New 855-824-8452 Dealer Website
Used 855-340-9589 Email Dealer
Service 855-231-9789

• 2015 Kia Forte

The experience buying a car here was great they made sure my car was reliable and gave me a really great warranty with my first oil change paid for and my inspection can be refunded. Toby did everything he could to make sure I left there with everything I needed.

• Great experience

Our salesperson was not pushy but knowledgeable. Test drove two vehicles and purchased one on the spot. No need to look elsewhere. 2016 Kia Sorento, great car.

• I am another satisfied customer

Kia North Dartmouth is very professional although I have not needed repair service yet. I have already recommended Kia to my son-in-law.

• Just bought KIA Sportage. Highly Recommend them!!

Highly Recommend them!! Very happy with my car and its warranties. Saleman Noor Rahmany did every thing possible to make it happen.

• 2013 Kia sportage

Great car buying experience staff was friendly and helpful and my wife loves her car

• 2010 Nissan Altima

I have just buy a 2010 Nissan Altima from KIA of dartmouth. It is a good dealer, And the staff is responsible. Furthermore, the service and warranty for the car is also very good.

• steve c

Kia of Dartmouth is by far the best car buying expereance I've ever had the sales person was friendly, helpful and very knowledgable about the car. His non aggressive approach was awesome . I came looking and ended up buying a new Kia Sarento. Thank you Noor Rahmany for excellent salesmanship.

• Unexpected New Car Purchase

When I say this was an easier experience than buying a pair of shoes, I'm not kidding! I was in a leased 2014 Kia Soul and needed to see what my options were to get out of the lease. I ended up purchasing a new 2016 Kia Forte that has more options, alloy wheels and is beautiful! Noor was very easy to work with and was straight forward. The whole experience was very easy and in 3 hours, I was driving off the lot with my new car. I LOVE Kia of Dartmouth and hope all my friends go there when looking for a new vehicle.

• New Car Purchase

I would highly recommend KIA of Dartmouth, especially sales rep, Roland Rego. In no time at all, I was in with my old car, and out with my new car, having been listened to, and shown personal, fun and informative attention.

• Getting what I needed!

Excellent people to work with on the car I wanted and the price I wanted.

Excellent people to work with on the car I wanted and the price I wanted.