Kia of Dartmouth

Fantastic service at this dealership.

Fantastic service at this dealership. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and I look forward to buying another car from them in the future. Keith and Tracy were super helpful!

Keith at Kia of Dartmouth was absolutely amazing.

Keith at Kia of Dartmouth was absolutely amazing. He was extremely patiently and worked out a deal working with my timeline recently having a new baby. It was the quickest I’ve been in and out of a dealership. Keith was extremely attentive and made sure I was comfortable with the new car before leaving. Highly recommend seeing Keith at KIA if Dartmouth for your new car needs!

Absolutely the BEST!

Fantastic experience from beginning to end.

Fantastic experience from beginning to end. If you need a new ride, this is the place to go.

10/10 worked with Keith, in and out in under 2 hours and

10/10 worked with Keith, in and out in under 2 hours and drove home with a new car that day! Amazing service from Keith

Very friendly and efficient

10/10 would recommend. The staff was very friendly and efficient and I was able to leave with my new car that day, and got a nice price on my trade

I walked in Kia of Dartmouth and I was greeted

I walked in Kia of Dartmouth and I was greeted immediately my the Manager Richie. Scott DeSimas the sales person was very helpful not pushy. I know what I wanted before I got there, made an appointment and was taken care of quickly. they helped me get financed with my bank took care of all the paperwork. I was in and out of there in 3 hours with a K5 GT (AWD). My trade in had a lot of aftermarket audio products. They removed the equipment and gave it back to me as I left it. It was truly a hassle free experience. They got my payment where I needed to be at. I will go back again for my next upgrade. They also called a few times to make sure I was satisfied and was still performing the way it should. KUDOS to the sales and financial team.....

I am rating this a 10 out of 10 because this Kia location

I am rating this a 10 out of 10 because this Kia location is not only personable but professional. I was transparent with them and they delivered me back the same. The management was solid and responsive. They were very easy to work with. My salesman was Phil Sa. He is new to his sales position but not new to the company. He is mastering his new position and delivered great customer service with ease. Phil worked with us towards a budget that would make the most sense for us. We wouldn't go anywhere else to shop for a Kia, Kia Dartmouth is theeeee best in business!! My son bought the only new Kia Stinger in the lot and the process was a breeze! Thank you Kia Dartmouth!

The Best Kia!

Professionalism

I walked in Kia of Dartmouth and I was greeted immediately my the Manager Richie. Scott the sales person was very helpful not pushy. I know what I wanted before I got there, made an appointment and was taken care of quickly. they helped me get financed with my bank took care of all the paperwork. I was in and out of there in 3 hours with a K5 GT (AWD). My trade in had a lot of aftermarket audio products. They removed the equipment and gave it back to me as I left it. It was truly a hassle free experience. They got my payment where I needed to be at. I will go back again for my next upgrade.