BMW of Denver Downtown

New (888) 503-4880 (888) 503-4880
Used (877) 855-5564 (877) 855-5564
Service (855) 276-5319 (855) 276-5319

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.3

D- Rating with Better Business Bureau

There are many car dealerships in the Denver area. I strongly discourage anyone from purchasing a vehicle from BMW of Denver Downtown! BMW of Denver Downtown has a D- rating with the Better Business Bureau. I wish I had reviewed their profile before I chose to purchase a vehicle from them; it would have saved me months of frustration and struggle. I purchased a used BMW from this dealership in August of 2019. It took 14 months for the dealership to properly file a title application with the Douglas County MVD, so that the vehicle could be titled. In Colorado, dealerships have 30 days to file a title application after purchase. There is absolutely no excuse for why it took BMW of Denver Downtown 14 months to complete this process for my vehicle.

Dealer response

Kim, Thank you again for another review. We have documented everything we did to assist you. In October, per your request we sent the documents directly to you (with a fedex tracking #) because you moved. You drove your vehicle without going into register it. Then unfortunately you were in an accident and totaled your car. Because you decided not to register your vehicle, the title paperwork was not processed causing the issues you experienced with your insurance company. We have stayed in touch with you, and had to re-do many things as you moved several times and changed your driver?s license. Through the entire process, every hurdle that came up, that was not our doing, we resolved on your behalf. Your issue is now completely resolved. Unfortunately and from time to time we earn our 1-star reviews, in this case, we did not. Thank you, Edward Freehart, GM.

1.4

There are many car dealerships in the Denver area. I...

We dropped by BMW of Denver Downtown two weeks ago on a...

We dropped by BMW of Denver Downtown two weeks ago on a Saturday to see if any of the new '21 BMW M440I Coups had come in. We thought it was a long shot, but the dealership was on our way to breakfast. We walk in and were initially told, what we thought, that nothing will be in until the later part of December, '20, at the earliest. One of the other Salesmen overheard the conversation, and said, "Hey!, we do have one right outside..... BINGO...a few hours later, we drove it away. Super thanks to Able Cordova and his Manager. They set us up with a super deal and suggested we try leasing, which I was hesitant to do, but after reviewing the economics and how often I drive, it made perfect sense. Thanks guys for everything! Jay & Greg

BMW of Denver Downtown is exceptional. Our client...

BMW of Denver Downtown is exceptional. Our client advisor, Arsen, was outstanding. If you are looking for a new BMW in Denver, you need to look no further than Arsen – he is the best. Arsen’s kindness, patience and knowledge prior to and during our transaction was second to none, as was his post-sale follow up and follow through. The entire staff at BMW of Denver is first class. Every person we encountered at BMW of Denver treated us remarkably well including Amir, the sales manager we worked with, Luis, the finance manager we worked with, as well as Clay in the service department. We are completely pleased with our new cars and highly recommend BMW of Denver.

1.2

I purchased a vehicle in July and paid cash. It’s been...

I purchased a vehicle in July and paid cash. It’s been almost 4 months and they can not provide me a title to me car. The car was totaled 2 months ago and the insurance company will not settle with me because I do not have a title to my car! I have made dozens of attempts to call this dealership by phone and email to resolve my issue. They Do Not Care! I have been in a rental car for 1 1/2 months now (At My Cost!!!) as I wait for a title that I should have been provided months ago. I have spoke to their title clerk Terri Boucher time and time again to resolve this issue, she doesn’t care and won’t handle her job. I have even asked to speak with the General Manager several times to resolve my issue and can’t get a simple call back. This is a very poorly run dealership that will cause you severe problems down the road. Save yourself a major headache and do business with a reputable dealer, Not here!

2.0

Warning! If you plan to purchase a BMW from this...

