Kia of Dartmouth

Highly recommended!

My experience at Kia of Dartmouth was great! I had a new sales rep and he couldn't have been more kind. I bought a pre owned vehicle and the attention to detail of the car and service was excellent. No pressure at all to buy, very comfortable atmosphere.

Very happy

I got my wife a nice Kia Sportage SX Prestige hybrid and we love the car so far, it has all the bells and whistles my wife love it. I want to say thanks to Fortes he his a good guy he did a great job for us also thank to Ricardo in finance he give us every thing straight forward.

Dave was very knowledgeable about the vehicles he was

Dave was very knowledgeable about the vehicles he was selling and didn’t steer me wrong gave me the best option for my circumstances and very easy to talk with thank you David

Kia of Dartmouth

David DeOliveira was courteous and friendly. I knew what I wanted, a 23 K5 AWD premium with sunroof. One was scheduled to come in on October 14 and arrived October 7. The buying process was streamlined and quicker than most dealerships I have dealt with. Car is wonderful and this is my second Kia and my second car I have purchased from Kia of Dartmouth. The benefits of a yearly detailing and an excellent service department makes it all worth while.

Just bought a 2023 Kia Stinger fully loaded from David at

Just bought a 2023 Kia Stinger fully loaded from David at Kia of Dartmouth! He and everyone else are absolutely great!!!! It was a painless and very easy sale and I absolutely love my new Stinger!!

Just bought a 2023 Kia sportage.

Just bought a 2023 Kia sportage. If you want exceptional service you need to see Phil.

Best car I’ve ever owned!

I Recently leased a new Kia Sorento with Phil and

I Recently leased a new Kia Sorento with Phil and couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Plus I love my new car!

Great experience

I recently leased a new Kia Sorento with Phil and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Phil was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful during the whole process. When I picked my car up he explained all the features of my car. Would recommend Phil to help a friend in need of a new car!

1.0

Shame on the service department

Brought my car in because of a flat tire on saturday. When i bought my car no one told me the new Kia’s didn’t come with a emergency spare tire. Anyway The woman Stephanie told me it would be alset later on in the day. When i called to ask about my car she gave me such a attitude saying her appointments come first. That’s fine but why tell me it would be done. I went in Tuesday because Monday was the holiday. Stephanie was not there. I was told they couldn’t get me a tire till late tuesday so it wouldn’t be done till wednesday. I told the man i can’t wait so i was just going to have AAA tow the car to townfair tire because they said they could fix it today. He slammed the paper work down on his desk and was so mad. I asked him what the problem was? Why is everyone here so mad and mean to the customers. He told me he was busy. I explained to him i’m busy too. I’m a home health aide and relay on my car for work, so if it can get done today down the street then that’s what i’m doing. I asked to talk to the service department boss. I was told he was not in his office and given a card. All this for a flat tire. I was so disappointed these ppl were acting like this. If you don’t like your job QUIT.