Cherry Hill Volvo Cars

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Cherry Hill Volvo service review

I called for an appointment and was able to come in a few hours later. There was ample parking; I was greeted at the door when I arrived; the car was serviced immediately and everything was finished promptly. Members of the staff know your name when you're in the facility. My salesperson stopped by to say hello. WiFi, snacks and coffee in the waiting room, along with the morning papers. The person who handles my service appointments explains everything about the car and the service appointment, both before and after the appointment. The service manager is always present and is sure to greet customers. Despite the fact that it was raining, the car was washed when it was returned.

2011 XC90 Volvo

I have had more than 10 Volvo’s services here. Also, I have been a customer for the last 40 years. My first involvement began when they were a Volkswagen dealership. Funny, with Volvo, they became the best.

Exceptional Service at Cherry Hill Volvo!!

I highly recommend Cherry Hill Volvo! Their level of customer service is excellent. I had a wonderful experience purchasing my vehicle and I never see myself driving any other car besides of Volvo. Thank you for a smooth, easy and satisfying experience.

comprehensive, efficient service supervised by a c

comprehensive, efficient service supervised by a conscientious service writer, Jean work was performed on time car was clean discussion was direct, professional and service was complete in very timely fashion

Cherry Hill Volvo Best dealership and service.

Best dealership when purchasing a new Volvo or a used Volvo. Service and maintenance are the best. The personal both in sales and service are the best.

Very Satisfied!

I had a great service experience - ease of scheduling my service, quick on-time completion, very caring professional personnel, and quality work. I am Very Satisfied!

Phenomenal customer service!

Best dealership by far! Friendly, best cars, phenomenal customer service! Makes the buying process very easy and enjoyable. This is my 2nd S60 and won’t be my last - definitly use this dealership in future - they treat you like fsmily!

Uncompromising Performance Quality and Safety

Cherry Hill Volvo is the best dealership I have used in my 50 years of buying new cars. This is the 3rd Volvo that I have purchased from them.

Usual Fantastic and Complete Service

Cherry Hill Volvo repaired our C70 Convertible quickly and completely. The repairs consisted of replacing the two front tires, one of which had suffered a blow-out as high speed.

The safest car.

made me feel comfortable. The steel frame makes me feel safe. All the features where amazing. I'm loving the touch screen. And i feel in love with the interior color. The exterior color is growing on me. Continue to make great cars and I will continue to be apart of the Cherry Hill Volvo family.