BMW of Denver Downtown

New (888) 503-4880 (888) 503-4880
Used (877) 855-5564 (877) 855-5564
Service (855) 276-5319 (855) 276-5319

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Quick and easy process when buying a new BMW. We had the...

Quick and easy process when buying a new BMW. We had the car within an hour and out the door.

I wanted to write a review based on leasing two vehicles...

I wanted to write a review based on leasing two vehicles from BMW of Denver Downtown within the last 9 months. Both times, I received excellent service from my Sales Advisor as well as Edward Freehart. I've seen some negative reviews mentioning Ed, but that wasn't my experience at all - in fact it was quite the opposite. Back in December I custom ordered and leased a 2021 X3 M40i and Ed became involved in the deal structure which was very favorable for me. I then picked up a 2022 M850 Convertible in May and again, Ed became involved in the terms and really went above and beyond for me. The global chip shortage had just begun to impact inventory but Ed still treated me like a VIP! I also need to send a special shout out to Seisho Limbacher who was my SA on the M850 Convertible - he was an excellent communicator, patient and knowledgeable person to work with and I highly recommend him. I can't speak for the experiences that others have had, but I was friendly and communicative and received the same in return from Ed and his sales staff. I won't go anywhere else for a BMW based on years dealing with their sales and service staff. RS

1.0

FAST to sell me a car; SLOW to help with details

Very poor. I received no help once they had my check in hand

Dealer response

Hello, I am sorry you feel like we would not help you with any after sales issues. Please feel free to call me directly on my cell phone to discuss your experience in more detail. We do appreciate your business and want you happy. - Craig Bluhm Sales Manager 303-909-3060

Best service ever

Great experience. Made everything easy for me. Kourosh providing me the best service I?ve ever had purchasing a car.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review, Bruno! Best wishes to you & enjoy the new ride!

Purchased a car from a thousand miles away (New Orleans)...

Purchased a car from a thousand miles away (New Orleans) and the process was extremely smooth. Connor and the dealership were very helpful every step of the way, cant recommend them highly enough.

Great Customer Service

Purchased a car from a thousand miles away (New Orleans) and the process was extremely smooth. Connor and the dealership were very helpful every step of the way, cant recommend them highly enough!

Dealer response

Thank you for this great review, Dustin! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us and that we were able to make the process smooth. Best wishes & enjoy the new vehicle!

1.0

DO NOT do business with this dealership!

Background on my situation: I took my leased car in to have a jammed seat belt latch fixed and was given my car back without the latch fixed and with a low tire pressure indication light on, which turned out to be a flat tire. I did not have any indication lights on when I dropped my car off nor did the dealership communicate this or any indication lights were during the two days they had my car in their possession. When I reached out to the general manager about it (Edward F.) he was rude, condescending, did not listen to me when I attempted to explain to him an issue I was having with the dealership. He continually interrupted me while I was talking, he denied the dealership was at fault for the issue then proceeded to yell at me to go “educate myself” and “go Google” because I was wrong about my personal experience with BMW tire pressure sensors. He also attempted to hang up on me because “the conversation was going nowhere” yet he couldn’t provide me with information on the status of my car. This was literally the worst customer experience I have ever had and will no longer be a customer once my current lease is up. The general manager single-handedly destroyed a relationship with a once loyal customer in less than 10 minutes, but I am sure he could care less since he didn’t seem to care that I filed a complaint on the dealership with BMW of NA. Additionally, he lied to me when I asked for information on who he reports to, he stated that he was the owner of the dealership and reported to himself. Clearly, that is incorrect since Sonic Automotive owns the dealership. Update: I was able to speak to Edward’s boss from Sonic (Chip) who could care less about how horribly the general manager treated me and didn’t think it was out of line for the general manager to yell, be rude and condescending to me. Good luck to anyone doing business with these guys since they don’t care about customers!

Dealer response

Your tire pressure light came on when your vehicle was in our possession. We did not argue over when you ran over the nail we simply bought you another tire to replace it. You believe that a tire light instantly comes on if a nail gets into the tire and under this rationale believed we should buy you 4 tires instead of the 1 we graciously paid for. TPS lights come on as a result of lost tire pressure ? not necessarily a nail puncture. A nail puncture frequently takes time, as in up to weeks, to let enough pressure out of the tire to cause the sensor to go off. You disagree with this FACT I shared because, you stated, the last 2 times you watched yourself drive over a nail the light came instantly?. Again, we purchased you a tire since the light came on here, because we care about our customers. Your request, anger, and behavior towards myself and my staff for us not buying you 4 tires is simply unreasonable.

1.0

DO NOT do business with this dealership!Background on...

DO NOT do business with this dealership! Background on my situation: I took my leased car in to have a jammed seat belt latch fixed and was given my car back without the latch fixed and with a low tire pressure indication light on, which turned out to be a flat tire. I did not have any indication lights on when I dropped my car off nor did the dealership communicate this or any indication lights were during the two days they had my car in their possession. When I reached out to the general manager about it (Edward F.) he was rude, condescending, did not listen to me when I attempted to explain to him an issue I was having with the dealership. He continually interrupted me while I was talking, he denied the dealership was at fault for the issue then proceeded to yell at me to go “educate myself” and “go Google” because I was wrong about my personal experience with BMW tire pressure sensors. He also attempted to hang up on me because “the conversation was going nowhere” yet he couldn’t provide me with information on the status of my car. This was literally the worst customer experience I have ever had and will no longer be a customer once my current lease is up. The general manager single-handedly destroyed a relationship with a once loyal customer in less than 10 minutes, but I am sure he could care less since he didn’t seem to care that I filed a complaint on the dealership with BMW of NA. Additionally, he lied to me when I asked for information on who he reports to, he stated that he was the owner of the dealership and reported to himself. Clearly, that is incorrect since Sonic Automotive owns the dealership. Update: I was able to speak to Edward’s boss from Sonic (Chip) who could care less about how horribly the general manager treated me and didn’t think it was out of line for the general manager to yell, be rude and condescending to me. Good luck to anyone doing business with these guys since they don’t care about customers. Also, please reference all other negative reviews on this place, you will see similar stories regarding the general manager.

1.3

Steal my son money

My son when to look to buy an used car. He ended up buying it and after waiting more than two hours for the paper work, he got the car. 20 minutes later the car stalled!!! It’s been 4 days no car status. After paying $15k cash my son still has no car!!! They didn’t offer him a loaner or even an apologies!!! Be aware!! Is this the service you expect?

Dealer response

Luis, Please talk to your son for the fully story. Unfortunately, the car your son purchased did stall the day he purchased it. We paid to tow his car back here and found that fuel pump failed coincidentally. We have also paid to replace the fuel pump and a fuel sensor since we are working on that a rea of the car anyway. We apologized to your son and we feel bad for the poor timing. We have not stolen any money from your son and we are taking full responsibility to make this right for him. The salesman has showed me the text messages and phone call logs keeping your son updated as well. Again, we are sorry this happened but we are standing behind him and the car and resolving the issue. Thank you, Ed Freehart, General Manager.

Excellent experience, would definitely recommend

BMW of Denver Downtown provided my wife and me with a first-rate experience throughout our purchase process. Ryan Breda was great to work with and we would highly recommend him to others. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles, accommodating of our requests, and super responsive.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We appreciate you and your wife being loyal customers and we look forward to seeing you again soon!