Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Charlotte County

Sunday Closed Closed
(941) 639-1155 (941) 639-1155

4.5

Excellent service!

Kind, not pushy, worked hard for our business. They stayed open late to accommodate our schedule. Follow up after the purchase was just as good!

Dealer response

Jason, thank you for selecting us to purchase your new vehicle from and taking the time to write about your experience. Welcome to the Gettel family.

Key fob repair

Richard took care of things in a timely manner. Great customer service . The pricing was very fair especially for a dealer. I will be back and will recommend to friends and family

Dealer response

Scott, we thank you for your business and your referrals. We appreciate your kind words.

Body shop

Jeff went out of his way to make sure everything was done. Great work.would highly recommend this company to everyone. Great employees to work with.

Dealer response

Jeff, thank you for allowing us to repair your vehicle. We are glad to hear that all went well. We appreciate your very kind words.

Traded Ranger for a Chrysler 300. LJ my sales guy

Process was made easy, LJ did a great job! Second vehicle bought here in last two years have Wrangler and will return. Do our service here also

Dealer response

Michael, we thank you for your loyal business in both our sales and service departments. We appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your new ride!

Service on Challenger

Lisa took great care of me and my vehicle. Gettel was very busy Saturday morning and I saw nothing but professionalism from the service staff.

Dealer response

Keith, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your recent visit. We are glad to hear that all went well.

5 star service

My first time taking my Jeep Grand Cherokee in for service - service Advisor Brion went over everything. The process was quick and efficient. I will be happy to take my car there for service in the future.

Dealer response

Pat, we thank you for doing business with us and for taking the time to write about your recent visit to our service department. We appreciate you.

4.0

Purchase of vehicle

While I had not planned on buying right away, we are happy with the model we purchased. Amount of time involved was a little longer than expected.

Dealer response

Lawrence, we thank you for purchasing from us and taking the time to rate your experience. We apologize for the length of your wait time. Welcome to the Gettel family.

Great service

I stopped in to look at used Jeep’s and Rob one of managers took the time to explain the different models and what would best fit my financial situation. He took me to their new location and I purchased a new Wrangler exactly what I wanted. Thank you Gettel and Rob E for everything

Dealer response

We thank you for allowing us to be the dealership that you purchased your new Jeep from. We are glad to hear that all went well. Welcome to the Gettel family.

4.0

Prompt Service

Made appointment. Quick to confirm. Took vehicle in and performed requested maintenance. Also fixed brake issue. This facility really seems to be on their game. Their prices I think were competitive to other Ram dealers. I will return.

Dealer response

Mike, we thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and for taking the time to rate your recent visit. We are glad to hear that all went well.

Durango

What a great car buying experience. Eric was a complete professional, paid attention to detail, and was easy to work with in buying our new car.

Dealer response

Lynn, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your new vehicle from and for taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you and thank you for being a part of the Gettel family.