Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Charlotte County

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(941) 639-1155 (941) 639-1155

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Snowbird

Great customer service and very helpful. Got in timely and fast service. They checked out my vehicle throughly Would recommend to friends and family. Will be back next year.

Dealer response

We thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you and your kind words.

Looking for a used car

I was so pleased With the whole process of buying a car and Jose Garcia was very friendly and helpful. He made me fell very relaxed

Dealer response

Brenda, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your new vehicle from and taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you and welcome you to the Gettel family.

Previously-Owned Certified Dodge Journey SE

Laura England, Used Vehicle Sales Rep, was a pleasure to work with. She made sure the vehicle was ready and went through all the features. The loan process went very smoothly as well.

Dealer response

Deb, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your vehicle from and taking the time to write about your experience. Welcome to the Gettel family.

Good place to shop for a new car

Overall pretty good group to deal with very friendly informative and accommodating made a decent deal on a new Dodge journey so far so good See bow tie Jim Freeman great guy

Dealer response

Mike, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your new Journey from and for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you and welcome you to the Gettel family.

Great service Department

Jordan Klein, service manager is wonderful. Very kind and attentive to his customers needs. He makes you feel like your business is appreciated. Great asset to the service department.

Dealer response

Kris, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate you recent visit to our service department. We appreciate you.

Oil Change

Great communication and excellent service. I will go back to this dealership for future service needs as I appreciated the prompt and efficient service I received.

Dealer response

Karen, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you.

Great service dept

This service dept is very organized, reps are knowledgeable and courteous. And, never had to return to have anything redone . Top notch customer service.

Dealer response

We thank you for your loyal business and taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate your kind words.

Recall replacement

Recall repair completed in less than estimated time. Service writer very helpful and courteous. Nice facility also. Browsed new jeep inventory and was joined by sales person who was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and not at all pushy.

Dealer response

Bob, thank you for entrusting us to do your recall and taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you and your kind words.

Owned up to mistake, great customer service

Process of buying my car was seamless. There was a miscommunication after the sale about a service appointment; but, my sales associate, Brandyn, was sure to clear things up. He even drove an hour to bring me the spare set of keys that the previous owners had just dropped off.

Dealer response

We thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are glad to hear that all has been resolved.

I don’t know

Jose was terrific. The. dealership worked with us to get a deal we can afford. We have purchased several cars from this dealership. Would recommend the dealer to everyone

Dealer response

Winifred, we thank you for your loyal business and taking the time to review your experience. We appreciate you.