Lexus of Serramonte

Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
New (888) 675-3709 (888) 675-3709
Used (888) 675-6432 (888) 675-6432
Service (888) 675-7866 (888) 675-7866

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Business Development Director

Very great shopping experience in Lexus of Serramonte. The sales person were very responsible for customer. Will highly recommend this dealership to my friends.

Dealer response

Wen, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

New Customer for Life

Our wonderful experience started the moment we walked into the Lexus of Serramonte Dealership. Victor Lu the Sales and Lease Consultant was very easy to work with. My wife and I both felt at ease speaking to him and appreciated his no pressure sales mannerism. Our vehicle arrived in a timely manner as promised and Victor communicated with us efficiently for pick up. Within the in-house finance department the Finance Manager JV Huynh was amazing. Not only did he assist us with the paperwork on our new vehicle but went above and beyond to patiently answer all our endless questions as first time Lexus Hybrid owners. JV went as far as giving us a show and tell regarding some of the vehicle's features we were unfamiliar with. We've also had the pleasure of working with Pete Mcconnell the Service Consultant. After an unanticipated incident with one of our wheels, Pete's attention to the situation was first rate. He followed up very efficiently with phone calls and texts helping us feel that the vehicle was being well taken care of and in good hands. We were right! Overall, the professionalism and knowledge shared by these individuals makes buying a Lexus at this Serramonte location a great place to purchase a vehicle. It's an honor to now be part of the Lexus Family.

Dealer response

Alan, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We are so glad that our team here at Lexus of Serramonte were able to make you feel comfortable in your shopping experience. It is an honor for us to include you in our Lexus Family. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Great experience

Steven and JV at Lexus Serramonte were very great. Steven was very sharp and made the process as smooth and transparent as possible for us. JV was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process. Oh by the way, this is 7pm, it's amazing how well their professionalism hold.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte! We hope you have a great day!

Excellent Service

James Zheng was very helpful with my purchasing NX350h

Dealer response

David, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

I love my Lexus RX450H!

The only thing I love more than the Lexus itself is the kindness of Kenneth, Steven and the rest of the team at Lexus Serramonte. It could not have been easier, even though vehicles are in short supply at this time. And I have never owned anything this nice in my life, so having them to walk me through it made it an amazing experience for me.

Dealer response

Kathleen, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Lexus of Serramonte. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Surprisingly painless car buying experience!

I had been interested in buying a new Lexus UX 250h and made an appointment with Lexus of Serramonte for a test drive since it was the most convenient Lexus dealership for me. The dealership is very nice, and the staff was friendly and professional! I decided to put a deposit to hold an incoming vehicle arriving a month later and Clarissa was great about letting me know as soon as it arrived and answering any questions I had. She made the car buying experience super easy and painless, no haggling, no hassle! Thank you and I am very happy with my new vehicle!

Dealer response

Jeanne, we really appreciate your feedback! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

1.0

Made me drive 4 hrs to communicate the sold the ca

Made an appointment to reserve the car due to living 2 hrs + away. Called 1 hr before arriving. As soon as I get to the lot, they tell me that they had sold it. I'm driving 2 hrs + to buy this 4runner... spent 4hrs + driving and put 400 miles on my friends car, plus gas money. They didnt even apologize for wasting my time. Just told me to gotta be quicker than that... what type of shady dealer does this stuff... I thought I was dealing with serious people here. Looks like a nice dealer but lacks morals and respect for customers.

Dealer response

Hi Hugo, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to him at (650) 731-3906. He looks forward to hearing from you.

A Great Buying Experience

Clarissa was a pleasure to work with. She was always very responsive to my questions and made the entire process very efficient and smooth. I would highly recommend working with Clarissa and the rest of the team at Serramonte Lexus.

Dealer response

Christopher, your satisfaction is our top priority. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We hope you have a great day!

RX350

Loved the customer service. Very friendly and patient.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Lexus of Serramonte! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Lexus of Serramonte! We hope you have a great day!

satisfied Customer

Excellent experience, Steve was superb, professional and very knowledgeable about Lexus. Finance manager , no pressure and very quick with service . thank you stephen an Phi Le

Dealer response

Regina Chambers, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!