Kia of Dartmouth

Bought a 2020 Kia Sorento from Dave and he was excellent

Bought a 2020 Kia Sorento from Dave and he was excellent customer service. This is my second Kia bought from Kia of Dartmouth

Awesomeness

Great experience will shop here again. Customer for life. Best sales staff in the business. Customer service is outstanding. Keith Brady is a great sales rep

Awesome job by Sales Rep Keith Brady.

Awesome job by Sales Rep Keith Brady. He earned a customer for life. Thank you for everything

1.0

We will NEVER buy a car from this sales team!

We will NEVER buy a car from this sales team! We made an appointment to see the EV6 which they said they had in stock. We were very clear that we only wanted to see that specific model. When we got there at the appointed time they did not have the car promised or anything like it. The salesmen was not apologetic or even understanding that we had just wasted an entire day planned around this appointment. Guess we’ll be buying a Hyundai Ioniq 5 instead!

Would highly recommend!

Would highly recommend! Tracy made sure I was comfortable with all aspects of the vehicle. He was friendly, asked about my family's interests, and ensured the vehicle matched what we needed. He worked quickly to make sure the transaction went smoothly and within the timeframe I needed.

Dealership as a whole was welcoming and helpful!

1.0

Service takes forever even with an appointment scheduled

Service takes forever even with an appointment scheduled weeks in advance. The longest oil change I have ever experienced. It took two hours just for a simple oil change, no complications with my car or anything. They say to bring your car for the dealer for service but it isn’t worth wasting your entire day when a different Kia dealership would definitely be quicker. Learned my lesson.

Best experience ever!

I absolutely despise car buying. I don't like the pressure or the typical salesperson tactics. I NEVER once had any pressure and only had fun buying from here. I purchased a new Kia making this the 5th Kia I have owned out of 8 cars!! Phil was amazing to work with and can honestly say my husband and I had a great time during the whole process. I highly recommend Phil and everyone at Kia of Dartmouth!!

5 Stars/10 out of 10

Friendly, quick, clean building, best auto service ever. Perfect deal. No fuss. Finance dept knowledgeable. Work fast. Did registration super quick. Car nice & clean. Great team!!

Friendly, quick, clean, best auto service ever.

Friendly, quick, clean, best auto service ever. Perfect deal. No fuss. Finance dept knowledgeable. Great team!!