (888) 675-7866

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome and friendly staff :-)

Fernando was awesome!!!! He was very patient and explained the car features completely! He went above and beyond, stayed late and worked around my time line. The staff in this dealership is sooo much better than any other dealerships that I visited while looking for a car. Dana was also great! She explained all my options very well :-)

Dealer response

Isabel C, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great Service from Dean and Mauricio

Dean, the director, helped me with a customer service issue that I wasn't satisfied with. He restored my faith by listening to my concern and proceeded to test my car out himself. He detected the issue within 10 minutes. He kept in close touch with me thru email. He also referred me to service advisor Mauricio Rodriguez. He was polite, respectful and patient with me. He kept me informed thru text at all times. They both rock!

Dealer response

Hi Angela Lan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Annual service

Friendly efficient service--no problems getting appt time

Thank you Yuri!

A huge thank you to Yuri who helped me find my new car. Extremely helpful throughout the whole process and thoroughly goes over everything with you before you drive off.

Dealer response

Adalia Rubio, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lexus

Great customer service! Have been a customer for over twenty years! I feel that they can be trusted to do a great job

3.8

customer

The price for my 15,000 mile service was very high for the work performed.....$664

Best dealership experience at Lexus of Serramonte

Quick, easy and fair pricing. Work done properly. A friendly staff that are honest and easy to deal with.

Dealer response

Hi Robert Fraley, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.0

Change oil service

I was not able to receive or make a call while waiting for my car to finished. There was no internet connection. I only found out that there is a password available located in the cashier area when I was about to leave. We were not informed about the availability of the internet. Because if this the waiting time was long and boring. Otherwise Lenny was good.

4.3

LEXUS AUTO MAINTENANCE COOLING SYST E M

MAURICIO IS TRULY EXCEPTIONAL IN HIS JOB /TASK KNOWLEDGE AND IS WORTH ASKING FOR SPECIFICALLY!! THEY PROVIDE LOANER CARS AS WELL. I AM EX US NAVY AND CAN SPOT HIGH LEVEL PROFESSIONALISM AND MAURICIO IS REFLECTIVE OF THAT. KUDOS TO THE DEALERSHIP.

Dealer response

Hi Rheuben Johnson, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Service and repair

Service advisor is helpful and knowledge about the repair of the car.