Auto Universe

4.3

Top notch all the way around.

My wife and I traveled from out of state to buy from Auto Universe. The price point was no haggle bottom dollar and below market value. They were very quick to respond to additional questions and sent underbody photos when asked. We were picked up at airport and taken to dealership. All employees were top notch and made us feel at home. I have bought several vehicle in my life and this was by far the most positive experience I have ever had. I would buy through them again when the time arises, and would recommend their services to anyone interested in a great vehicle with great price and service. Thank you. We will remember this roadtrip forever. Chad & Nicole

Dealer response

Thank you Sir for trusting Auto Universe and coming all the way to Memphis to buy your car from us and thank you for sharing your experience with us, We consider We are glad we were able to provide you with 100% satisfaction and are glad to know that you had a great car buying and customer service experience with us. Thank you!

I don't understand what you mean by title here. Ok

All I can say is . Auto Universe has found a life time buyer.

Professional and Confident experience!

When my car was totaled I was completely stressed out until I visited Auto Universe and was immediately impressed and put at ease by Suleman Sohani and Lorena Cardenas. There were several quality cars on the lot that I was interested in. There was no pressure, just accommodation in choosing the right auto for me, with verifiable credentials. The greatest feeling is believing that I have purchased an exceptional, pre-owned car, and it was all delivered to me in a warm, friendly, courteous, professional, and accommodating manner.

Good experience

We were very pleased with Auto Universe and Pete Moore the salesman. If you drive a distance as we did, we would recommend early not late afternoon simply to give yourself more time. Great price, car exactly as described, we are well pleased.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words and an amazing review!!

Simple process for a great car.

Auto Universe has a great internet to lot experience. My sales person, Mr. Sohani, is very knowledgeable about their inventory and extremely personable. The entire process took less than an hour. Thanks Mr. Sohani

Dealer response

We appreciate your business! Have fun with your new Ford Escape!

Excellent experience

Though I didn?t end up purchasing the car I looked at, I would definitely do business with them. Professional, friendly and great quality cars on their lot.

Friendly and honest!

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Peter and Sonny are friendly and honesy guys. They truly car about having a happy customer and that's a rarity these days. I would highly recommend Auto Universe to anyone in search of a quality preowned car or truck.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a valued customer! Have a pleasant experience driving your GMC truck!

Great Buying Experience

As someone who dreads the typical car dealerships and price haggling, my experience with Auto Universe was a refreshing change. Everyone was very professional and trustworthy, and it did not take very long to complete the entire purchase process. I was very impressed with their inventory and selection, and I will be a repeat customer.

Dealer response

We at Auto Universe appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your new car! Thank you for taking the time out to right a review for us!

Quick and simple

The process of buying a car here was so much faster than other places we've been to before. They keep things simple and efficient. Lorena and Mr. Sohani were both friendly and nice to work with. They had a great selection of low-mileage cars in good condition. I highly recommend them!

Dealer response

Thank you Ms. Leah for your review. Our team at Auto universe truly appreciates your business. We hope that you and your family will enjoy your new Toyota Highlander!

Surprise Experience

As a 48 year old mother and wife who is not a car "aficionado", I do not look forward to the car purchasing experience, but.....this experience was a pleasure on many levels!!! First, after submitting an inquiry online after hours, a salesperson-Peter Moore, contacted me via text inquiry within an hour! In addition, he made plans after several texts to meet my husband and I the next day to show us the car of which I was interested, and it was a day the dealership did not have open hours, Sunday & appointments only! After spending an hour and a half satisfying all our questions and allowing us a test drive, we were ready to make an offer the next day! Within hours after our offer, we came to a mutual agreement and were proceeding with all the buying details on the next business day! Needless to say, the car and paperwork was processed and ready for pickup within the next 48 hours. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience which pays tribute to the professionalism of the salesperson, the administration and staff, as well as the product I purchased! Wonderful surprise and pleasant experience!!!