Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Charlotte County

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(941) 639-1155 (941) 639-1155

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Prompt Service

Made appointment. Quick to confirm. Took vehicle in and performed requested maintenance. Also fixed brake issue. This facility really seems to be on their game. Their prices I think were competitive to other Ram dealers. I will return.

Dealer response

Mike, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your recent visit. We are glad to hear that all went well.

Durango

What a great car buying experience. Eric was a complete professional, paid attention to detail, and was easy to work with in buying our new car.

Dealer response

Lynn, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your new vehicle from and for taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you and thank you for being a part of the Gettel family.

1.0

Painfully terrible

Had my Viper 5 weeks for a 1 day repair. Very overpriced and non- communative. Stay as far away from Gettel service as you can.

Dealer response

We thank you for entrusting us with the repair of your Viper. We are sorry to hear about the length of time that we had your vehicle and the lack of communication. Your comments have been sent to our executive management team.

1.3

Horrible

Asked for help with a strange rattling/tapping noise coming from my Vehicle but the service writer never had it looked at, just took me around to other vehicles and said is was normal without ever pulling my vehicle in a service bay!!!

Dealer response

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Your comments have been sent to our management team.

Mel Carlson

Excellant service. Brion is an Excellant service representative. Explained everything with knowledge. I am very pleased with the service staff and techs that are working on my car.

Dealer response

Mel, we thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and your kind words for our associate, Brion.

Tire, oil change etc.

Lisa took the lead in getting me in the system and getting the work on my truck done quickly. I will keep using Gettel as long as a have this truck.

Dealer response

Buddy, we thank you for your business and for taking the time to rate your recent visit to our service department.

Staff here is cool

The guy I worked with to get my car was super helpful and understood that I was a student. He was also a pretty cool guy in general.

Dealer response

Thank you for allowing us to be your automotive business partner and taking the time to rate your experience.

Owner

Sean was excellent to work with and went above and beyond to help resolve my issues. Worked with with Chrysler to take care of warranty issues

Dealer response

Mike, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you.

The transmission caused the engine to die

The service manager was friendly and knowledgeable. Vehicle was transported in by AAA. The transmission wasn’t working. The trouble shooting was done the next day. Parts were ordered and repaired the following week.

Dealer response

Bill, thank you for allowing us to repair your vehicle and for taking the time to rate your experience. We are glad to hear that all went well.

Exactly What I wanted

I bought a 2018 Toyota Camry SE black on black just the exact specs I wanted and Laura delivered it to me in Orlando. Went way above and beyond the calling.

Dealer response

Sharon, we thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us and taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to hear that all went well.