Kia of Dartmouth

New (888) 829-3654 (888) 829-3654
Used (888) 831-1123 (888) 831-1123
Service (888) 829-3311 (888) 829-3311

Professionalism

I walked in Kia of Dartmouth and I was greeted immediately my the Manager Richie. Scott the sales person was very helpful not pushy. I know what I wanted before I got there, made an appointment and was taken care of quickly. they helped me get financed with my bank took care of all the paperwork. I was in and out of there in 3 hours with a K5 GT (AWD). My trade in had a lot of aftermarket audio products. They removed the equipment and gave it back to me as I left it. It was truly a hassle free experience. They got my payment where I needed to be at. I will go back again for my next upgrade.

steve was great to work with!

steve was great to work with!!, his pproduct knowledge was awesome will recommend to all my friends and family.

Found what we wanted, no pressure!

My husband and I had a great experience with Keith and the Kia of Darmouth team! No pressure, honest trade in amount for our vehicle, and got us the offer we were looking for. We decided to lease and the whole process was smooth sailing. Bought the car on a Tuesday, was ready on Friday! Ask for Keith! He is honest, no pressure, and communicates effectively!

Keith was excellent.

Keith was excellent. I had been looking for a car for weeks. I had a very pleasant experience working with him and his team. I arrived at 915, they were ready to go. Got a deal done by 1030. Smooth as can be, I'd go again

Great dealership!

I was looking for a bigger car for several weeks and kept striking out. I was able to find several cars here that I liked and the buying experience was very easy and stress free. Keith was very professional and friendly.

David Deoliveira is the best!

David Deoliveira is the best! He got us what we wanted and quick! Leasing our telluride was super easy and fast. David is the best!

Went in to discuss end of lease options and left with two

Went in to discuss end of lease options and left with two new vehicles! Smooth transaction.. very knowledgeable… didn’t try selling us something we didn’t want… listened to our wants and needs and fulfilled them!

Awesome salesperson

Never going anywhere else!

Wouldn’t go anywhere else to purchase my vehicles! David was very informative and on top of things. Everything was quick, easy and straight to the point! 10/10

Keith Brady is the man to go to!

Keith Brady is the man to go to! Quick painless and amazing service. Did everything he could to get us in the car we wanted! Believe it or not contacted him Monday about THINKING of getting a new car and came Thursday I was driving with the same car I was considering getting! Wife fell in love with it right when she seen it! Great job A+++