BMW of Denver Downtown

New (888) 503-4880 (888) 503-4880
Used (877) 855-5564 (877) 855-5564
Service (855) 276-5319 (855) 276-5319

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Becky

Amazing experience. Kourosh was the best!! Highly recommend working with him if you?re wanting to buy a BMW and want the best customer service.

Dealer response

Hello Rebecca, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and we are glad that you enjoyed your experience.

Great Service From Arsen...

Bought a used car here. Arsen was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Even during the Covid situation the experience was enjoyable. Would be happy to buy here again.

Dealer response

Hello Mitch, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and we are glad that you enjoyed your experience.

2.2

Couldn't get a call back

Submited two request forms and called 3 times regarding purchasing a new X5 from 8/10-8/12. Recieved one call back in which the sales rep told me he would give me a call back within an hour regarding setting up the test drive, was flexible on colors and package options so not sure why they didn't have a demo to drive. Never recieved a call back from them and went to Schomp to purchase.

2.3

Awful customer service after buying!

Incredibly disappointed in customer service. We purchased a vehicle in June and are STILL waiting for them to send title paperwork to the DMV. Our temporary tags are about to expire. They do not return phone calls. Only one key was provided at the time of sale, and we were told to follow up with the service representative who would set us up with an additional key since it would be covered by warranty. When we followed up, the service representative sent a brief email response directing us to a 1800 number. When I called, I found the key replacement warranty was not valid because BMW of Downtown Denver had failed to provide us with two keys when selling the vehicle. Misleading, poor customer service, and still waiting on our title paperwork.

Dealer response

Lannea, I apologize for your frustration. I was under the impression my finance team resolved the concerns you had. If this is not the case please contact me directly. Thank you, Ed Freehart, GM

1.0

Check out June 2020 'Service Dept. review on YELP

Left a lengthy review on Yelp, Service Dept has become a mess....and way before Covid. They simply don't do what they say they will do. Thats pretty simple and very significant.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. I?m sorry you had a bad experience in our service department. We are continuing to improve our process to exceed our clients expectation and we failed to do so. Please let me know how we can resolve this issue and earn your business back moving forward. Yago Luangraj Service Director 303-639-7944

Great experience

I’ve purchased many cars over the years, including one Mercedes and two BMW’s from Murray, now BMW Downtown, and this was the best experience. David Cadena was professional, knowledgeable, patient, and genuine. He made the process simple and removed unnecessary burden whenever possible. The sales people are the face of a business and in this case David represented the dealership impeccably. Thank you, David.

Great Service and Accommodations During COVID-19

Great Service and Accommodations were given and extra effort was clear during COVID-19. Evangelos Andrianakos was such a great salesman. I had been looking online at a BMWX5 for sometime and unclear how the process and purchase would work during COVID-19. It was such a great experience. Evan showed up with exactly the car I had described I wanted to buy. And even then found another vehicle that actually fit me perfectly the second time. He then brought out that car that fit my financial needs in addition to my wants. He wore a mask the entire time and had gloves on. A great experience overall and I would recommend Evan and this dealership to anyone.

Fantastic service by everyone I deal with. So grateful

Hats off to Grayson! Clay. Stuart Chris (parts) Stuart Kyle and George! Such exemplary care. Over the top. I love everyone I've dealt with. Nothing like these people.

My salesman Anthony was amazing. Went up and beyond for...

My salesman Anthony was amazing. Went up and beyond for me in getting me the perfect car at a great price. Truly a great dealership and will continue to buy all future vehicles from Anthony.

1.6

Terrible

BMW of Denver 1040 So. Colorado Blvd Denver Co. “Terrible-Horrible” Do not go here!! - 6 Hour car transaction. Test drove and agreed upon terms in 1 hour. This was a very slow day at the dealership. It took another 5 hours to go through the business office and take possession of the car. Other customers where put in front of my purchase even though they came after mine. - Test drove the car with out any dealership representative.. -Car was covered in ice and snow even though appointment was set to drive the vehicle. -Gas gauge registered 13 miles left and was still empty at closing time or time of taking delivery. -Car was damaged by lot attendant on the way to detail bay. - A repair order was given with a 30 day expiration on it and then asked to come back for repair in over 60 days. -Personal information was lost 4 times. Drivers license copy, insurance information, etc. Managements attitude was horrible and terrible. The desk manager and General Manager. They did not care, not their concern, not their fault! “Do not go here”