Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Charlotte County

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(941) 639-1155 (941) 639-1155

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Gettel got it

Great people James and Jordan were most helpful. Went in for service ended up getting a new car that I am so in love with!

Dealer response

Thank you for purchasing your new vehicle from us and for taking the time to rate your experience. Welcome to the Gettel family.

Top service at Gettel Chrysler Dodge Ram in Punta

Have used Gettle for service since moving to Florida. I have always had a great experience. I will keep my vehicles serviced at Gettle as long as they continue to provide top service.

Dealer response

Gary, we thank you for your loyal business and taking the time to rate your experience with us.

Program keys

Not a heavy lift to program a new key, but they didn't f it up, so that in itself is a good omen. I would probably consider taking my cars to them for future service and will definitely consider them for my next purchase!

Dealer response

Rob, thank you for your business and taking the time to rate your experience.

4.3

Jeep Service

Once we figured out how to get a service representative to acknowledge us, the process went well. The actual service tech was knowledgeable and friendly overall a good experience.

Dealer response

Glenn, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your experience. We apologize if you weren't acknowledged timely upon your arrival. It should not have happened.

Scheduled maintenance

Richard was a pleasure to work with. He was courteous, knowledgeable and honest. For example, I thought my rear brakes needed to be replaced but the inspection showed they were still good.

Dealer response

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you.

Brake Repair

I had gotten our 2015 brakes done in July of 2020 with 88k miles. But for some reason the brakes continued to squeal and screech every time we stopped. I had brought in in a month after the service. They cleaned and all was good for a week. The squealing had gotten worst over time. We did 10k more miles with this issue and finally I was able to bring it back to find out what was wrong. Though it seemed at first they weren’t really looking to fix the problem, Jordan my service consultant finally was able to make the decision to just replace the front brakes and rotors again. Jordan is one of the best and I have taken in the town and country with other issues and he was always ready and willing to help. This time out he really went above and beyond and was able to replace the brakes under warranty with no charge to me. I always use dealerships and willing to pay the extra cause I know Gettal will always do want is right for the customer .

Dealer response

Anthony, we thank you for your loyal business and taking the time to rate your visit to our service department. We are glad to hear that our associate, Jordan provided good customer service.

New Ram 1500

Great dealership. Highly recommended. Easy buying process and friendly staff. We were in and out of the dealership quickly and were very happy with our purchase.

Dealer response

Ben, we thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us and taking the time to review your experience. Congratulations on your new RAM and welcome to the Gettel family.

Very Helpful

Brian in the service area was very helpful. My windshield wiper motor went out. He assisted in getting the repair completed in a timely manner.

Dealer response

Lars, thank you for servicing your vehicle with us. We are glad to hear that all went well.

Customer

Service was On time as promised. Curteous personnel Upon arrival. Price quotes where spot on. It was easy to aarrangea convenient time especially on Saturday.

Dealer response

John, thank you for your business and taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to hear that all went well.

My experience at Gettel Dodge Jeep was amazing

My salesman Brandon was Amazing the manager Tee and the financial guy David on point. I have bought 10 or more cars in my lifetime this has been the best experience EVER. THANKS kentucky for making it Happen.....

Dealer response

Jay, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your new vehicle from and for taking the time to write about your experience. Welcome to the Gettel family.