Skip to main content

2.5

1.0

Marcus on Covington pike was amazing.

Marcus on Covington pike was amazing. Had to go on Winchester Sonny is rude the service guy is full of it . I have complained about alinement spice I got the car guy put air in tires and said nothing was wrong. Tires were separating. Could have had a blowout and died. Don’t buy here!

Myron is who I will go with to buy cars for now on

Thank you so much to Myron for your lovely service! Thank you for you help with finding the perfect car! This was a great experience!

Better choices elsewhere

Do yourself a favor and stay clear of this place.To many good dealerships around to fool with this second rate place.Wasn’t there for 5 minutes before asking my credit score.Service department is being phased out so keep that in mind.

Needed a car

Nice, friendly, and down to business. If my friends didn't have cars already, I would send them here. Mr. Mike Foster greeted me in the parking lot, in the cold, to discuss the vehicle I was looking at. He made the process quick and easy.

Find a Fool Bump his Head

I purchased my car a 2016 Land Rover Discovery 10/12/2022. When I purchased the car the windshield wiper fluid light was on and the driver side visor mirror was broken. They told me they had to order the mirror and when they get it they will call me to bring the car back to repair and they did so. Two days later the dash board lights came on, I called and were told to bring it back. When I was told to drive it for the day and see if the light will go off ( traction and break light) and it didn’t. Took the car back and they had to keep it. I was given a loaner car but after I left the lot the car was hit. ( no fault of mine) So I took the car back to the lot and I was told they had no more loaners, so the next few days I was forced to cab it to work. The damage to the loaner was taken care of by the other driver’s insurance. Before they received the check they called me several times about the deductible. Never were they concerned about how I was getting to work. They kept my car for several days without a loaner. As if I personally tried to wreck their car. None of this would have happen if my car was in a better condition ( not even two weeks) well to make a long story short my car is now in the shop again. Lauren lied to me that she would pay for the diagnostic. I’ve called and called but no answer. Ive take my car back and forth in less that 90 days. I purchase the car as is with no extended warranty. I should have read more of the reviews. It’s costing me almost $2000 to have my car fixed. Lesson learned. Thanks Auto Universe. The only good thing about you is MARCUS my salesman.

Horrible Dealership ‼️

I wouldn’t recommend no one to purchase a vehicle from here. My Rep Was Lamont Horrible customer service and he doesn’t care about his customers. I’ve purchased a 2017 camaro wit 22,000 miles within one month my air went out. 2 weeks later my transmission goes out the dealership does nothing & tells me that my problem to fix. My car have been at shop since August. I’ve asked for help numerous of time. They still didn’t help I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. SERVICE department has bad communication & management as well. THEY SALE LEMON 🍋 CARS ‼️

1.0

I bought a car in July and took it to service for a few

I bought a car in July and took it to service for a few issues and it's been 2 months since I've had my car. I feel like my car hasn't been made a priority at all and I've driven the rental longer than the car I actually bought.

Great honest people I’ll most definitely be doing all my...

Great honest people I’ll most definitely be doing all my business with them. Brian was great he helped me to find exactly what I was looking for and made the experience so much easier and better! Thanks Brian and auto universe!!

Second to none

The sale rep Brian was very helpful. Price was good for the car they sold to me. They paid me good for the trade in as well. Paper work got done quickly. The document fee is $499 instead of and arm and leg like other dealers want. I have never bought the car this quick and this easy. I will come back here for all my used car need. Recommend.

The best customer service I have ever had very flexible...

The best customer service I have ever had very flexible and beautiful cars if I could give them 100 stars I would thank you so much auto universe I love my new car !