Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Charlotte County

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:30am–7:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–2:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(941) 639-1155 (941) 639-1155

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service was great

Service was very efficient and timely. SA was very helpful. Tires were rotated and oil was changed. Done very quickly. Facility was clean and well kept.

Dealer response

We thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and for taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you.

1.0

Run don't walk away from these lousy thieves..

After buying a $83,000 truck, Let me assure you this is the worst dealership I've ever dealt with in my life. They cannot repair my truck they cannot get me a loner. They have put me through the Ringer including getting me a piece of garbage from enterprise truck rental that had poop on the seats. Expecting me to drive it . When I took it back they looked at me like I should have just used it even after they told me they had been working on the same problem in the back for over 2 weeks the worst dealership ever.

Dealer response

William, we thank you for your business. A courtesy truck was provided to you because you asked for a specific sized truck in order to do your business. We don't have a courtesy fleet program so we use Enterprise. You were given the courtesy vehicle due to an accident that you were in. It involved a trailer that you were pulling that didn't have lights on it. It' best that you take your vehicle elsewhere.

Recall plus

Sean was pleasant and helpful. Service was completed in a reasonable amount of time, and additional task requested was completed as well. All I in all an enjoyable experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you.

Missive

Terrible service sales person and manager very rude never be back no one knew what they were doing terrible experience I will tell everyone not to buy here. The worse

Dealer response

Janet, we thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and taking the time to rate your experience. We are sorry to hear that it didn't go well and have sent your comments to our executive management team.

Woman

L.J. McKenzie was a great salesman! He rushed my purchase knowing that I needed to be somewhere soon. I would highly recommend him to others!

Dealer response

Judy, thank you for purchasing from us and for taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you and welcome you to the Gettel family.

Shopping for a new car

Very unprofessional seemed very shady and dishonest would not let us leave salesmam did not have any knowledge about the truck we were looking at showroom was messy

Dealer response

Matthew, thank you for giving us the opportunity the earn your business and taking the time to rate your experience. Your comments have been sent to our executive management team.

Snowbird

Great customer service and very helpful. Got in timely and fast service. They checked out my vehicle throughly Would recommend to friends and family. Will be back next year.

Dealer response

We thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and taking the time to rate your experience. We appreciate you and your kind words.

Looking for a used car

I was so pleased With the whole process of buying a car and Jose Garcia was very friendly and helpful. He made me fell very relaxed

Dealer response

Brenda, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your new vehicle from and taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you and welcome you to the Gettel family.

Previously-Owned Certified Dodge Journey SE

Laura England, Used Vehicle Sales Rep, was a pleasure to work with. She made sure the vehicle was ready and went through all the features. The loan process went very smoothly as well.

Dealer response

Deb, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your vehicle from and taking the time to write about your experience. Welcome to the Gettel family.

Good place to shop for a new car

Overall pretty good group to deal with very friendly informative and accommodating made a decent deal on a new Dodge journey so far so good See bow tie Jim Freeman great guy

Dealer response

Mike, we thank you for selecting us to purchase your new Journey from and for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate you and welcome you to the Gettel family.