BMW of Denver Downtown

402 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2018

CAR BUYERS BEWARE of this dealership and their policies. I had been looking for a Ram 2500 for some time and had found what I thought was the perfect tuck... for me (it was a slightly used 2017 model). I came in immediately when they posted the ad, took a test drive in the truck, and decided to buy it. Everything in the sales process was smooth and the salesman was transparent. The issue began when I took the truck home and drove it around a bit that night. The truck I purchased had a manual transmission, which I thought would be great since I've had two manual cars in the past and loved them. The transmission in this truck was miserable to drive and after driving it home I knew there was no way I could live with it. I called the salesman the next morning when they opened and asked if there was any way they could work a deal for me to return the newly purchased truck and get my old one back. I let him know that I was completely fine with paying a fee for everyone's time and trouble because it was my fault for buying a vehicle I didn't ultimately like. The salesman said he would run the question up the management ladder and give me a call in a few hours. After a few hours passed the salesman called me back. Even though I had called within 12 hours of purchasing the vehicle, he said there was absolutely no way BMW of Denver could work a deal with me to take the new truck back or return the trade in vehicle to me. The only solution they offered was for me to keep the new truck a while and return in a month or two and BUY A NEW BMW. I didn't buy a Bmw from them in the first place and have no desire to own one. I even offered to pay a hefty fee for the return to make it worth their while, but they were unwilling. I realize no dealership has any obligation to offer a "love it or return it" guarantee, but nearly all corporate dealerships like this do. AutoNation gives customers a week to return any vehicle, no questions asked. Sonic dealerships lack of any support or willingness to work with me is a true reflection of their service. I ended up keeping the truck for a month and then trading it in at a Ram dealer for a loss. I will never buy another vehicle from BMW of Denver and will advise all friends and family to do the same.

Mike, I?m sorry to hear your frustration. However, leaving us a 1 star review because you feel you made the wrong decision is unfair. You specifically... state the process was smooth and transparent, which we pride ourselves on. You also state my salesperson followed up with you as you requested. Ultimately you are upset with us because you feel our service is lacking in correcting your admitted mistake. We strive for perfection and if we fail to meet that goal we always do the right thing to make things right. Since you have already disposed of the vehicle, at a deal that doesn?t sound very fair, I?m not sure what I can do to assist at this point. When our customers contact me before taking action I usually can find a resolution. I?m sorry I was not able to hear your concerns and provide some options. Thank you, Edward Freehart, GM.

July 21, 2018

This is our second BMW that we have purchased from Rod at BMW of Denver. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I trust him implicitly and he got us AN UNBELIEVABLE... DEAL on my new car! From start to finish, the entire process was PERFECT. Thank you to Rod for always taking such excellent care of us! A special thank you to Craig, the Sales Manager, Edward, the head of the place, Ryan, the 6 ft 7 inch finance guy that was a joy to deal with and lastly, really EXCEPTIONAL customer service from Laurel that showed me all the intricate functions of the new car. Thank you to all of these wonderful people and we will only come back to Rod and company for future BMW purchases.

Wow, this is such a glowing review, we are blown away! It means a lot that you took the time to remember the names of all the individuals that made yo...ur time with us special. We will make sure everyone knows that their customer service made a lasting impression on you! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit.

• May 4, 2017

I had been shopping for a pre-owned X5 for quite awhile and was having a bad experience, but when I came to BMW of Denver Downtown it all changed. My sales... guy, John Semmelbeck was absolutely a Godsend. He was cordially, friendly and very patient with me. He explained everything about the car in great detail. The process was painless and it took less time than expected. I am incredibly happy with my choice. I would most definitely buy from John again :)

Hi Becca, We sincerely appreciate you taking time out of your? day to review us and comment on the excellent service that John provided to you! We hop...e you have a wonderful day! -Edward Freehart, General Manager

July 1, 2018

From the moment I walked in i was greeted with a smile and not like I was in a pool of sharks. Brent was such a professional and was really looking out... for what was best for me. There was no pressure selling. Brent personalized my experience and we shared stories. The show room was exceptional and the hospitality and food was great. Was a fantastic car buying experience

Hi Larry, we are so happy that you took the time to leave us a positive review! Hearing about our customer's great car buying experience brighten...s our day. We hope that if you're ever in the market again, you come back to visit us. Enjoy your new vehicle!

June 29, 2018

I do not recommend buying any cars from this dealership. I got very condescending vibes from this place. I also got maintenance from here and the service... was garbage.

Rodney, I am sorry to hear your experience was not to your standards. Unfortunately you do not have many details in your review for me to understand w...hat happened. If you have time to discuss further I can be reached at 303-759-0277. Thank you, Ed Freehart, GM.

June 8, 2018

Found a vehicle on Cars.com that I wanted. Dealer was very responsive and there were no typical “dealer “ games. My sales rep -Jack Woodring... was fantastic. Knowledgeable , courteous, efficient and made the buying and shopping process easy. The entire team at BMW Denver Downtown was exceptional. I am now enjoying the BMW X5 50i that I purchased.

Thank you for your time and positive feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to serving your automotive n...eeds in the future with your new BMW X5!

June 1, 2018

We had a great experience with Jack. He was knowledgeable, efficient and very helpful. I would high recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Thank you for the positive review. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with Jack and look forward to serving your automotive needs in th...e future!

May 29, 2018

While in town getting our 2007 BMW X5 serviced, we were waiting in the showroom -- which is very comfortable, by the way -- and started considering getting... a newer BMW. Brent had said hello a bit earlier in the day, so we asked him if he could help us. Before long, we were owners of a brand new 2018 X3! Brent's knowledge and expertise, along with his friendliness, was just what we were looking for. It was by far, the best experience we have ever had in purchasing a car. Brent and the staff went the extra mile in taking care of us -- even staying past their normal closing time. Thank You, Brent! Wes & Ronda W Rapid City, SD

Thank you for your time and positive review. We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Brent! Enjoy your new X3 and we hope to see y...ou back!

May 21, 2018

I experienced a top level of customer support during shopping for a hybrid car with BMW of DEN Downtown. Their sales consultant Marcus Decherd was highly... competent and capable to explain BMW’s today’s hybrid technology approach, its pros & cons and use cases during daily operation. Same levels of professional support were provided by everyone else involved in the entire information exchange and buying process, informative, unaggressive and truly customer oriented. The team left no question open. Congratulation BMW of DEN-Downtown for a job very well done!

Thank you for the great review, Thomas!

May 19, 2018

BMW Denver Downtown Service Department has the worst customer service in the industry. I called earlier in the week to scheduled a 9am service for my... vehicle on Saturday. I told the scheduling rep I was commuting from Boulder for service and would need a loaner car during service so I would be able to run errands. I arrived at 9 am and was told I did not have a loaner car because my service did not qualify and they could not provide one for me. They claimed they changed their policy three weeks ago, although I scheduled the service earlier in the week. BMW Denver Downtown has lost a lifetime customer who purchases a new car every two years. I highly recommend you purchase and service your car at another dealership.

Nathan, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Our loaner policy is in place to ensure that cars are available when needed. In the event there is s...ervice work which can be completed in 2 hours or less we expedite the service and take care of it immediately to save our customer?s multiple trips to our store and to ensure that loaners are available for service repairs that cannot be completed in such a timely manner. In special circumstances we will make cars available if needed as well. Please reach out to me directly at 303-639-7978 and I will be more than happy to help you or answer an questions you may have. Stuart Hall, Service Manager.