Lexus of Serramonte

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
(650) 985-2141 (650) 985-2141

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Lexus

The best! Always been taken care of for 20 years. The best!

Dealer response

M S, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Excellent Service

Serramonte Lexus Dealership is our family dealership - excellent service for many years.

Dealer response

Vl, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

David

The overall leasing experience I have with Lexus of Serramonte is quick, pleasent, and exceptional in getting me what I want in a car. That is the reason why this is my second time leasing throiugh Lexus of Serramonte. Thank you for providiing the wonderful personalized customer service that, in my opinion, ranks Lexus of Seramonte well above other dealerships.

Dealer response

David Trinh, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Just the usual

Quality service we have come to know and expect after 25 years

Servicing my Lexus NX200t

As always, Lexus provides a superb service. Lenny is very efficient, professional and reliable

Dealer response

Great support buying my Lexus off lease!

From the time the pandemic hit last year and my car was to come off lease, to extending my lease another year - and then through the buying process, Clarissa Toy and the Daly City dealership were incredibly helpful, proactive and efficient. All of these engagements were so smooth and easy. Thank you for making car buying and negotiating a pleasure! Judy

Dealer response

Hi Judy Scheffel, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Service To The Max!

Mauricio was incredibly service oriented and made me feel good about spending a tidy sum of money for the 30,000 mile servicing of my Lexus. Mauricio is a one-of-a-kind customer service representative and is incredibly accommodating. I know that dealership servicing is not the cheapest way to go but I also know and truly believe that my vehicle is deserving of the incredible service done the right way at Serramonte Lexus. I will be back!

Dealer response

Hi David Brown, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

The best service ever!

Best buying experience ever! Steve and Fernando were very welcoming and knowledgeable, answered all my questions and really helped me out to get my dream car. They ensured that I was all set with my new NX hybrid and they showed me everything about the car and taught me how to set everything to my preferences. They?re the best! Thanks guys!

Dealer response

Hi Janelle C, thank you so much for your positive comments about Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lexas Serramonte

excellent service; Dante is wonderful..the area is very sanitized everyone is friendly and helpful

Dealer response

Great Quality and Service!!!

Lexus of Serramonte always provides great customer service.

Dealer response

Zinaida Kovalenko, we are so happy to read such a great review about Lexus of Serramonte! We hope to see you soon!