Lexus of Serramonte

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
(650) 985-2141 (650) 985-2141

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Annual service

Friendly efficient service--no problems getting appt time

Thank you Yuri!

A huge thank you to Yuri who helped me find my new car. Extremely helpful throughout the whole process and thoroughly goes over everything with you before you drive off.

Dealer response

Adalia Rubio, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Lexus of Serramonte! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lexus

Great customer service! Have been a customer for over twenty years! I feel that they can be trusted to do a great job

3.8

customer

The price for my 15,000 mile service was very high for the work performed.....$664

Best dealership experience at Lexus of Serramonte

Quick, easy and fair pricing. Work done properly. A friendly staff that are honest and easy to deal with.

Dealer response

Hi Robert Fraley, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.0

Change oil service

I was not able to receive or make a call while waiting for my car to finished. There was no internet connection. I only found out that there is a password available located in the cashier area when I was about to leave. We were not informed about the availability of the internet. Because if this the waiting time was long and boring. Otherwise Lenny was good.

4.3

LEXUS AUTO MAINTENANCE COOLING SYST E M

MAURICIO IS TRULY EXCEPTIONAL IN HIS JOB /TASK KNOWLEDGE AND IS WORTH ASKING FOR SPECIFICALLY!! THEY PROVIDE LOANER CARS AS WELL. I AM EX US NAVY AND CAN SPOT HIGH LEVEL PROFESSIONALISM AND MAURICIO IS REFLECTIVE OF THAT. KUDOS TO THE DEALERSHIP.

Dealer response

Hi Rheuben Johnson, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Service and repair

Service advisor is helpful and knowledge about the repair of the car.

Fast and Efficient Service

Thank you for a fast and efficient service..........

Maintenance for 20 Year Old Vehicle

Standard experience with Lexus as experienced for 20 years. Everything was good except with COVID there are the social distancing protocols and no coffee to enjoy during the wait. Customer service was good as the normal experience with Lexus.

Dealer response

Hi Gordon Choy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!