Kia of Dartmouth

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 232 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 29, 2017

I love my new Kia. I went with my dad while he got oil change. David approached us asking if we needed any help. I was in bad situation with the car I... own now. To make long story short I left their with a brand new 2018 Kia Optima. I highly recommend Kia of Dartmouth & salesman David de oliveira he’s very polite.

May 22, 2018

Just drove off with our Kia Soul. Thanks Greg and David! Kia of Dartmouth made it easy. We look forward to driving our new car

May 20, 2018

I highly recommend salesman David De Oliveira. He’s not your average car salesman. He knows what he’s doing and he’s very patient. I... was able to trade my car in that I still owed money and he put me in a brand new Kia Forte. I love it

May 17, 2018

Just purchased my 2015 Hyundai Elantra from David Deoliveira. One of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I highly reccomend if you are looking t...o purchase a vehicle to make sure you see him! Very easy going and makes sure that you are 100 % satisfied with your purchase. Will definetly be reccomending him to all my family and friends.

May 15, 2018

I have purchased many new cars in the past and the dealerships treat you like a typical consumer but at Kia of Dartmouth. I dealt with Noor Rahmany, H...e was absolutely amazing with the he approaches himself. He does not treat you like a typical Sales person would. He took his time and understood my needs and interest and listened through out the whole buying process. I felt so comfortable dealing with Noor. I would recommend him to anyone that are in the market looking for a new or pre owned car. Noor Was awesome!!

May 13, 2018

Went to look at an advertised car. Be aware, they advertise cars 1,000 less than they are actually offering them unless you bring in a trade in. It&...apos;s technically in the fine print but still a low ball scummy tactic to get people in. After waiting around for 15 min to talk to someone on a Saturday morning (there was a staff meeting 1 hour into the work day), finally worked with a salesman named Bob. I have nothing but great things to say about Bob as he was professional, friendly, and easy to work with. As for the rest of the staff, not so much. One of the dealers was chain smoking while inspecting the vehicles coming on the lot. To his credit, he lifted the cigarette outside of the car when peering in the car while we were looking but who knows what they do at other times. Another time, I asked Bob a question about the warranty that the used car came with. Bob didn't know the answer (he was new so it was understandable) and he asked other dealers in front of us about it. The other two dealers couldn't be bothered to respond and had to be prodded by myself to get a response. Perhaps they were in the middle of an extremely intense game of angry birds but they seemed extremely annoyed that we would bother to disturb them while on their phones sitting at the reception desk. They eventually were able to mutter something about a lemon law rule and what not but my wife and I had already made up our mind at this point. Buying a used car is a difficult decision for most to make and it is largely predicated on trust that the dealership isn't trying to screw you and is looking out for you. Between false advertising on pricing (I understand they write it in the fine print so its not "technically" false but come on... you know what you're doing), chain smoking dealers, and salesman who couldn't be bothered to get off candy crush to answer a simple question, my trust is gone. I will never be visiting this dealership again. (Our salesman Bob was great. I just want to reiterate. I trust him. The rest of his staff and business is trash though)

April 30, 2018

I personally had a terrific experience at Kia of Dartmouth! Salesman Dave and Josh General Sales Manager, both took good car of me and placed me in th...e perfect car within my budget. It was my first time financing a car and they showed me the ropes and gave me lots of great advice, I would highly recommend Kia of Dartmouth!

April 26, 2018

The best buying experience I’ve had at a dealership thanks to David DeOliveira. Honest, knowledgeable, low pressure and very straightforward. I purch...ased a 2015 Kia Sportage for my wife that she couldn’t be happier with.

April 20, 2018

very friendly. excellent customer service. No pressure and I payed less than I expected. I love my pickup. Great place to shop for a vehicle.

April 5, 2018

Ask for david de oliveira, I seen all his positive reviews and I asked for him. I'm so glad i did, I'm proud owner of brand new sorento

Kia of Dartmouth