Cherry Hill Volvo Cars

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–1:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(856) 665-4050 (856) 665-4050

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love my new lease from Cherry Hill Volvo!

For years I stayed with the same dealership/ manufacturer to avoid the stress of starting over with a new group when it came to leasing a car. I decided to take a risk this time and shop around. No other dealership in the area compares to the level of service the team at Cherry Hill Volvo provides. No pressure, available to always answer questions by phone, email, text! It is the only place I left feeling confident in my decision and not stressed or troubled. I promise you are in good hands with this sensational group. Thank you to Dennis, Andrew, Kaitlyn and of course Judith. I love my XC40!

Amazing Dealership

This is our second Volvo purchased at Cherry Hill Volvo and we could not be more pleased with the dealership. From the first time we walked in 3 years ago, through the service appointments, and now once again this buying experience they could not be any better.

25 Year Customer

I have been a customer of Cherry Hill Volvo for 25 years. Between company vehicles and personal vehicles for myself and family we have purchased nine vehicles from CHV and they have maintained all of them over them years. There are a number of reasons that we keep going back and rarely have purchased or serviced elsewhere. Jean Furter is flat out the best service representive you could ask for; she’s professional, honest and always helpful. She has always treated us well and fairly. I recently bought two cars here and dealt with Mitch Insell, he found great vehicles for us and gave us the right price, up front. Mitch is straight forward and honest. I will go back to him again. Everyone I have dealt with over the years at this dealership has been awesome, I highly recommend Cherry Hill Volvo.

Excellent Care and Service

Great Service for my C70 at Cherry Hill Volvo. Fair Pricing and upfront costs. Chuck (service manager) was helpful and made certain issue was taken care of. Jean kept me up to date with progress and was good to work with over the phone. Good people here.

Exceptional Experience

D.B was a perfect salesperson: helpful, knowledgeable and appropriately persuasive (without being pushy). The process was straight forward and the finance manager was thorough in explaining what I was signing. My wife and I recently purchased another vehicle at a different dealer and our experience at Volvo Cherry Hill, in comparison, was exceptional in all ways.

Excellent Experience at Volvo of Cherry Hill

Mitchell and Julia are a great team and while I got a better price on another European Import, I went with the Volvo becuase of the sales team.

the fun of buying my new volvo

from the minute i entered cherry hill volvo, i felt comfortable .. the dealership is laid back and professional. friendly employees create a welcoming environment, without pressure .. encouraging me to want to explore car options and ultimately test drive. my sales associate julia davis made the whole experience a pleasure she is knowledgeable and patient and was very easy to talk to. the manager josef cohan continued the attitude of the dealership... totally professional without pressuring me ... the process took me a few days to totally make my decision and i was continually treated with a relaxed informative attitude, answering my questions and creating an honest environment. i look forward to a continuing relationship with cherry hill volvo! plus i love my new xc40. omg. what fun to drive!

Cherry Hill Volvo service review

I called for an appointment and was able to come in a few hours later. There was ample parking; I was greeted at the door when I arrived; the car was serviced immediately and everything was finished promptly. Members of the staff know your name when you're in the facility. My salesperson stopped by to say hello. WiFi, snacks and coffee in the waiting room, along with the morning papers. The person who handles my service appointments explains everything about the car and the service appointment, both before and after the appointment. The service manager is always present and is sure to greet customers. Despite the fact that it was raining, the car was washed when it was returned.

2011 XC90 Volvo

I have had more than 10 Volvo’s services here. Also, I have been a customer for the last 40 years. My first involvement began when they were a Volkswagen dealership. Funny, with Volvo, they became the best.

Exceptional Service at Cherry Hill Volvo!!

I highly recommend Cherry Hill Volvo! Their level of customer service is excellent. I had a wonderful experience purchasing my vehicle and I never see myself driving any other car besides of Volvo. Thank you for a smooth, easy and satisfying experience.