Kia of Dartmouth

Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
New (888) 829-3654 (888) 829-3654
Used (888) 831-1123 (888) 831-1123
Service (888) 829-3311 (888) 829-3311

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

10/10 worked with Keith, in and out in under 2 hours and

10/10 worked with Keith, in and out in under 2 hours and drove home with a new car that day! Amazing service from Keith

Very friendly and efficient

10/10 would recommend. The staff was very friendly and efficient and I was able to leave with my new car that day, and got a nice price on my trade

I walked in Kia of Dartmouth and I was greeted

I walked in Kia of Dartmouth and I was greeted immediately my the Manager Richie. Scott DeSimas the sales person was very helpful not pushy. I know what I wanted before I got there, made an appointment and was taken care of quickly. they helped me get financed with my bank took care of all the paperwork. I was in and out of there in 3 hours with a K5 GT (AWD). My trade in had a lot of aftermarket audio products. They removed the equipment and gave it back to me as I left it. It was truly a hassle free experience. They got my payment where I needed to be at. I will go back again for my next upgrade. They also called a few times to make sure I was satisfied and was still performing the way it should. KUDOS to the sales and financial team.....

I am rating this a 10 out of 10 because this Kia location

I am rating this a 10 out of 10 because this Kia location is not only personable but professional. I was transparent with them and they delivered me back the same. The management was solid and responsive. They were very easy to work with. My salesman was Phil Sa. He is new to his sales position but not new to the company. He is mastering his new position and delivered great customer service with ease. Phil worked with us towards a budget that would make the most sense for us. We wouldn't go anywhere else to shop for a Kia, Kia Dartmouth is theeeee best in business!! My son bought the only new Kia Stinger in the lot and the process was a breeze! Thank you Kia Dartmouth!

The Best Kia!

Professionalism

I walked in Kia of Dartmouth and I was greeted immediately my the Manager Richie. Scott the sales person was very helpful not pushy. I know what I wanted before I got there, made an appointment and was taken care of quickly. they helped me get financed with my bank took care of all the paperwork. I was in and out of there in 3 hours with a K5 GT (AWD). My trade in had a lot of aftermarket audio products. They removed the equipment and gave it back to me as I left it. It was truly a hassle free experience. They got my payment where I needed to be at. I will go back again for my next upgrade.

steve was great to work with!

steve was great to work with!!, his pproduct knowledge was awesome will recommend to all my friends and family.

Found what we wanted, no pressure!

My husband and I had a great experience with Keith and the Kia of Darmouth team! No pressure, honest trade in amount for our vehicle, and got us the offer we were looking for. We decided to lease and the whole process was smooth sailing. Bought the car on a Tuesday, was ready on Friday! Ask for Keith! He is honest, no pressure, and communicates effectively!

Keith was excellent.

Keith was excellent. I had been looking for a car for weeks. I had a very pleasant experience working with him and his team. I arrived at 915, they were ready to go. Got a deal done by 1030. Smooth as can be, I'd go again

Great dealership!

I was looking for a bigger car for several weeks and kept striking out. I was able to find several cars here that I liked and the buying experience was very easy and stress free. Keith was very professional and friendly.