Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Charlotte County

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(941) 639-1155 (941) 639-1155

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonderful

Everything was wonderful I got my dream car. Joel had us in and out! The experience was A+. This is the second car I gotten from Gettel and I’ll continue to go back.

Recent Ram service

Service is very personal. Very receptive to hear about the problem. Very informative when the vehicle was done. The staff was very friendly and accommodating

Dealer response

Luis, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your experience. We are glad to hear that all went well.

Good Service

Oil change took longer than expected, but Chris was very attentive during that time. Waiting area was clean and quite. Your requirements are completely stupid.

Dealer response

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your experience.

4.0

Honest hardworking dealership

Honest Left a card on the truck window I wanted. That evening. Sunday. My salesman called me. They stayed connected until we closed Monday night. After 900 pm

Dealer response

Sonny, thank you for selecting us to be your automotive business partner and taking the time to rate your experience.

Gettle Dodge is the best place.

Gettle was the best dealership I have worked with when buying my new Dodge Ram. They know how to work with customers and they are great at everything they do. The service department is top of the line. I will always recommend their dealership to everyone.

Dealer response

Jim, thank you for choosing us to purchase your new vehicle from and for taking the time to rate your experience. Welcome to the Gettel family.

4.0

Collision repair outstanding.

The collision repair department have been professional and helpful. There are a few items that came up that rhe dealership is willing to investigate and resolve.

Dealer response

Miguel, we thank you for allowing us to repair your vehicle and are glad to hear that all went well.

Excellent dealership to work with

Excellent staff from the sales team all the way through the finance department and out the door. This is my second New challenger that I have purchased from this dealership. If you shop here you won't be disappointed if you are reasonable they will do there best to make sure the transaction will work for you.

Dealer response

Mark, thank you for your loyal business and for taking the time to rate your experience. We thank you for being a part of the Gettel family.

Getter Chrysler a great dealership

Had a great purchasing experience 2 years ago. Since then they have proven to be excellent in servicing as well. Visit them you will be delighted

Dealer response

Paul, we thank you for your loyal business in both our sales and service departments. We appreciate you and your kind words.

Buying New Ram 2500

Robbie was very accommodating during the shopping for a new Ram, I can highly recommend him he was knowable and willing to compare the various models we looked at. Ask for "Robbie"

Dealer response

Dennis, we thank you for purchasing your RAM 2500 from us and for taking the time to rate your experience. We welcome you to the Gettel family.

Great Sales Person

Ryan was very polite and straight forward with the sale. The car was what I expected but the price wasn't but Ryan worked with me on this issue.

Dealer response

Jackie, we thank you for allowing us to be the dealership that you purchased from and for taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you.