Warning! If you plan to purchase a BMW from this dealership, you may want to learn my experience here. I bought/leased a new BMW from BMW of Denver downtown in November 2019.Here are the facts:1) I stepped in the shop before 1pm in the early afternoon, and made decision on a brand new BMW 330i at about 2pm, they said the documentation will take half - one hour, however, i am still sitting there until 6pm. 2) They charged 100$ for the first three year maintenance for my brand new 330i, this should be free by BMW. the documentation took so long and I didnt find this until i went home, I called the sales person, he simply ignored my request by saying that he is not training on this and refused to forward my request to the financial team. 3) the financial person charged me somewhere about ~1000$ in the name of BMW tax. I found this abnormal fee and asked him what is BMW tax??? he could not explain and had to remove this so called BMW tax fee. 4) The sales promised to help deliver my new BMW to my home which is 30mins away, since i am driving along by myself. However, he refused to do so right after the documentation was done. so I have to come to the shop again next day with my friend to pickup my new car. Well, I may simply not buy this car if he was honest in the beginning and tell me he could not deliver the new car home. I bought a Mercedes 3 years ago from the neighboring MB of Denver and they delivered the new car to my home smoothly. 5) after the documentation was done, at about 6pm, I found the entrance light blanket on the driver side was not working, I asked the sales to fix it. he refused to do so by saying that the service department was closed and asked me to schedule a service with them next week. OK, it was my fault that I didnot find this problem before I signed the pre-delivery inspection PDI form.6) the sales requested me NOT to submit the BMW survey if I could not rate 10 out of 10, the reason is that he had family and children to support. this is funny. Well, I didnot submit the BMW official survey eventually. I am still not sure if I did the right thing.7) I could not register my new car even when the temporary plate expired because the dealer failed to send the document to the DMV. I contacted the front desk and a lady quickly sent the document to DMV and a new temporary plate to me. She corrected their mistake quickly, and rescued the rating from 1 to 2 out of 5.  Here are my objective feeling:1) this is the worst experience i have had among the luxury dealership I experienced. 2) I feel that they/management really dont care about customers that much.  My suggestions:YMMV, but if you really want to buy a car from this dealer, be very careful about every single number in the documentation file, and be ready for unexpected bubbles.

1.3

Uncomfortable purchasing experience

Warning! If you plan to purchase a BMW from this dealership, you may want to learn my experience here. I bought/leased a new BMW from BMW of Denver downtown in November 2019. Here are the facts: 1) I stepped in the shop before 1pm in the early afternoon, and made decision on a brand new BMW 330i at about 2pm, they said the documentation will take half - one hour, however, i am still sitting there until 6pm.  2) They charged 100$ for the first three year maintenance for my brand new 330i, this should be free by BMW. the documentation took so long and I didnt find this until i went home, I called the sales person, he simply ignored my request by saying that he is not training on this and refused to forward my request to the financial team.  3) the financial person charged me somewhere about ~1000$ in the name of BMW tax. I found this abnormal fee and asked him what is BMW tax??? he could not explain and had to remove this so called BMW tax fee.  4) The sales promised to help deliver my new BMW to my home which is 30mins away, since i am driving along by myself. However, he refused to do so right after the documentation was done. so I have to come to the shop again next day with my friend to pickup my new car. Well, I may simply not buy this car if he was honest in the beginning and tell me he could not deliver the new car home. I bought a Mercedes 3 years ago from the neighboring MB of Denver and they delivered the new car to my home smoothly.  5) after the documentation was done, at about 6pm, I found the entrance light blanket on the driver side was not working, I asked the sales to fix it. he refused to do so by saying that the service department was closed and asked me to schedule a service with them next week. OK, it was my fault that I didnot find this problem before I signed the pre-delivery inspection PDI form. 6) the sales requested me NOT to submit the BMW survey if I could not rate 10 out of 10, the reason is that he had family and children to support. this is funny. Well, I didnot submit the BMW official survey eventually. I am still not sure if I did the right thing. 7) I could not register my new car even when the temporary plate expired because the dealer failed to send the document to the DMV. I contacted the front desk and a lady quickly sent the document to DMV and a new temporary plate to me. She corrected their mistake quickly, and rescued the rating from 1 to 2 out of 5.  Here are my objective feeling: 1) this is the worst experience i have had among the luxury dealership I experienced.  2) I feel that they/management really dont care about customers that much.  My suggestions: YMMV, but if you really want to buy a car from this dealer, be very careful about every single number in the documentation file, and be ready for unexpected bubbles.

Dealer response

Sean, I apologize the things that you have described above. I tried to research our records to find a ?Sean? that purchased 330 from November of Last year but I could not find anything. I would like the opportunity to discuss further and hopefully offer you something to compensate for your time and frustration. My direct line is 303-759-0277. Thank you, Ed Freehart, General Manager.

FIRST CLASS dealership!

top notch facilities all at the top tier of BMW's image requirements and very comfortable. Substantial amount of BMW Master Technicians

Dealer response

Hello Jason, thanks for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience at our Service Center.

1.0

false advertising

for over 4 weeks Denver BMW has shown this 2019 X5 as coming soon Stock: 99KLL31349 VIN: 5UXCR6C50KLL31349 when contacted the dealer says it is sold but they keep it advertised on cars.com they show it as 1 mile indicating new but the carfax shows over 5k miles. don't waste your time with these jokers.

Dealer response

JR, Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the frustration. Sometimes we have IT issues however, we were able to correct this after reading your review. It was honest mistake. Hopefully we can assist you in the future and you will be willing to change your rating. Thank you, Ed Freehart, GM 303-759-0277

Bmw Denver ash was amaing

Ash was amazing highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new car !

Dealer response

Hello Vane, thank you for your review! We are glad to see that you had such an enjoyable experience.