Skip to main content

2.5

Excellent

The reason I gave the dealership excellent customer service because they help caring and willing to do any and everything to make the customer happy

Enjoyable

I had a great experience. Everyone was very nice. I will definitely continue business at Auto Universe It was by far my easiest vehicle purchase

Good experience

Quick test drive. Requested Cosmetic repairs done in timely manner. No hassle sales. Nice but understaffed. Need more people in the lobby to greet customers. Peter was efficient and friendly.

Great customer service. A warm inviting environment

The dealer helped us to get into our vehicle with no problems. He answered any questions we had and paperwork was a breeze. I recommend this dealership to all who are presently looking for a good quality vehicle.

Hassle-free

I had a great experience. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks for a great car-buying experience!

Dealer response

Thank you Sir for your business and a great review. It was an absolute joy and honor to help you find the car of your choice. We are blessed to have customers like you. Enjoy your new ride!

Great experience

Awesome transaction. Saved me lots of money versu doing the deal by myself. Will return next time for sure. Patient folks that care abt their customers

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome review, ! We work hard to satisfy our customers and meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to have been able to assist you to your satisfaction. Enjoy your new ride!

Great Experience Great People

Drove up from Atlanta to this dealership because of the particular vehicle, the vehicle price and the good reviews of this dealership. I received nothing but first class service and courtesy from Greg and Suleman. They even picked me up from the airport after returning my car rental I drove up from Atlanta. I have dealt with many dealerships in the past and this is the only one I have cared to take the time out to write a review on.

Dealer response

Thank you Sir for trusting Auto Universe and driving all the way from Atlanta to buy your car and thank you for sharing your experience with us, We consider Greg Foster to be a real gem and value his/her experience and expertise in our team. We are glad we were able to provide you with 100% satisfaction and are thrilled to hear that you love your car and value our services. We thank you for your 5 star review! Team Auto Universe

Great Great Great!!!

I drove past the lot and saw my car! i had to have it! And they did everything in my power to made sure i got it!!!! Great People !! Fast Service !! Great

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review! We work hard to satisfy our customers and meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to have been able to assist you. Enjoy your new ride!!

Got what I wanted

I was treated like a VIP...very knowledgeable salesmen and a very kind owner. I am from Jackson, TN and did not know the dealership so...I went in nervous dropping money on a dealer that I was not familiar with but am glad I did. They were very professional and fair with my trade in and the price I paid for the vehicle I ended up purchasing. I ended up at the dealership after tracking the kind of vehicle that I wanted (used Lexus GS350) and they had the best price right out of the gate. I highly recommend Auto Universe.

Great place to buy a car

People were great here. They followed through with all they said they would do to the car I was buying. I got a very fair price for my trade in. I would go here again!

Dealer response

We are so happy that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car. We hope the car suits you perfectly and wish you safe travels. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!