BMW of Denver Downtown

New (888) 503-4880 (888) 503-4880
Used (877) 855-5564 (877) 855-5564
Service (855) 276-5319 (855) 276-5319

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.7

Downtown Denver BMW Service Nightmare

I took my car in to get summer tires swapped for winter tires and to check a warning light that had recently come on. When I arrived no one greeted me or asked if they could assist me for several minutes. It continued to go downhill from there. I was told my winter tired needed replaced but didn't get any details or info about tire options, etc., just what I needed to buy and the price. Also, if I needed new tires someone should have told me earlier in the summer when I put on the summer tired and paid to have the winter tires stored. On Friday, we worked through the tire issues and they were given the go-ahead to finish their work. On Monday I emailed my service rep and left him a voicemail since I had received no updates. I didn't get a response and called on Tuesday and found out the car was ready for pickup. When I picked up the car I found out it had been ready since Friday. After leaving with my car I noticed the warning light I requested be looked at was still on so I had to take the car back in the next day. I'm only hitting the high points of my unfavorable experience.

1.0

DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP!

DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!! Here is why: 1. My sales person, Agye, and his manager, Craig, tried to rip me off 1.1 Fancy Perma Plate and Clear Mask for $395 $495=$890 1.2 Tinted windows for $599 but the previous owner has already tinted ALL OF THEM!! (Btw, BMW X1 comes out with back seats windows tinted already) 1.3 I asked about extended warranty. So they wanted to charge me $4,699 for maintenance and $5,740 for service contract. That's $10,439 in total. Seriously? I also read this review from Better Business Bureau that the extended warranty excludes some of the items that were included in the original warranty. 2. They hard pulled my credit report for FOUR times WITHOUT telling me. This is the part where I really got mad. First, you need to tell your customers that you are gonna pull the credit report and that's gonna hurt their credit score. My sales person and his manager did not disclose this information to me. They were very vague. Second, why did you pull it FOUR times? My banker told me that there is no way to undo this, even though the sales person at this dealership told me that those points will be added back to my credit score. Do you really expect me to believe you after catching you two trying to rip me off big time? He tried to justify it by saying " we want to give you better rates". Don't treat your customers this way. Don't rip off your customers just because they don't know much about cars. I hope you go out of business.

BMW OF DENVER DOWNTOWN

I am extremely unhappy with this place. I went in to have a headlight replaced and specifically asked for my fluids to be checked due to a concern with the low coolant light coming on. They did not check ANY fluids, I know because the very next morning, the low coolant and low washer fluid light came on. So I go to my driveway to do it myself, and my hood is constantly falling on my head, AND IT NEVER DID THAT BEFORE!! You guys didn't do what I asked, and you broke my hood, The best part is, NO ONE will get back to me.

Purchased Used Car - Good Experience

I purchased a used Subaru for my son's first car from BMW of Denver that I found while performing internet searches for this specific model. My sales rep was Nick Nichols. I had a very positive experience. The car we purchased was very clean, in great shape with no concerns. The car went through a through inspection and replaced fluids, tires, brakes, etc before they listed the car. Because both Sonic Automotive and the specific BMW dealership have a reputation to uphold, I feel confident that they would not sell a bummer of a used car and their inspection caught any concerns typical with purchasing a used car. So far that theory also has been panning out in the week we have owned the car and have been looking at the car in greater depth at home. The price was right as well compared to the other dealers. Nick Nichols, the rep I worked with, was very informative, very professional and nice to work with. I would recommend working with him. He is very knowledgeable on the car I purchased and I am sure the expertise translates to BMW's. He seems like a car guy who knows his stuff about the finer details of cars.

Great Experience!!!!

We had an amazing experience with BMW of Denver Downtown. My wife’s lease was ending and the minute we walked in, we were greeted by Brent Turner who was a great resource and helped us through the process. Working with Brent and Ryan Sampson we were able to find the perfect vehicle, an X7. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Big shoutout to Tyson at BMW

I purchased pre-owned BMW from this dealership, I was really lucky that my salesman was Tyson, who greeted me warmly and was very knowledgable about everything of BMWs. I've bought 3 cars over the 2 years, and this is by far my best experience so far purchasing one. I had an issue with my bank account the day before buying the car, Tyson helped me hold the car for the day and came to deliver my car even on a day he's supposed to be off. I must say that Tyson is a really professional that treats his job with enthusiasm and passion.

Dealer response

Liu, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at BMW of Denver Downtown. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

1.0

Forget about customer service here

Should have gone to Schomp BMW. I returned my lease all was fine. I forgot my garage door opener and some receipts for my business in the visor. I called back and was told they would keep them at the front desk in an envelope with my name on it. I went back a month later because I had been out of town. When I went in they did not have the items and said they threw them away. I really would have been ok with it if one person that I spoke with was somewhat apologetic. They lady at the front, Brenda?, was obviously put out that I asked for them. The manager who was put out that he had to walk the 20 steps to speak with me wasn’t apologetic and very condescending. He told me I could call the employee who didn’t work there any longer to try to get my stuff back. Why bother? You threw my belongings away. I have owned Mercedes, Lexus, BMW’s, Jaguars and never have I had such a terrible experience. Customer service is completely lost here and you’d be better off going to Schomp where they take care of customers and care about earning repeat business. Wish I had driven the few extra miles to work with them more often.

Inconsiderate

Update your hours for the service department on Google. It's 2019. Unacceptable to be running your customers around wasting their time and money because you can't take 15 minutes to add department hour breakdowns on Google. I spent $40 getting here after an exhausting work day for nothing. Your receptionist told me that this happens all of the time. This is unacceptably inconsiderate to your customers.

Inconsiderate

BMW Service

Great team, great service. Strongly recommended. Best BMW service in all of Denver.

Dealer response

David F, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team, thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!