Auto Universe

4.3

Great Experience Great People

Drove up from Atlanta to this dealership because of the particular vehicle, the vehicle price and the good reviews of this dealership. I received nothing but first class service and courtesy from Greg and Suleman. They even picked me up from the airport after returning my car rental I drove up from Atlanta. I have dealt with many dealerships in the past and this is the only one I have cared to take the time out to write a review on.

Dealer response

Thank you Sir for trusting Auto Universe and driving all the way from Atlanta to buy your car and thank you for sharing your experience with us, We consider Greg Foster to be a real gem and value his/her experience and expertise in our team. We are glad we were able to provide you with 100% satisfaction and are thrilled to hear that you love your car and value our services. We thank you for your 5 star review! Team Auto Universe

Great Great Great!!!

I drove past the lot and saw my car! i had to have it! And they did everything in my power to made sure i got it!!!! Great People !! Fast Service !! Great

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review! We work hard to satisfy our customers and meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to have been able to assist you. Enjoy your new ride!!

Got what I wanted

I was treated like a VIP...very knowledgeable salesmen and a very kind owner. I am from Jackson, TN and did not know the dealership so...I went in nervous dropping money on a dealer that I was not familiar with but am glad I did. They were very professional and fair with my trade in and the price I paid for the vehicle I ended up purchasing. I ended up at the dealership after tracking the kind of vehicle that I wanted (used Lexus GS350) and they had the best price right out of the gate. I highly recommend Auto Universe.

Great place to buy a car

People were great here. They followed through with all they said they would do to the car I was buying. I got a very fair price for my trade in. I would go here again!

Dealer response

We are so happy that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car. We hope the car suits you perfectly and wish you safe travels. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Excellence!!!!

Very people friendly people..Made me and my lady feel very comfortable with the business we were there for..I would recommend this car lot first to anyone..Great all the way around...

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Auto Universe went smoothly and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We ourselves had a great time helping you find your car and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Phenomenal

The entire experience was great from start to finish. We will be back again as well as send others your way for a wonderful car buying experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Auto Universe went smoothly and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. When you recommend us to your friends please, ask them to give your reference to us, you will receive a referral reward when your friends and family buy from us. Thanks !

Great place to buy a car

Great people to work with. Easy to do business with no pushy sales tactics and want to work a deal that is a win win for both parties. I asked that certain thing be done to the Lexus GX460 I bought from them. Everything I asked for was done without hassle and timely manner. Peter and Greg both great guys. Highly recommend buying a car from them.

Amazing!

This was the easiest car buying experience we have ever had. Peter and the gang were so friendly and helpful. They got us out of there in less than 2 hours. We didn't have to play the game of making him an offer, then he goes to the boss, and comes back with another offer, over and over. We didn't have to move from office to office and meet with multiple people just to buy the car. It was all done in Peter's office and rather quickly. The longest part of our wait was waiting for this really nice kid to clean the car even though it was really clean when we first saw it. Hoping the next time we need a car they will have what we are looking for because I don't ever want to deal with anyone but Peter and Auto Universe!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience . We consider Peter Moore to be a real gem and value his experience and expertise in our team. We are glad that Peter Moore was able to provide you with 100% satisfaction and are glad to know that you had a great experience at Auto Universe. We hope to see you again soon . Thank you for the 5 star review!

Excellent

Everyone at Auto University was wonderful and took care of me from the very first day. They were very polite and patient with me. Everything I wanted they worked very hard to make sure I got it. I could go on and on, but I think that you should go see for yourself. Auto Unversity is there to help you and make your dreams happen.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind word! We’re so happy your visit at Auto Universe went smoothly and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

No pushy salesmen!

The salesmen were knowledge and friendly. I worked with Lorena, Peter and Sonny. They answered questions and we're a joy to work thru this process with. No pushing, just let the cars speak for themselves. When I asked for my van to get cleaned before purchasing, they shampoo the carpets and conditioned the leather seats!!! I hate buying cars, but this was an excellent experience. Cars priced well and good quality. They knew the history on every vehicle I inquired about. Love supporting small business owners too.

Dealer response

We are so happy that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car, Sir. We hope the car suits you perfectly and wish you safe travels. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!